Yang Yoseob ways

the Idols who secretly dating

                Cold morning, looked at the clock, it’s already 8pm. “the other boys are still sleeping.” Yoseob thought. He walked to the bathroom without open his eyes. Still sleepy. He washed his face and brush his teeth. Feel kinda fresh now. He went to the kitchen for a glass of water and then checked the newspaper in front of the door of B2ST’s dorm. He read the deadline. [HOT ISSUE! B2ST’S KIKWANG AND SECRET’S HYOSUNG REVEALED THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!]. He took a deep breath. “what a big news for today!” He thought. He brought the newspaper and put it on the table.
                Back to his bed for take his phone, when he opened it, there are 5 texts from IU. He sighed. He didn’t feel like reply it though. So, he just read it.

From: Jieun >w<
Oppa, ireona!! Call me! Bogoshipeoyo ><

From: Jieun >w<
didn’t wake up yet? What a sleepyhead :p are you feel so tired after our date?

From: Jieun >w<
Oppa, I’m going to Busan now. I wanna eat samgyeopsal there :p not sharing with you! XD

From: Jieun >w<
Yah! Yang Yoseob! Why are you still sleep? I miss your voice :p kekekeke

From: Jieun >w<
Oppa, I’m working now ^^ when you wake up, don’t forget to have breakfast and drink lot of water! :* saranghaeyo, Yang Yoseob Oppa! Pyong!

                Yoseob threw his phone to the pillows in living room and then turn on the computer for tweeting. He wanna greet his fans or reply some tweets and suddenly a weird idea came. “I think.. I’m gonna use ‘Yang Yoseob ways’ for this kind of problem.” He thought. ‘Yang Yoseob ways’ is how Yoseob solve the problems with cute or sweet acts.

Yoseob’s tweets.

[Morning! Have a great day everyone! Today, the weather is good. Take care kekeke]

[good luck^^ RT @KangHaNi97: Oppa! Today is my 1st exam :/ not feel good]

[lot of B2UTY asked me about Kikwangie’s relats. How if.. I have a girlfriend too?^^ keke]

                He scrolled the page, he opened the mention. “Whoah came a lot..” He thought. But there are many positive replies. He smiled. These for example:

[RT @helloimMinAh: @itzmeys if you have girlfriend.. It’s hurt.. hahaha kidding! it’s okay, Oppa ^^]

[RT @B2ST_BimBAP: @itzmeys maybe it’s hard for me as your fan if you have a girlfriend. But gwenchanayo, Oppa ^^v]

                He closed his account. “I just did some stupid things. Haha” He thought. When he wanna lying on the floor. He found that Dongwoon already move to the living room and slept there. He smiled and laid beside him. “You can sleep tight, don’t you, maknae?” he mumbled and hugged him, fell asleep.

                Junhyung woke the members up. “Yah! We’re gonna film-ing a CF” he yelled to members. But only Dujun who woke up. “You used wrong way to wake them up.” Dujun said to Junhyung. He went to bathroom while Junhyung still trying to wake the others up. Yoseob opened his eyes and sat. He shook Dongwoon to wake up. Now, everyone woke up already. They washed themselves and prepared for go to film-ing place.

                Kikwang walked beside Yoseob to the parking lot. And talked to him.
“Seob-ah.” He called Yoseob.
“waeyo?” Yoseob keep walking without look at Kikwang.
“Angry with me?” Kikwang asked.
“no.” he replied.
“You don’t need to break up with Jieun-ssi, I’ll fix thing up” Kikwang linked his arm to Yoseob’s shoulder.
“Huh? How?” Yoseob confused.
“you don’t need to know.” He sticked his tongue and ran to the car. Left Yoseob with confusion.

                B2ST went to Busan for film-ing. Suddenly Yoseob remember IU. She said that she has a work at Busan too. He grabbed his phone and clicked ‘call’ button. But he canceled it. Dujun who looked at him just smiled and then pats his shoulder.
“Seob-ah, just call her.” Dujun said.
“Ah? Nevermind. I’ll call her later.” Yoseob replied.
“you miss her, don’t you?” Dujun continued.
“ya.. Mmm..” Yoseob hesitated.
“CALL HER! CALL HER! CALL HER!” the other members teased Yoseob and then laughed.

                Finally, Yoseob decided to call IU. He didn’t really know what to say to IU though. At other place, IU is still at her working place, she sighed. “Finally he calls me” she thought. “what does he want? It’s his 1st time to make me upset like this!” She answered the phone with kinda upset tone.
“Yeobusaeyo?” IU answered.
“Ah.. Jieun-ah..”
“eoh? Yoseob Oppa, Finally you called me. I’m little bit upset when you didn’t answer my calls or reply my texts. What are you doing now?”
“I’m in the car. B2ST will film-ing a CF at Busan.”
“eoh, I’m at Busan too.”
“ya, you said it in text.”
“Oppa, you don’t like to talk with me?”
“Ah? Ani.. I’d love to..”

                Suddenly Kikwang grabbed Yoseob’s phone.
“this is Kikwang, Jieun-ssi. Yoseob misses you so much. That’s why he acted like that.” Kikwang explained to IU. Yoseob panicked.
“Eoh? Chincha, Kikwang-ssi?” IU replied, hesitated.
“Yah! Give my phone back!” Yoseob yelled at Kikwang and the others just laughed. After he called IU, he can feel that IU is angry with him. “Yoseob-ah, what should you do?” He thought.

                After the phone incident, the boys just silent in the car. Dujun and Dongwoon played ‘Scrissor paper and rock’, Junhyung and Hyunseung slept, Kikwang listened to music, and Yoseob played a game on his phone. Finally, the driver said that they arrived. The boys came out from car and went to the building for film-ing. They did well for film-ing and finished after 8 hours.

                So tired and still hungry, they decided to have dinner at a restaurant near the film-ing building. It was a beef restaurant. When B2ST entered, they were many fans there. The fans can’t believe that B2ST came to Busan. Some girls screamed, asked for autograph and took pics. B2ST did their fanservice after that, they have a seat. When they ordered food, the waiter said, “whoah, a lot of celebrities came here today.”
Dujun said politely, “really? Who are they?”
“Now, B2ST. but, IU-yang came few mins ago. She still eating there” the waiter replied and pointed to IU’s place.
B2ST just nodded. Yoseob remember his girlfriend texted him that she wanna eat samgyeopsal. He didin’t know that it’s the same restaurant. He wanna meet her. But it looks impossible. “She’s here.. but I can’t even meet her. What should I do?” Yoseob thought. He thought how to greet IU specially. Finally he got an idea. He called the waiter and ordered Ogura Ice Cream.

                When his ice cream came, he asked the waiter to deliver it to IU.
“please give this Ice cream to IU sunbae. And give this” Yoseob gave a piece of paper to the waiter.
“huh?” The waiter looks confused.
“I’m her hoobae, just give it to her please.” Yoseob replied.
“yes, deliver it soon. If not, IU-ssi will leave this restaurant before she get this ice cream.” Hyunseung added.
“alright, sir” the waiter finally agreed to deliver the ice cream for IU.

                IU finished her dinner. She prepared to leave but the waiter come with Ogura ice cream on his hand.
“this is for you, miss.” The waiter put the ice cream on the table.
“what? but, I didn’t order this?” IU got confused.
“eat well” the waiter left with IU still confused. Ogura ice cream is her favorite but.. she didn’t order it. “ah.. it’s ok, however it’s here. And I’m going to eat that then.” She thought. When she wanna eat the ice cream, she found a piece of paper. “eh? What is it?” she thought. She opened the paper and read it.

{Dear, my girlfriend. Do you love this ice cream so much, right? I’m sorry, I didn’t answer your call and reply your texts. My bad.. I’m sorry. Please take this ice cream for my apologize. Eat well, Yeobo. Sincerely, your future husband. Kekeke}

IU smiled and looking for Yoseob. “where is Oppa? Is he here?” she thought. “this kind of apologize is so romantic. He did it with ‘Yang Yoseob ways’. Saranghaeyo, Oppa” she smiled and eat her ice cream. Before she left the restaurant, she texted her boyfriend.

To: Seobi Oppa >w<
Apologize accepted. Thanks for the ice cream I love it! But I love you more :*

Yoseob who received the text just smiled and took a deep breath. Junhyung .
“yah! Why did you took a deep like that?”
“ah, aniya. Just.. satisfied with ‘Yang Yoseob ways’ haha.”
Yoseob replied.
“what the.. ‘Yang Yoseob ways’? I’d love to call it ‘a fool ways’, good name, huh?” Junhyung sticked his tongue and continue eating. Evryone laughed and finished their eating. Kisung couple and Aegyo couple is fine now. But.. How about.. the manager?

 

Sorry for the late update! ^^"
I'll update the next chapter, few more hours ^^