Aegyo couple's proposal

the Idols who secretly dating

Yoseob stood in front of a door. A middle aged man opened the door and welcome him  politely.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjussi.” Yoseob bowed.
“Annyeonghaseyo. Come in, son.” He smiled and asked Yoseob to entered his house.

                Yoseob sat on white sofa. In front of him, there are middle age couple sat on the sofa too.
“so, what’s the problem, son?” the man talked to Yoseob.
“Ahjussi.. I come here as I want to ask Jieun to be my everlasting love.” Yoseob replied.
“oh, like that…” The man looked at his wife. His wife just smiled.
Yoseob swallowed his saliva. “I know that I left Jieun for years and that’s not good. And it looks like that I’m a loser but.. I love her with all my heart.. I said this to you because as Jieun’s parents.. I need your permission..”
IU’s parents smiled and nodded. “If our Jieun is happy with you. Just go on, son”

                Yoseob called someone. He looked talking about  something which is so important.
“ne? Hyung, can you arrange it? Ne.. algeseumnida (I get it)” He nodded and then hung up. B2ST members looked at him. Junhyung asked. “how is it? Can he help us?” Yoseob nodded.

                IU is heading to a place for her charity concert. The concert isn’t just for IU. There are some idols too include SECRET. IU is busy preparing her make up and some coordis help her. After finished, she waited at waiting room for the idol who will perform. She looked down. “Seobi Oppa, why you don’t call me yet..” she thought.

                Yoseob drank his bubble tea and sat beside Kikwang.
“am I too fast?” he asked to Kikwang.
“you? Of course no! that’s great decision. You know that she has been waiting for you. 4 years isn’t that short” Kikwang pats Yoseob’s shoulder.

                IU performed on the stage. There are a lot of her fans cheered for her. She sang two songs. She sang Good Day and You and I. her fans followed her to sing. Suddenly when IU wanna continue to sing the next part of her song. The electric’s off. IU looks confused and try to go back to ask the committee. When she wanna go back, the lights suddenly focus on her. She startled as soon as she heard familiar voice. Yes, Yoseob’s voice. Yoseob came to the stage, brought a bouquet of roses and approached IU while sang “Baby Baby” (4Men’s song). IU widened her eyes and just stood at the middle of the stage. The fans who saw that moment felt so surprised and then cheered for Yoseob.

“There’s not a thing that can stop me from looking at you baby.. Only you I continuously to see.. The next day, we meet again after we break up. We meet again, it’s a good thing. I still laugh like this, do you see? Baby.. Thank you oh baby.. you’re so pretty~”

                When he stopped singing. He directly hugged IU. The audience were “Aaaaaww… so sweet”. Yoseob whispered to IU “I’m back”. IU hugged him back tightly. She cried in Yoseob’s hug.
Yoseob released his hug and suddenly kneeled in front of IU.
“Lee Jieun.. In front of these people.. I want you to know that I love you.. and would you marry me?” Yoseob  gave the roses for IU and then took a small box from his pocket. He opened it and took a beautiful ring.

                B2ST members and some artist watched that scene from the backstage. Suddenly,  when Yoseob started his proposal, the other artists came to the stage and cheered. “Say YES!! Say YES!!” they clapped. IU blushed and then looked down. Yoseob felt worry that IU will reject his proposal. He repeat his proposal. “Lee Jieun.. Would you marry me?” suddenly everyone stopped the cheer and focus on that couple. IU lifted her head and smiled. “Yes..”
As long as heard the answer Yoseob hugged her and lifted her body. Everyone there were so happy and say “congrats” for IU and Yoseob.

--------------------------------------

                Kikwang is with Hyosung now. Kikwang will accompany Hyosung to her father’s cemetery, because she said that she missed him. On the way there, Kikwang and Hyosung talked about Yoseob’s proposal at the concert.
“I don’t know that Seobi will be that romantic” Hyosung praised.
“He’s the most romantic man among us (BEAST).” Kikwang replied.
“Ah, jinjja? Jieun is so lucky then” Hyosung pouted.
“Hyosung-ah..” Kikwang grumbled.
“eoh? Mianhae Kikwangie. hahaha” Hyosung pinched Kikwang’s right cheek.

----------------------------------------

“Thanks guys.” Yoseob did high five with people who helped him for the proposal. He approached IU who sat on a couch and handed her a can of coke.
“You must be thirsty?” he smiled.
“I’m not thirsty. I’m shock” she replied then sticked her tounge.
“I miss you.” Yoseob caress IU’s hair.
“I know. Me too. You’re so cruel, left me alone for years.” IU punched Yoseob’s arm gently.
“Mianhaeyo, Jieun-ah” he kissed her forehead. “How about dinner? Steak?” Yoseob continued. IU nodded her head quickly.

                At the restaurant, they ordered 2 serving of steak. Yoseob helped IU to slice the meat.
“I can do that by myself though.” IU blushed.
“I know, but let me help you do this for tonight.” Yoseob smiled.
“Americans do that?” IU asked curiously.
“Hmm, I think it’s French Style” Yoseob sticked his tongue. “this is yours.” Yoseob handed a plate of steak which sliced by him.

At the other place, Kikwang and Hyosung arrived at Hyosung’s dad’s cemetery. Hyosung approached his dad’s place.
“Appa..” She smiled and started to cry. Kikwang approached her and then pat her shoulders.
“Are you okay?” he asked.
“ne..” Hyosung wiped her tears. “Appa.. This is Kikwang. My boyfriend. He is so kind to me”
Kikwang bowed. “Ne, Ahjussi. Nice to meet you here. I don’t know what to say, but I’ll always beside her. Don’t worry.” Kikwang smiled. Hyosung stared at him.

After visited Hyosung’s dad. They went to Hyosung’s house to meet Hyosung’s mom and her sister. Hyosung pressed the bell. Not wait too long. A woman with ordinary look welcome her. She is Hyosung’s mom.
“Eoh? You come.” She smiled and then hugged Hyosung. And then looked at Kikwang.
“A.. annyeonghaseyo, auntie..” Kikwang bowed, speechless.
“oh.. this cute boy. Come in. I’m cooking now. We can have dinner together.” She pulled Kikwang to enter the house.

                Kikwang sat on a chair in the dining room. Hyosung helped her mom with the food. Suddenly,Hyosung sister, Jeon Hyo Ah came and brought a glass of juice for Kikwang.
“Thanks” Kikwang smiled.
“Drink it, please” Hyo Ah asked politely.
“Oh, ne. I’ll drink it” Kikwang drank the juice. “It’s nice” He praised.
“I know.” Hyo Ah smiled widely. “may I ask something to you?”
“Sure”
“Why do you like my sister? Besides, you are a famous idol. There must be women who want you to be their lover. Why do you choose my sister?”
Hyo Ah asked and then giggled. Kikwang surprised with the question, he coughed.
“Why do you ask a kind of that question?” Kikwang wiped his mouth with tissue.
“Nevermind. I just wondering.. how the celebrities dating” Hyo Ah giggled.

                Hyosung came to the dining room. Brought a big bowl of soup. Kikwang stood up and approached her to help her.
“It’s okay, Kikwangie. I can do this.” Hyosung said. She looked at Hyo Ah who still giggled. “Hyo Ah, did you disturb Kikwang?”
“Ah? Ani. I’m a good girl, Eonni. right, Oppa?”
She smiled to Kikwang.
“She is just like Hyosung” he thought. And then he smiled to Hyosung as an answer.

 

 

How about this chapter?! Long time no update T_T Mianhaeyo..
I've been busy lately.. I'm in last grade of senior high school and prepare my self for college..
I need your understanding, people *90 degrees bows*
Enjoy this chapter! I'll try update often