Separated..

the Idols who secretly dating

Felt so bad, arrived at the dorm, Yoseob walked towards his room. Kikwang saw him and tried to approach him, but Dujun stopped him.
“give him time for alone.” Dujun said.
“wait.. what’s happening?” Kikwang asked curiously.
“something bad..” Dujun nodded his head down.

                In the morning, Yoseob woke up and checked his phone. There are a lot of texts from IU, he sighed and just turned off his phone. He came out from his room. He met Kikwang who prepared for breakfast. Yoseob smiled and greeted him.
“Morning, Kikwang-ah. Cooking?” he pats Kikwang’s shoulder.
“Yo! Everyone still sleeping, I’m hungry. Our chef doesn’t wake up yet. (Dujun)” Kikwang replied.
“hahaha let me help you.” Yoseob grabbed the knife and helped Kikwang with Kimchi soup.
Kikwang stared at him, he can feel his bestfriend has a big problem.
“Yoseob-ah, I wanna ask you something.” Kikwang said.
“hm? Just ask then” Yoseob focused with the vegetables in front of him.
“That..” Kikwang can’t continue his words because his phone rang. “wait, Seob-ah, it’s manager Hyung” Kikwang continued. Yoseob just nodded and continued cooking.

“ne, Hyung?” Kikwang answered the call.
“is Seobi there? He turned off his phone.” Manager Hyung replied.
“Eoh. Wanna talk with him?”
“yes yes. Give this phone to him.”
Manager asked. Kikwang threw his phone to Yoseob. Yoseob surprised and yelled at Kikwang. “yah! How if I didn’t catch it?”.
"just answer it. Manager Hyung wanna talk with you" Kikwang replied.

Yoseob sighed. “Yobusaeyo, Hyung?” Yoseob started talk.
“Yoseobi, come to my office. I have a project for you. Now.”
“hmm. Ok, but I wanna have breakfast first."
“just shower and come here! Quick!”
manager Hyung hung up. Yoseob sighed.

                Yoseob gave back Kikwang’s phone. And walked towards the bathroom.
“yah! Where do you want to go? You leave the soup!” Kikwang shouted.
“Sssshhh. If Dujun wake up, you’ll die. Manager Hyung asked me to come to the office now.” Yoseob replied.
“Eoh, arasseo. Be careful!”
“ye.”

                Yoseob finally arrived at the office. He met his manager and started to talk about the project.
“Yoseobi, take a seat.” Manager Hyung asked him to sit. Yoseob just nodded and then sat on the chair. His manager continued “to the point, the company decided to make a solo debut for you”
“what?!”
Yoseob’s eyes widened.
“it’s good for you, Seobi.”
“how about B2ST? did you just tell me that I’m out from B2ST?”
“of course no. B2ST is still exist with you. But, you guys will separate into some group and you’ll alone.”
“it’s so funny, Hyung. But I’m too hungry to morning joke.”
Yoseob replied and then the manager showed him a contract.
“this is your contract. You’re the first member who I told about this.” The manager continued. Yoseob just stared at the paper and then he thought “this project isn’t bad, I.. I can’t go away from Jieun and stop her to hurt me”. The manager stared at Yoseob and asked “how is it?”
“okay, but please.. don’t tell the other members until I go to Japan for my solo debut”
“huh? But..”
“please, Hyung.”
“ara, arasseo.”
His manager nodded and gave a pen to Yoseob to sign the contract.

                Yoseob back to the dorm with cheerfully expression. Hyunseung asked him.
“yah, Seob. Your face? Why are you so happy? Where have you been? Dating?”
“ani, Hyunseung-ah. I went to the office.”
Yoseob replied.
“wait.. for what?”
“Manager Hyung paid for my breakfast.”
Yoseob smiled widely.
“whooah!! Not fair! We must have breakfast with Kimchi soup made by Kikwang which have taste like wet socks. And you ate delicious breakfast!” Hyunseung shouted. Kikwang heard that and started tickle Hyunseung. “what did you say, Hyunseung!” the other members just laughed. Yoseob thought “I’ll miss this moment, guys”

                In the afternoon, Kikwang went to the office and asked a favor to his manager.
“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” he entered his manager’s room.
“what! You shouted like a kid” his manager yelled at him.
“hahaha Hyung, can you help me?”
“help what?”
“the new year program! Can you help me arrange a duet performance at one of the TV station?”
“for who? You and Jeon Hyosung? Forget it.”
His manager shook his head.
“Why do you say that, Hyung? It’s not for me, but for Yoseob with IU.” Kikwang replied. His manager just silent and thought “wait.. I think I can arrange one. After the new year programs finish.. Seobi must go to Japan for his debut. So, it’ll be a great gift.” Kikwang broke his thought “how, Hyung?”
“Ok, ok, I’ll try.”
“Ah! Thank you!!”
Kikwang hugged his manager.
“Yah! Stop it!” his manager hit his head.

                After met his manager, Kikwang went to SECRET’s dorm. Lastnight, Hyosung called him and asked him to watch a movie at her dorm, because the other members have individual schedule and she’ll alone all day long. Finally, Kikwang arrived in front of dorm’s door. He rang the bell. Hyosung opened the door and screamed.
“Yeobo!!!” she hugged Kikwang.
“Sssshhh. How if people see us?”
“it’s okay. Everyone already know that I’m yours and you’re mine.”
Hyosung smiled. Kikwang kissed her lips and then they entered the dorm.

                Hyosung prepared everything to watch the film. Kikwang helped her for the snacks. After that they sat on the couch and started to watch while talk. Hyosung’s head on Kikwang’s shoulder and Kikwang linked his arm to Hyosung’s shoulder.
“Hyosung-ah” Kikwang started to talk.
“hm?”
“I already talk to my manager about the new year program, he said that he’ll help!”
Kikwang said happily.
“that’s good! Finally we help them.” Hyosung replied while chew the popcorn.
“yes. Anyway, where’s the remote? the volume is too low.”
“I think it’s under the table.”
Kikwang took the remote when he tried to sit, he slipped and fell on Hyosung who laid on the couch.
“yah! Back off” Hyosung sticked her tongue.
“I don’t want to.” Kikwang smiled.
“Okay then, that’s your want.” Hyosung pulled Kikwang more closer to her and kissed him passionately. Their plan to watch the movie failed and they just have fun with themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung went to IU’s dorm. He rang the bell and then IU opened the door,
“oh, Wooyoung-ah, what do you want?” she asked.
“Do you angry with me, yeobo?”
“stop calling me that! We already talked about that.”
IU raised her tone.
“hahaha can you ask me to come in?”
“just go. I don’t want talk with you. You made me and Yoseob fought.”
IU’s tears suddenly rolled down.
“So.. so, that’s true?” Wooyoung sighed. “Jieun-ah, the public knew that we’re in a relationship and I’ll always be your boyfriend, not Yoseob.” He continued. IU glared at him.
“I think we’re friend, Wooyoung-ah.” IU said.
“yes we’re.” Wooyoung pushed her to the living room, closed the door and kissed her lips. IU can’t win against Wooyoung, she just cried. Suddenly, the door opened. It’s Yoseob! Yoseob saw them, IU pushed Wooyoung away.
“Oppa!” IU hugged Yoseob. “I can explain!” IU hold Yoseob’s hands.
“Annyeong, Wooyoung-ah. Sorry, I disturb you guys.” Yoseob smiled and said to Wooyoung.
“It’s okay. It’s our bad, forget to lock the door” Wooyoung stared at IU and smiled.
“Oppa, please.. listen to my explanation.” IU pleaded to Yoseob.
Yoseob sighed “one more, sorry if I disturb you guys. I’m going” Yoseob pulled his hands from IU and then left IU’s dorm. He ran to the bus stop without looked back. “twice.. you hurted me so bad, jieun-ah” he thought.

                Yoseob arrived at the dorm and greeted B2ST. But the other members just stared at him.
“what? Why do you stare at me like that?”
“I already knew it, Yoseob-ah.”
Dujun replied.
“you? Knew what?” Yoseob felt uneasy.
“Congratulation!! You’ll have a duet performance with IU at S channel for new year!” Dujun and other members shouted.
“What?!” Yoseob can’t believe that.
“yes, Hyung. Manager Hyung told us to tell you when you back.” Dongwoon explained. Yoseob just smiled weakly. He entered his room. The other members feel confused.
“yah, why he doesn’t happy?” Junhyung asked.
“I don’t know.” Everyone shook his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                3 days before the new year music program at S channel, a lot of groups came for rehearsal.  Yoseob and IU came too. B2ST will perform and Yoseob and IU will sing ‘What I want to do if I have a lover’.  IU thought that it’ll be a chance to talk with Yoseob.
“Yoseob Oppa!” she called Yoseob.
“ne, IU-ssi?” Yoseob replied.
“Oppa, you’re still angry?” IU looked sad.
“what? I’m not angry with anyone. Let’s start our rehearsal.”
“Oppa.. please listen to my explanation.”
IU hold Yoseob’s hand.
“IU-ssi, I think it’s not the right time for us to talk about our private problem!” Yoseob pulled his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

                That day came, IU and Yoseob performed today. When sang that song, Yoseob stared at IU with full of love and IU missed that. After performed, IU grabbed Yoseob’s arm and asked him to follow her. They talked at tool’s room.
“IU-ssi, can you be a professional? Why did you drag me here?”
“Oppa! Stop that! I knew you, and it’s not you.. “
she continued “Wooyoung and me has no relationship. And..” IU doesn’t continue her words because Yoseob stopped her and kissed her. A tear fell on IU’s cheek. “is he crying?” IU thought. Yoseob stopped kiss her.
“Listen, Jieun-ah.. We can’t continue this. Let’s break up.” Yoseob said to IU.
“what? Oppa.. I’m sorry if I hurt you but you just misunderstood..”
“it’s not about you and Wooyoung. It’s just about me.”
Yoseob continued “I’ll start prepare for my solo debut tomorrow. I’ll go to Japan and stay there for few years. Maybe I’ll be back to Korea 5 years later. I don’t know. I don’t want to make you wait. You deserve better, girl.” Yoseob caress IU’s cheeks. IU cried hard while hugged Yoseob.

                B2ST arrived at the dorm, Manager Hyung came too. He said that there’s important thing that he want discuss with B2ST.
“I’m proud of you, guys.” Manager Hyung started to talk with B2ST. “congrats for your awards!” he continued. B2ST clapped. Manager Hyung talked and B2ST listened.
“B2ST is the best, but  the company want B2ST to vacuum.”
“What?”
B2ST members shouted, except Yoseob.
“yes, but don’t worry. You guys will still sing and dance. We’ll separate you guys into some groups. Yoseob will start solo debut, Dujun and Junhyung as duo, and the rest will debut as trio.” The manager explained.
“Yoseob will debut as solo singer?” Hyunseung asked.
“yes, he’ll prepare for his debut tomorrow. Tomorrow he’ll head to Japan and US. And you guys too but few months after him.” Manager answered. B2ST members stared at Yoseob. Kikwang asked “you.. already knew it, Seob-ah?”
“Yoseob already signed the contract”
Manager added. Yoseob just nodded his head down.
Dujun smiled and then said “however! We’re still B2ST. we started this together, through all hard time together, through happy time together. We’re brothers. Let’s wish our next debut will success and B2ST will comeback few more years!” B2ST hugged. Dongwoon, the maknae can’t hold his tears. The other laughed at him.

 

Next chapter is still on its way ^^ kekekeke