A Confession of Feeling.

the Idols who secretly dating

IU prepares for her variety show today. Suddenly her phone rang, a call from.. WOOYOUNG?! She answered it.
“Yobusaeyo, Wooyoung-ah?”
“Jieun-ah! We’ll shooting our 1st variety show today!”
“ne, I know.”
“see you there!”
“ne..”
Wooyoung hung up. IU sighed. Yoseob allowed her to do this variety but she still feel uneasy.

                IU continued prepares her stuffs, but her phone vibrated. She checked it and there was a text from Yoseob. She smiled and read the text.

From: Seobi Oppa >w<
first day? Fighting! I’ll watch the show :p

To: Seobi Oppa >w<
mianhe.. :(

From: Seobi Oppa >w<
yah! Lee Jieun, FIGHTING!! (.”)9

To: Seobi Oppa
arasseo, Oppa. Gomawo :*

                IU’s manager called her to go to the shooting location. So, she must arrive there soon. While, IU went to the location, Yoseob is in his dorm, he has no schedule.  Kikwang and Dongwoon have a variety show, Junhyung went to Shinsadong Tiger Sunbae for arrange lyrics, Dujun and Hyunseung went out without telling Yoseob. He’s alone. He just watch TV, changed channel but he feels bored. So, he decided to come to IU’s filming location.

                At shooting place, IU met Wooyoung. Wooyoung smiled to IU, IU smiled to Wooyoung too. Wooyoung talked to her.
“Long time no see” he acted like IU as Kim Pil Suk at Dream High.
“Aigoo, stop that” IU hits Wooyoung’s shoulder smoothly.
“hahaha just joking”
“yes I know”
IU sticked her tongue. Wooyoung laughed.
“by the way.. I miss you” Wooyoung said that and left IU. IU just stared at Wooyoung with her confused face.

                When Yoseob waited at bus stop, he met Dujun. Dujun waved to him and approached him.
“Seob-ah, where are you going?”
“I wanna come to Jieun’s filming place in Nami Island. So, I’m waiting the taxi here.”
“ Nami Island? You must go by a boat too.”
“Ya, I know. I already call a boat’s owner”
“I wanna come too then. I’ll accompany you. And.. Maybe we’ll arrive there when the filming is gonna end”
“oh, it’s ok.”
Yoseob smiled.

                At shooting place, IU prepared herself to next scenes. She saw Wooyoung talk with the director seriously, then they laughed and did high five. Suddenly, IU feels uneasy. But she ignored her feeling.
“Ok! We’re gonna start filming!” the director commanded
“Ne!!” the crews replied the director. The director came to Wooyoung and pats his shoulder. He whispered to Wooyoung. “Good luck, we’ll do like your want, Wooyoung-ah.” He sat on his chair and continued. “CUE!”

                Yoseob and Dujun are on their way to Nami Island. They talked to spent their time on the trip.
“Seob-ah, do you wanna publish your relationship?” Dujun asked.
“Yah, I’m not crazy.” He smiled.
“So, what do you want to do at Nami Island?”
“Just watch her”
“oh.. love birds.”
Dujun nodded and continued “Buy her something before meet her.”
“you’re right! I’ll buy a bunny doll at souvenir shop at Nami Island.”
“nice.”
Dujun replied.

                IU and Wooyoung are filming. They acted like a couple. And the filming is almost finish. The director gave a code to Wooyoung to do his plan. Suddenly, Wooyoung kneeled in front of IU. IU was shock.
“Wooyoung-ah, what are you doing?” IU said.
“Lee Jieun, would you be my girl?” Wooyoung smiled and holds her hand.
“Wooyoung-ah.. it’s not funny.” IU replied. Wooyoung stood up but still holds IU’s hand. He announced to people who watch their filming.
“Everybody! I wanna announce something! Me! Jang Wooyoung! Ask Lee Jieun to be my girl!” Wooyoung stared at IU. IU just stared at him back. The audience shouted “ACCEPT!!!”
IU still frozen. She can’t say a word. Now, in her head, Yoseob suddenly appear. Wooyoung holds her hand more tightly and then whispered to her “Usually I’m not kneeling twice” he winked.

                Yoseob and Dujun entered the souvenir shop. And started to look for the doll. Dujun helped Yoseob search it.
“Yah, I don’t know that souvenir shop sells bunny doll.” Dujun said.
“Nami Island is full with couples. Of course the shop will have doll.” Yoseob replied. Finally they found the doll and Yoseob paid it to cashier. The cashier recognized Yoseob and Dujun and asked for fanservice. They give the cashier an autograph and they went to filming place.

                There are lot of people who came to Nami Island. But Yoseob looked for a crowd. He sure that it’ll be the filming place. When he found the crowd, Yoseob asked Dujun to follow him.
“Dujun-ah! There!” Yoseob pointed to the crowd.
“Whoah, people came a lot and so noisy there” Dujun replied and followed Yoseob. Finally Yoseob can see IU and Wooyoung there. But..
“Lee Jieun.. Would you be my girl?” Wooyoung kissed IU’s hand. IU just stand there and stare at Wooyoung. She looked wanna cry. Yoseob saw them. He saw everything and then Yoseob clenched his fist. Dujun looked at Yoseob and talked to him.
“Seob-ah..It just for filming”
“I know..”
Yoseob handle his emotion.

                IU is in hard situation. She took a look at the director. The director gave a code to accept Wooyoung. But IU can’t do that. “How about Seobi Oppa..” she thought. She looked around. The crowd keep shouting “Accept it! Accept him!” but suddenly she saw someone who stand between the crowd and just stare at her. “is he Seobi Oppa?” She thought. “He came? And.. buy me a doll..” she continued. Wooyoung cut her thought and asked “the answer is..?” IU took a look at the director and gave a code that she can’t accept him. But director forced her. IU sighed. She has no choice and then she nodded.
“Ne.. Oppa.. I will be your girl.” She gave a forcing smile. Wooyoung hugged her.

                Yoseob who heard that suddenly drop the white bunny doll and run away. Dujun chased him. IU can see that Yoseob and Dujun was running. But she can’t do anything. She just cry in Wooyoung’s hug. Everyone who see it, they will think that IU cried because she’s happy. But they’re wrong.

                Dujun chased Yoseob and talked to him.
“What are you doing?”
“….”
“it was just for filming, Seob-ah”
“it’s not, Dujun-ah. Wooyoung likes her. I knew it. I knew it’ll happen.”
Yoseob started to cry. Dujun pats his shoulder and said “don’t cry like this. Everyone will curious about us here”. Dujun asked Yoseob to back to their dorm. On their way back to dorm. Yoseob just silent while Dujun busy with his phone.
“She accepted him.. and the filming is over but she didn’t call me?” Yoseob thought.

                The director and the crews asked Wooyoung and IU to dinner together because their filming was success. IU wanna ignore it, but Wooyoung forced her.
“Let’s go! We must respect the director, Yeobo.” He holds IU’s hand.
“Wooyoung-ah, I can’t come there. And actually.. I can’t be your girl too”
“what do you talking about? Don’t joking like this.”
“I’m not. I’m Yoseob’s girlfriend…”

“what? B2ST’s Yoseob?” Wooyoung asked and IU just nodded.
“hahahahaha so funny. Maybe you’re too tired today? I’ll tell the others that you’re tired. See ya, Yeobo.” Wooyoung kissed IU’s forehead and then leave. IU just watching him.

                IU tried to call Yoseob but he rejected IU’s calls. “he must be angry with me..” she thought. And then she texted him.

To: Seobi Oppa >w<
Oppa, mianhe.. it was just for filming. Please, don’t misunderstand.. love you..

Yoseob got her text. But he just read it and then turned off his phone. He and Dujun fell asleep in taxi on their way to their dorm.

 

Aaaaaaaa!! Asianfanfics got error and I lost some chapters. now I'll re-update it.
for new chapter. I'm still working on it. Please be patient and keep supporting :) kamsaaa