Han River

What Took You So Long?

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

  "Oh, whatever! I just messed up a few steps. Now, I'm tired I'm going to bed." I spun around on my heel and began to walk off, when suddenly I her hand grab my wrist and spun me right infront of her. This had closed almost all the space inbetween us. 

    I dont know about her, but, I was so lost into her eyes I couldnt move. I'm pretty sure we both knew what each other wanted, but were too nervous to make the first move. Right when I thought Taeyeon was about to make a move, Yuri brought us out of our little world. "Yah! Just kiss already you two. Were not watching to see people stare at each other!" She rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. Yoona nudged her side while Jessica and Sooyoung took pillows off the couch, and hit her on each arm with them. "Owww, appayeo!" She rubs her arms where they hit her, but shuts up when she sees Jessica staring at her.

    Her comment though made my face blush bright red. I didnt want anyone to see so I looked at the ground, and made sure my hair was covering my face. I'm guessing Taeyeon noticed because she kept looking at me. Which made me blush even more. "U-um... I'm really tired and I have an early schedule tomorrow so, I'll be going to bed first. Night." I walked, more like fast walked, to my room. Thank goodness I didnt have to share with anyone. It would've been one heck of a night.

   ~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~ 

      "Yah! Yuri-ah! What was that?! Why would you say that?!" I step closer to her, upset that she made my Tiffany uncomfortable. "M-mianhae...." was all she said. "Sorry? Sorry? Thats all you have to say?" "Taeyeon. Clam down its ok. She didnt mean it. You know she doesnt really think before she says something." Yoona steped in to save her. I tapped my foot thinking about what I should do, finally I sighed. "Arraseo. But, that was embarrasing Yuri-ah. You should think before you talk. Just keep that in mind. ok?" She nodded and bit her lip.

    I sighed and hugged everyone. "Night guys. Go to bed alright. If I hear that you guys are up talking, you're not going to like waking up in the morning." I warned them then went to my room. I share it with Sunny, but since she's with Hyo in Invincible Youth, she wont get back until later. So, for now, I'm going to enjoy the silence and just read.

 ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~ 

    I was still thinking about everything that had just happend when my thoughts were inturded by a knock. "Come in." I said unwillingly, that is until I saw who it was, Jessica, my bestfriend. "Oh, hey, Jessi." I gave her an eyesmile and waved as she waved back. "Hey, Fany-ah." She closed the door then started talking in English. "So.....you like Taeyeon, dont you?" She said with a small smile, sitting next to me on my bed. 

    I felt my cheeks heat up when she said that. "W-what? N-no I dont! She's our leader! Just our leader." She raised her eyebrow at me in disbelief. "Oh, so now your even lying to your bestfriend?" "I said it not true!" I raised my voice a little in frustration. "Woah woah there. Whats with the attitude?" She said waving her hands innocently. "I dont have an attitude!" I said my voice still loud, then I crossed my arms. "Yes, you do. I know you Tiffany Hwang!" "No you dont, Jessica Jung!" We started getting louder with each response. 

     "Tiffany Hwang, what is wrong with you today??" "What's wrong with me? What's thats supposed to mean?" "It means that this morning you didnt say a word to us and just left for rehearsals. Then, at rehearsals you just stormed out afterwards. Now, your yelling for no reason!" "Why are you judging me? You dont even know why?!" "Yes, I do! I know you, you're my bestfriend! Of course I know!" I stood up now mad at her. "Oh, you know me?? Okay, so you know how lonely I am withought my big brother and Dad? YOu have your sister here with you! You know how stressed I am that I cant get the steps right to the dance? You know how frustrated I am to not how someone else feels about you? Huh? Do you know? Answer me Jessica!" I commanded.

    She swalled and mutterd a simple "No. I dont, Tiffany" "Of course you dont. You guys dont pay any attention to me to notice. and I thought you were my bestfriend" I grabbed my purse off the dresser and stomped to the door, but was stopped by Jessica's words. "I'm sorry, Tiffany." I scoffed and reached for the knob to my door. "Of course you are, Jessica." I opened the door and slammed it behind me as I walked out. Everyone on the couch turned to look at me. "Unnie, where are you going? Whats wrong? I heard you guys yelling, but I couldnt understand" Seohyun asked. I shook my head reaching for my coat and running to the door.

    "But, Tiffany! We have schedules tomorrow. And you said you were tired." Sooyoung commented. "Like you guys care what I do." I said coldly to them before leaving, not forgetting to slam the door behind me. I ran over to the Han River. Whenever I'm upset it calms me down. I look over at the waters, admiring the shine it gave off in the night sky.

    "Umma, you mind if I talk to you? I'm sorry I havent talked to you in a while its just been very hectic lately." I took a deep breath and continued. "Umma, Jessi and I got in a fight today. Its the first one. We've never argued like that before. And, I cant even get the steps to 'Paparazzi' right. How am I supposed to do the performance this weekend if I cant even get the simple moves. And, I really miss Appa and Oppa. I havent gotten to call them because of time difference and schedule. Umma, I didnt tell Appa this, but, I also like Taeyeon. I dont know how she feels about me though. I'm too scared that she wont like me back, and it'll ruin our friendship" I sighed deeply.

    "I wish you could hold me like you used to when I was upset. Can you just hold me one more time? And tell me everything is going to be alright? Then, I can lay in your lap while you sing to me. I could fall asleep on you, then you'd carry me to my room." I chuckled quietly as a tear rolled down my cheek, followed by more. "I just need you one more time to comfort me. Can you do that Umma? Please?" I closed my eyes and bent down on my knees and cried into my hands. 

    Out of nowhere I felt drops fall on my head, and when I look up I see rain falling from the sky fast. I'm too upset to care so I just continue crying in the rain, letting my hair and clothes get drenched.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Hey, Hey! ^^ First off, I want to apologise, this isnt my original plan. My original one got lost when my computer shut off on me this morning. And then we had to be out all day today. So, sorry if its not that good in the beggining.  

Also, I am going to try to update everyday, but I have family comming tonight so it'll be a little hard. Alright now..... COMMENT ANSWERING TIME!! n_n

@TaeaeNyFany nope ^^ you'll have to wait a while for a kiss from Taeny. Sorry dont hate me lol

@SNSDLoverForeverSONE Like I said, no kiss until later. And the all the girsl besides Sunny and Hyoyeon are now at the dorm. Before they were off at practice or interviews.

@Cherry92 Thank you for advice! You gave me an idea for this chapter! And thank you! Keep reading!!

     BTW Big thanks to @Cherry92 !!!! She is the one who helped me come up with the idea for this chapter!

  COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!! <3333

SARANGHAE!!!!!! <33333

Tiffany_Love ~ out