Plan in Action pt 2

What Took You So Long?

 ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

    On the way there, I took the notebook out and wrote a letter quickly before tearing it out, quietly. Then, setting it down in my seat.

 ~ Manager's P.O.V ~

   I went over to the backseat to close Tiffany's door after she left. I stopped midway when I saw a note laying onthe seat. I picked it up and read what it said. "Get her out here right now!" I whisper-yelled to the assistant standing beside me. She nodded and ran off.

   I can't believe she would do something like this. If this is how games are going to be, I'm going to need to make sure that we all know who is in charge here. A few minutes later I see her being escorted by my assistant to me. She wasn't looking at me but at the ground. That's when I knew, she knew that I had found her note.

   "Come with me." I said, then helped her back into the van. I drove her to my office, the place SNSD only went in special cases. I looked in the mirror and saw Tiffany staring at her hands, while biting her lip. I feel bad having to be like this to her, but if I loose control over them. SNSD will be over.

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

   I wonder what he is going to say. I guess the note I wrote was kind of harsh. Maybe, when we get there I should just apologize. No, that might only make it worse, considering, I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I'll just wait until I get wherever he is taking me. 

   I was lost in my thoughts until I felt the van stop. I knew we were there. I followed him out of the van to the SM building. We went up in the elevator and stopped on a familar floor level. I know where I am going, to his office. I know I am dead now. Now what am I going to do. I have only been in here once, or twice, because I said something that I wasn't supposed to on air.

   He escorted me in and I sat in the chair unfront of his desk. "Tiffany." He began, floding his hands together on the desk. "I'm sure you know why you're here?" He asks. I nodded slowly, continuing to stare at the floor. He sighs deeply. "Tiffany, I never thought that one of you would reach this level but, if you follow through with your little 'plan'. Then, I'm going to have to replace you with a new member of SNSD." My eyes widened and I shot my head up.

  "M-manager Oppa, m-mianayeo. I-I didn't--" He cut me off by placing his finger in the air. "You heard me right?" I nod again. "Good. If you continue this, you'll be seeing the end of your career as a member of Girls Generation." He stands up and motions for me to leave. I get up slowly and bow to him, quietly, and leave. "Oh and Tiffany." I turn around at him mentioning my name. "You can go home for today. But, mind this, your schedule will start earlier and end later tomorrow." I nod and leave for the van with his assistant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hey Hey, yes, It has been a very long time. I truely apologize for that. I just couldn't think of what to do. But, I finally got an idea so, look out! ^^ I hope you are enjoying this. I am not going to do comments today, sadly. BUT, that means extra comments tomorrow.!!!

^^ SARANGHAE!!!!

Tiffany_Love ~Out