Tiffany's DormRoom pt2

What Took You So Long?

 ~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~

    She finished her food and put her tray down, then turned to me with a serious face. "Taeyeon-ah. Did you mean what you said, while I was sleeping?" She looked at me with her cute puppy eyes.

    I froze when she said those words. I thought she was asleep. Thats the only reason I said it. I dont want her to have this much stress put on her. Now what am I going to do?? I bit my lip trying to decide on what to do, meanwhile Tiffany kept staring at me. "TaeTae?" She called I started to panic seeing her get a little impaitient.

    "Oh...I guess you dont huh..." She said then frowned. I was at a loss of words. They were all there I just couldnt get them out from the sudden surprise question. She stared at the ground for a while, I saw her eyes get watery and she got up. "I'm going to go freshen up a bit, Taeyeon-ah." She said her voice lower than normal, cracking a bit. She started to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking.

   She stayed still, facing towards the door. "Taeyeon-ah, if you were just saying, then I dont care. But if you meant it, tell me. I cant go on recieving mixed signals from you." She said codly, pulling her wrist out of my hand and continuing walking away. "Tippany, wait." She didnt listen to me and kept walking on. This time I grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Listen to me, Pany-ah." She tried to yank her arms out from my grip, but I found some unknown strength in me that kept me holding on. 

    "What?? What do you want, Taeyeon?? You had me confused about us from the start. Now, I have no idea what we are. You hold me one moment. Then, let me go the next. I just dont know what we are any-" I cut her off as pressed my lips onto hers, stopping her. She soon responded to me by moving her own lips in sync with mine. I let go of her arm and put my arms around her neck, as she put her hands around my waist. The whole world around us dissapered as we kissed each other, passionatly and lovingly.

 ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

    I was the first to break off the kiss, as I needed air. I stared into her eyes and she stared back at mine. "So....does that mean what you said was true?" I asked, and to my success Taeyeon laughed. "Pabo." She said and hit my head lightly, so it didnt hurt. I giggled and hugged her turning serious again. "TaeTae, why did it take you so long to tell me?" I asked, laying my head on her shoulder. 

    She began to my hair lightly, and hug me tighter. "I thought you didnt like me." She admited. I pulled my head up confused. "The other members didnt tell you?" I could've sworn they all threatend me at least 3 times each, except for Seohyun. She's always on my side. To my surprise, second or third one today, she shook her head. "Aniyo, none of them. I thought you liked Jessi, since you were always with her. Then, Sunny talked some sense into me." She said, I smiled lightly when I saw her cheeks turn a light shade of red. 

    I shook my head cutely. "Jessi, is my best-" I stopped remembering that we were still mad at each other. Well, I'm mad at her. "Your what? Your bestfriend? Like me and Sunny?" She asked. I bit my lip and sat on the bed. "What's wrong? Did I say something?" She pouted sitting on my lap. "Me and Jessi got in a fight. It was kind of stupid but, it still hurts." Said again looking at the ground. She pulled my head up by my chin with her hands. "Listen, if it hurts you, its not stupid. It may not be a strong fight, but an arguement is and arguement. People have their reasons. I believe that you have yours."

    "What if that reason is because I was upset at someone else? It wasnt Jessi's fault she didnt know. But, I lashed out on her like it was on purpose." Taeyeon was quiet for a while then stood up and held out her hand. "Come on." She said. I took her hand, slowly as I didnt know what she was doing. "Jessica has a photoshoot today with Hyoyeon right? Lets go see her" I quickly pulled my hand away and shook my head. "Aniyo. I dont want to go." I pouted. "I'll just talk to her tomorrow when she stays with me." I nodded, but Tae shook her head. "Ani, if you wait then tension will only rise higher in you guys. So, come on. If you dont come I wont give you a reward kiss, or a goodnight kiss."

    I immidiately got up, which made her giggle too. She took my hand and grabbed my purse for me and jacket. "TaeTae. I have to wash up." Her cheeks turned red again. "Oh, yeah, balli so we can get there in time for her break." She instructed and I obeyed getting in the shower. I quickly washed myself and got dressed in http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aHZDOmksbVs/Sfj-uMEE7GI/AAAAAAAAGNM/h8vchQNIzcM/s320/eb96950981086c13e824886.jpg . I hurried out and took Tae's hand again and got in her car, before anybody could recognize us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey. Two updates in one day. Special for you all huh ^^ Well, also sorry there wasnt more to this story, I'm a little tired. We've been out all day again I wrote the last chapter on my cousin's computer haha. Well, there goes your TaeNy kisseu~ Hope you enjoyed keke. Let me know if you guys want more ;) Keke writing is fun like having a conversation with yourself haha alright thats enough time for....

COMMENT ANSWERING TIME n_n

@Snsdlover27 Tada~ hehe here's your update. Did you like what happened? ;)

@kidtaengoo Poof~ I just made your wish come true. xD All thanks to you, this is what the chapter came out as. It would've went different if you hadnt commented so thank you!

EVERYONE!!! SAY THANKS FOR TAENY KISS TO @kidtaengoo 

Tiffany_Love ~Out