Not So Mystery Man

What Took You So Long?

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

    I laugh as he gets up about to leave. "Wait wait!" I say getting up and going over to him, stumbling along the way. "You were so nice to me.. I have to pay you back..." I say while laying my head on his chest. "Umm... its okay. Its fine." "No... Let me pay you back.." I say and lean up to him and kiss him quickly and smiling as I pull away. 

~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~

   Tiffany leaned up to give him a kiss, leaving me speechless. I immidiately grabbed her arms and pulled her away from him. "Tiffany! What is wrong with you?!" She snapped out of her daze and glared at me. "Wae?! Nothing is wrong with me! Get off!" She shouted and struggled against my grip but I held her tight so she couldn't get loose. "Thanks for bringing her home, you may leave now." I made my own glare toward the guy who brought Tiffany home. He clears his throat nodding and exits quickly.

   "No, don't go yet!" Tiffany wailed and tried hitting my hands to make me let go. My face is burning red with anger and I yell for Jessica to help. "Jessica! Come get your best friend before I go crazy!" "What? What's wrong with her?" I hear her shout back and come running over to me. I walk Tiffany over to her and put her in her arms. "I'm not dealing with her anymore tonight." I announce and storm to my room, slightly slamming the door. 

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

   My head spun as Taeyeon let me into the arms of my best friend. "Jessie~" I say and lay my head on her shoulder. "What did you do?" She asked me, not breaking the concern on her face. "Nothing, Ms. Jung Sooyeon!" I shout and snarl at her, pulling myself away from her only to be brought back. "How much did you drink?" She asked in her cold tone again. "Why is everyone so worried?! I had maybe 7 or so drinks, So what?! Let me go!" I shout and twist in her grip, eventually falling on the ground.

   She rolled her eyes and picked me up off the floor and walked me to my room, shoving me on the bed. "You screwed up again didn't you Tiffany?!" I heard her yell in English. "Shut up! I want to sleep!" I yell back in the designated language. "Taeyeon only has so much patience. Tiffany if you don't get your act together, you can forget about her. " She stomped out of my room and closed the door behind herself.

  I scoff and yell from my bed back at her. "So what! I'll do whatever I want!" I let my head fall back down on my pillow, instantly regretting it. Recieving a pounding in my head, I took my phone out of my pocket and started going through my contacts. The constant rolling of names made my eyes hurt and had them closed half the time I searched. 

  "Aiiish..." I groan and click on the name I see when I open my eyes again. Upon hearing the ringing I put the phone up to my ear. When the ringing stops, before the person on the other line can respond, I start talking. "Before you say anything...I know it was stupid of me to get drunk..." I feel myself start to loose control of my emotions and I break into tears as I'm talking. "I just didn't know what else to do....TaeTae, I love you, but I can't do anything about it." Sniffs and covers my mouth for a second, I hear her voice on the other end take a breath to start talking, but I stop it again. "No just listen. I...made a mistake...I know its hard enough with all this going on...maybe getting drunk wasn't a good idea either..." My voice trails off as I rest my head on my pillow. Before I can finish my hand falls limp on the bed and I fall into drunk sleep. 

~ Next Morning ~

~ No one's P.O.V ~

  "Come on, Tiffany, we're gonna be late for rehearsals!" Taeyeon shouted outside the bathroom door, which was occupied by the hungover girl. "Stop shouting it hurts." She said barely audible to Taeyeon. "Its supposed to, pabo." She replied coldy, and checked the door again to see if it was still locked. "I didn't unlock it, Tae." Tiffany remarked upon noticing the knob moving. "Hwang Miyoung! If you aren't out in 1 minute, we're leaving without you." The leader said in her serious tone and left the door with her arms crossed.

  No more than a couple seconds later did Tiffany rush out the small room and catch up with the girls pilling in the van. After everyone got in, Tiffany sat staring out the window with her sunglasses onthat were partialy because of her hangover. The whole group was quiet and empty as no one dared to break the awkward silence. 

   When the van finally reached its destination infront of the rehearsal area, the girls poured out of the car and into the building like ants. When they walked into the practice room, their new song was blasting from the speakers. "You guys already know what to do, let's take it from the top." A familiar voice sounded from the speaker system. "Nae, Saem!" All the girls shouted as they dropped their bags by the benches on the side of the room. 

  With their hair all in ponytails and some with hats, Tiffany still with her sunglasses, they all got into starting position and danced through the song. The whole time they danced, Tiffany stumbling almost every step, the instructor had taken no notice to her. Everyone else was fully aware of her drunkened attitude and were tired of it. 

  "Hey ladies!" They hear a voice come from the practice room door. "Hey, Ryeowook Oppa!" The girls greeted, all except for two. The guest welcomed himself inside the room with a cup in his hand, making his way to Tiffany. "Hey, you might need this for that hangover." He whispered, handing her the cup. The other members were oblivous to the two as they continued rehearsals, it was normal for another idol to visit them during practice. 

  Tiffany shot a very confused look at him. "Wait...how did you know?" She asked very shocked. "Well for one, I was at the bar with you, and took you home. Then, you drunk dialed me last night too." "I what!?" Tiffany shouted, turning all the heads in the room towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey~ Another update for ya~ I'm sorry its a little short, but I've been sick all week and trying to update as much as I can. Well I have exams tomorrow and the day after so wish me good luck! ^^ Please comment and let me know what you think so far

Tiffany_Love Out~