Mystery Man

What Took You So Long?

~ Taeyon's P.O.V ~

"Taeyeon. I can't see you anymore...We can't have Taeny anymore. I can't risk anything else anymore. Please don't touch, kiss, hug of any of that stuff again...We need to seperate for a while."

   Her words stung through me like fire. "W-what? Why?" I asked her a little upset. "Because, I always end up getting hurt and I don't want to be that way anymore. I can't get hurt like this anymore." " You...getting hurt..?" I ask, now annoyed. After everything I went through and she acts as if its only her getting hurt. "Yes, Tae. I can't take you hurting me anymore." I'll try to be patient with her, she's having a hard time. "I'm sorry Tiff. But, you know...its not just you.. It hurts me as well you know." She scoffs and shakes her head, standing up and facing me.

   "You don't get it either. Because of you, if I hadn't liked you in the first place." She says a little quieter but I still hear it. Now I'm upset, really upset and I stand up with my arms crossed. "Because of me? I'm the one who was trying to keep you happy. Don't you get that?" She rolls her eyes and laughs. "You and Jessica are trying to 'help' me. But you both are doing just the opposite. " I hear some of the doors open as Tiffany raises her voice, but I pay no attention to it. "We're trying, Tiff! Can't you at elast give us credit for that?!" I start raising my voice along with hers. 

   "Oh, stop joking, Tae. You never were that funny." "Hey, Tiffany! What puts you in any place to say that?!" I hear someone else say and I look over, seeing Sunny storming from our room. She stands in between me and Tiffany, her hands on her hips. "Because, its true! All you guys ever do is hurt me! Shouldn't I have a stopping point?" "Tiffany all we've ever done was look out for you, how can you say that?" She claps her hands and turns around. "Look at that, Sunny's looking out for her best friend Taeyeon. I mean the best friends are bset friends. They do everything together. They make me upset, and then they try to defend each other." 

    "Tiffany you are being ridiculous." Hyoyeon states this time, coming out of her room. "Oh and here comes Hyoyeon to defend her lovebird. See, Tae, that's what a partner is supposed to do. Not hurt them. Protect them." She says to me, pointing at Hyoyeon and Sunny. "I've been protecting you, Tiffany! That's all I've been doing!" "Well you've done a very good job. You must've worked hard protecting me from being happy!" "Unnies...." I heard Seohyun mumble from her room door. She must've been scared to leave her room with all the shouting going on. 

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

    "What?" I said, turning to face our maknae. "What do you have to say, Seohyun?" I start walking over to her, feeling a little upset I have to be this way to her. "I-I was just saying...maybe we're all just tired. Why don't we all go to bed..?" I rolled my eyes again and stopped in front of her. "Tired? Oh yeah I'm tired. I'm tired of the way everyone is treating me and I thought you would be the one to help me. Not be on their side like this and leave me by myself." I yelled at her, immidiately regretting it. No one's yelled at her before. We always just quiet down or nod when she steps in. She's usually right, but I am not having any of this today. 

    I shake my head at everyone at their doors watching. "Thanks for being such great members.." I say before grabbing my coat and purse and running out the dorm. I run all the way out the building and hold a taxi, telling him to drop me off at the nearest club. It was only a block away, which was good. If I'm going to get drunk I want to at least be close so I dont have truble getting home. I pay the fee and get out the taxi, going inside the club after putting my sunglasses on.  

  "Two bottles of Soju." I tell the bartender and put my head in my hands. "You sure..? Want me to just pour you a cup?" He says and I look up at him, giving him a hard glare. "Two. Bottles. Of Soju. Please." I repeat, making sure each word is clear. He nods and goes to get my drinks and I resume my original position. A few minutes later he returns with my drinks and I pop a bottle open, chugging down half the bottle and setting the bottle down a little harder than I needed. As I reach for the bottle a second time, I feel a hand grab my wrist and I look at the guy who looks to be only a little bit older than me.

  "Excuse me?" I ask him, waiting for an explanaition. "Don't drink too much. You don't want to get too drunk." He replies, sitting next to me. I sigh and ignore him, drinking more of the bottle. "And since when did I have any concern to you?" I ask, looking at him from the corner of my eye. "Since, I saw a beautiful and y lady walk through those doors." I chuckle at his comment and shake my head, continuing to drink. 

    Hours later, we're still drinking and talking with each other. I stand up and almost fall over while trying to leave. "I have to go..." I say as he raches out to catch me. "Why don't I take you home?" He offers and I shake my head. "I don't even know your name, silly!" I giggle and lean into his touch. "And I don't know yours either. Come on, I'll just drop you off." He presses on and all I can do is follow along with him. 

    I tell him which way to turn and he nods, walking me home and I tell him my dorm room, not thinking much of it. "Here. This room.. I think...yeah" I say and start pounding on the door. "Yah! Get your lazy asses up! Let me in!" I yell and rest my head on the door after, and he rubs my back a little. I feel the door open and I almost fall through. I feel two people catch me, the guy who took me home and one of my members. "Tiff....are you drunk..?" I hear Taeyeon's voice ask me as they both lead me to the couch and sit me down. `

   "No! I just had a couple....5 or 7 drinks." I say and lay down on the couch on top of Taeyeon. "Thanks for bringing her here." Taeyeon says to the guy and I shoot up to face him. "Thank you~" I repeat copying Taeyeon and giving my best eyesmile. "He is the mystery man." I say dancing the moves to Mystery by Beast. "I don't even know his name. Isn't that hilarious?!"

    I laugh as he gets up about to leave. "Wait wait!" I say getting up and going over to him, stumbling along the way. "You were so nice to me.. I have to pay you back..." I say while laying my head on his chest. "Umm... its okay. Its fine." "No... Let me pay you back.." I say and lean up to him and kiss him quickly and smiling as I pull away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. Has it been this long already? Sorry for not updating. School has me really busy. I'll try to update more often. Oh and btw I'll have a co-author: LexiLovesAmber she's gonna help me to keep this story going~

Sooooo Thank you guys for sticking with me this long~ <333