Tiffany's DormRoom

What Took You So Long?

~ Tiffany's P.O.V. ~ 

    "Its ok, its ok. I'm here now alright. No need to be scared." I believed all of her words. As of everything she said, was gold. I dug my head into the crook of her neck. "What took you so long?" I muttered, my words muffled by her wet clothes. "Shhhh. I'm here now." She rubbed my back gently. I loved everybit of her touch.

    She stood up slowly and turned around and bent down. "Get on my back." She orderd and I obeyed. I got on her back and she walked us all the way back to the dorm. I guess I had fallen asleep on the way there because when I woke up I was laying in my bed. With 6 girls staring back at me. "Taeyeon-ah! Get your in here, Tiffany's awake!" Jessica yelled and kneeled beside me. She removed a cloth that was on my head, I didnt even notice it there. 

    When I saw Jessica taking care of me, I sat up in the bed. Stopping her from helping me. "I'm fine, Jessica thanks." "Tiffany, come on. When are you going to stop being mad at me? I said I was sorry." "How am I supposed to know you are serious?" "Because I stayed up all night to watch you. Like a bestfriend would. Me and Taeyeon were up from 11 to now. To make sure you were ok. But, it seems that you have a fever. Did you have a nightmare last night? I'm sure you did you kept tossing and turning.

    Right when I was about to answer, Taeyeon came in. "Tippany, you're awake. Thank goodness." She said an hugged me. Everyone in the room wet silent. "U-um...t-thanks. Tae. Y-you stayed up all night for me?" I asked, stuttering at the sudden touch. She just nodded in response still hugging me. We had stayed like this for a few minutes, until she pulled away to check my temperature with the back of her hand. "Ow.. your head burned my hand. Looks like you have no schedule today Pany-ah. You get to stay here with me." She smiled her dorky smile and I couldnt help me laugh at her cutness.

    "Well, that's sweet. Taeyeon-ah can I talk to you in private?" I heard Sunny ask. Tae nodded and followed her outside my room. Thats when SooSica, YoonYul, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun left also to get to their schedules they are now late for. "Get well soon, Pany-ah" "Hope you get better" "Dont eat all the food while we're gone." "Mianhae, Tiffany. I'm going to apologise until you forgive me. Ok. Be ready." Then, in less than a minute, I was alone. Again.

~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~ 

    "Spill it, Tae" Sunny said. She dragged me to our room, out of Tiffany's to talk privately. "Spill what??" "You like Tiffany! Dont you." "W-what are you talking about? No I dont." She raised one of her eyebrows at me. "Really, Tae? You're still going to try and lie to me? I've been your bestfriend since we were trainees. I know if you're telling the truth or not." I sighed. She had a point, We have known each other for a long time, and now we are even roomates. I cant lie to her. 

    "Nae...I do. I like Tiffany, but what can I do?? She doesnt like me back." I pouted thinking of how I see her with Jessica all the time. "She like Jessi, not me." "How do you know that? Did you ask her?" I shook my head like a little kid. "Then, tell her. Tell her that you love her." She patted my shoulder then left the room. She was right. I need to tell her. But, I have no idea how in the world I am going to that. But, I will. Just not anytime soon. She's been through a traumitizing event already, I have to give her some time. Good thing I talked manager oppa into giving her a free schedule for the rest of the week. 

    Each member is going to spend a day off taking care of her, since we all have very important meetings and interviews and shows and such. I start off today though, and its Jessica tomorrow, Sunny the next, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, then the two maknaes Yoona and Seohyun the last day. 

    The girls started filing out quickly leaving me and Tiffany alone in 15 minutes. I made her some American-style lunch and put it on a tray and walked into her room, to find her asleep. I silently put the tray on her dresser next to her bed and watched her sleep. She looked at her angelic face sleeping so peacfully. I bent down and caressed her cheek, gently so she wont wake up. I took a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

    "Pany-ah. You know, naneun jinjja chowaeyo." I whispered in her ear then, bent down and kissed her forehead. Which caused her to open her eyes and caught me off gaurd. I gasped and fell backwards, hitting my head on the chair behind me. She saw this and got up really fast to see if I was okay. I smiled, embarrased at my clumsiness and rubbed the back of my head. "TaeTae, gwenchana?" She asked cutely helping me stand up. I nodded slowly, and made her laugh. "Anything to make you laugh Tippany." I said sheepishly.

    She smiled and sat back on the bed, thats when she saw the food on the tray. Her face lit up like a crystals when she saw the food. "Omo, Taeyeon-ah you made this for me?" She took the tray, rather quickly and began chomping down the food. "Pany-ah, dont eat so fast, you'll choke." I told her. She nodded giving me one of her signature eyesmiles that made my heart melt.

    She finished her food and put her tray down, then turned to me with a serious face. "Taeyeon-ah. Did you mean what you said, while I was sleeping?" She looked at me with her cute puppy eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey!! Wowowow updated early today huh? ^^ Well, sorry about this y chapter. I had a big case of writer's block. Should I make TaeNy kiss soon?? ;)

COMMENT ANSWERING TIME n_n

@Rainedrop Its ok hehe glad you decided to comment! Yep! She came just in time haha Hope you stick with me through the whole story

@Snsdlover27 Tae shall never let Tiffany get in great danger! hehe

@Cherry92 oh its ok keke I know right! ^^ I was deciding on if I should make them kiss or not. Then, I thought it would be fun to tease.
 Haha Taeyeon is Tiffany's superhero! She saves her from any danger she could get into. Your welcome keke I will keep updating until I get done with this story in a lot of chapters!

@blursone Yep. Taeyeon is Tiffany's savior. She will automatically pop up out of nowhere when she's in danger.

 Tiffany_Love ~ Out