Plan in Action pt 1

What Took You So Long?

 ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

    "I have plan to get our girls back." She gives me a confused look and I lean over again and continue to whisper the details of my plan. "You got it?" I ask her, she smiles widely and nods, holding up her thumbs. "Yep!" I nod back at her. "Great! Now stay in here with me. I dont wanna be alone now." 

  ~ Next Morning~ 

    "Yul, you remember the plan right?" I said softly as I shook her to wake her up. I had to leave early and we wouldnt have enough time to go over the plan later. She nodded and fell right back asleep in my bed. I rolled my eyes and left the room fully ready to start my schedule. I went to the kitchen to grab some quick breakfast before I left. I guess I made some noise because Taeyeon came out of her room.

  "Who's up?" She asked in monotone due to sleepiness. "Its me." I said casually and grabbed my plate to sit down. I didnt want to really be alone with her, it made me nervous. Only a couple hours until the plan would begin, I can't fail now. Her face immidiately brightened up when she heard my voice. "Pany!" She shuffled over to me and hugged me around my neck, her cheek rubbing on mine. 

  I was starting to lose focus so I stood up, causing her to stumble backwords. I bowed and grabbed my purse then ran to the door. "Mian, Taeyeon unnie. I should be going now." I left the room and ran into my manager. "Oh, Oppa." "Oh, Tiffany, your ready?" I nodded. He patted my back and smiled. "Ready to tackle todays schedule?" I nodded again and smiled, giving him a thumbs up.  He chuckled and lead me to the car.

~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~

   She bowed and grabbed her purse then ran to the door. "Mian, Taeyeon unnie. I should be going now." 

    "She hasn't spoken that formally since we first met." I scratched my head and went to wash up. I mean I'm up now. After I came out of the shower, I noticed all the girls were already gone. "Was I in the shower that long?" I shrugged and got dressed for my schedule and headed outside to meet my driver.

 ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

   "Umm, manager Oppa, I'll sit in the back today instead of the front." I told him while avoiding his eyes. He looked at me strangley. I was the one who always wanted to sit in the front. Mostly because Taeng, Jessi, or Sunny got it, since they are older than me. But, today I had a plan. And, it involved not being seen.

  He raised his eyebrow but shrugged. "Sure, but you better not be up to something." He warned, this man had like a 6th sense, I swear. I nodded and entered the backseat, making sure to hide my notebook. He closed the door and went to the drivers side and drove to the practice room. On the way there, I took the notebook out and wrote a letter quickly before tearing it out, quietly. Then, setting it down in my seat.

  When we arrived, he opened the door for me and walked me in, not noticing the note. Just like planned. I went inside quickly, because I didnt want him to catch me eariler than he should. "Miyoung, you arrived just on time." The insructor said. She alwaysed used my Korean name. I really dont like it but, there is no arguing that point. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah woah woah, Hey there. ^^ Here's another late update. Again really sorry, I've just been so out of it lately. I'm deeply sorry. I will try to get my regular updates back under control. btw Super tired again this time its 1:46am. But, because I didnt last time. 

COMMENT ANSWERING TIME n_n (must stay a tradittion) 

@Cherry92  There you go! Hope you like it ^^ There is still more to come, don't worry.

@MeGustaSNSD He's only doing his job v.v lol jk haha that was on purpose.

@Cinderellina You won't get to know until after I finish the plan. But here's a start

@SNSDLoverForeverSONE You have to wait, just like everyeone else ^^

@MarshmallowMage LOL You'll find out soon~ 

Tiffany_Love ~Out