Trouble for Soshi

What Took You So Long?

 ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~ 

    "I SAID I LOVE YOU, SOOYOUNG!!!" She yelled. "Yah! You dont have to yell, I heard you the first time." 

   I heard Jessica and Sooyoung's whole conversation and gave myself a victory snack. I was eating some of Seohyun's leftover sweet potatoes, when I heard a knock on the door. I put the food down before walking to the door. "Who is is?" "Its your manger." He said.

   I hurrieldy opened the door and welcomed him in. "Annyeong, manger oppa. What brings you here?" He pointed to the couch, keeping silent. I saw the seriousness in his face. I sat down obiediantly. "Oppa, whats going on?" He holds his hand up to stop me. I swallowed hard and bit my lip. What is going on?? Did I do something wrong?

   At that moment Taeyeon comes out of her room about to go take her shower, when she sees out manager here. "Oh, Annyeong oppa. What are you doing here?" She says in her ususal cheery voice. Then, she sees me and turns serious too. "Tippany, Oppa, whats wrong?" "Taeyeon, please take a seat next to Tiffany.".

~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~ 

   "Taeyeon, please take a seat next to Tiffany". I went over to the couch and sat down fiddling with my nails. I do that when I'm nervous. "Now, can you please tell me what your fans think of you two? The question took me by surprise. Apparently, Fany too, because she was tilting her head with her eyebrows furrowed. "Oppa, what do you mean?" I asked, not understanding at all.

   "I mean, Taeyeon, what do your fans think of you two as a pair?" I gulped. Did he know about me and Fany? He cant, if he knows, everyone knows....Oh no. "T-they call us TaeNy, Sir." Tiffany says in her ever-so-slightly-able-to-understand, voice. But manager oppa has ears like a bat. "Thats right. Now, you do understand there was a....photo of you two released, right?" I was trying to think in my head, when did all of this happen? Oh.....the 'Paparazzi' photo shoot. 

   We both nodded slowly. Our other members gatherd behind the kitchen counter, to 'spy' on us. "Also, people have gotten words from actual witnesses. You know...Paparazzi is a great song for you girls, considering they are always following you around every second and every minute and every step you take. Once you leave this dorm." He raised his voice a bit, making us flinch. "You girls need to be careful. Alright." We nodded, as we stared at the ground. "Also, stop seeing each other. I need you two to break up. Stop dating. Get it?" He turns around and faces everyone in the kitchen. "That goes for all of you. We cant have silly little rumours spreading about Korea's #1 Girl Group"

   Everyone nodded with sad expressions, except for Seohyun, she left emotionless. He stood up and headed towards the door. "Oh, and Tiffany, since you seem well enough to go to that shoot. Your schedules begin tomorrow. Extra early, Get up at 5 so I can drive you to practice. As for the rest of you, each of those days that were supposed your free day, were filled with rehearsals. I planned a performance on MBC on Saturday. You'll sing Paparazzi. You got it?" Everyone nodded and sulked to their rooms. 

   I was about to go to when I noticed Tiffany still sitting on the couch. I stopped and sat next to her again and put my arm around her. But, she pushed me away slightly. "No, Tae. Please not now." I tried to hug her again. But she pushed me even harder. "I said no." "Come on, Pany-ah" "Taeyeon, I said leave me alone." She almost shouted and took off towards her room, holding her hand to . I sighed, feeling guilty and headed to my room. I didnt need a shower until morning, I just wanted to relax. 

  I walked into my room, only to hear it filled with sobs comming from Sunny's bed. The lights were turned off, so I switched it on, and there she was, hoodie on, facing towards the wall, crying. Her nose was red, along with her eyes, which were also puffy. She didnt even move an inch when I sat behind her. "S-Sunny-ah." She didnt reply, but kept sobbing. "Sunny, mianhae...I didnt know this would happen." She sits up and lays her head against me and cries again.

   "Ahh, Soonkyu, uljima. Dont cry. Arraseo?" I lifted her head up and wiped away the tear that kept falling on her face. "Y-yah! Dont call m-me S-Soonkyu." She said while wiping her eyes, pouting. I hugged her and rubbed her back. "Mianhae. Just sleep. Ok?" She nodded. I smiled and patted her head. I got up turned the light off, then headed back to my bed. I felt the covers move and the bed creek a little. "Sunny?" "Can I sleep with you? Just for tonight?" She said with her aegyo, which made me hit her head. "Stop it! Fine, you can sleep with me as long as you stop usig your aegyo." She nods and cuddles with me, falling asleep. I shake my head then fall asleep soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for y ending keke Hope you enjoy the little drama ;) Omomomomo How could I let this happen to my SNSD girls?? haha Sorry I didnt update until now. Today I was kind of moody. I was happy one moment angry the next, sad, then all over again. Haha Btw you can just, disregard the mom in the photo its just supposed to be soshi crying

COMMENT ANSWERING TIME n_n (I feel like this is my thing~ haha)

@dhyraa YoonYul comming up ^^ Just after all the drama

@bemageimust Here's your dramatics. Hope you like ^^

@Cherry92 Haha whoops ^^ Glad you are enjoying! I have some ideas now, thanks for giving advice. I was thinking I might be moving too quick. Hehe

Tiffany_Love ~Out