SuperGeneration

What Took You So Long?

  ~ No one's P.O.V ~ 

     Tiffany shot a very confused look at him. "Wait...how did you know?" She asked very shocked. "Well for one, I was at the bar with you, and took you home. Then, you drunk dialed me last night too." "I what!?" Tiffany shouted, turning all the heads in the room towards her.

   "Tiffany? Ryeowook Oppa? You guys okay?" Jessica asks suspicious of the two. "Uuum...we...were...just talking about what we going to get everyone for breakfast!" Tiffany lied, very clearly. Everyone else just nodded and shrugged. "Its a surprise so...no orders!" She shouted one last time before grabbing Ryeowook's arm and charging out of the door. 

   Dragging him behind her, she brought them into a wardrobe closet. "Please. Please don't say anything..." She begged, holding her hands together. Tiffany was rarely ever brought to her desperate stage in any event. She didn't want to risk being thrown out of SM, SNSD, or the music industry for that matter. "Tiff, why would I say anything about this? Do you not trust me that  much?" He laughed, crossing his arms. "I thought we were company companions." The girl previously begging now ran a hand through her red-dyed hair. "Thanks...my god thank you so much." "Well... there is something I would like in return." He shifts gears, looking at the ceiling, innocently. 

   "Like what? I'll do anything!" She bit her lip in anticipation of what he was going to request her to do. "Well...call Siwon.." He started off slowly, trying to see how long it would take for her to figure out what he was asking her to do. "Yeah?" She was still clueless, being as naive as she is. "Tell him...." "Tell him what?" "You'll be his girlfriend." "What?!" "Deal or no deal?" "But...Ryeowook, you know I--" "Yeah. I know. Its disgusting honestly, and I don't want my best friend finding out that the girl he loves is in love with someone else. Much less a girl."

   Tiffany was speechless, hurt mostly. "Oppa..." "No. Deal is deal. Either this or I go and tell Mr. Lee about you and your nasty little lesbian group mates." He pulls her phone out of his pocket, he snatched it while they were running out the practice. "Call. Tell him that you heard from me and you would love to be his girlfriend. Then make all the SiFany fans happy by going out in public. Public. I'll talk to your manager and ours about this. I'm sure they'll agree." "Ryeowook... how could you..?" "Easy. Its to get you and your gross girl lover group straight. Once I heard the phone-call, I wanted to throw up. In all honesty. You're lucky I caught this before others found out. But, don't worry, I'll fix your group." 

   With the anger, confusion, betrayal, and sadness seeping in, Tiffany grabbed the phone and dialed the number of the particular Super Junior member. "Hello?" The voice called out. Tiffany's breathing stopped as she realized what she was about to do. The coughing from the other person in the room, forced the air back in her lungs. "S-Siwon oppa..." "Fany! Hey, how's it going?" "Ahh..G-good! Uhhh good..." She cleared and took a deep breath. "Siwon...there's actually a reason I called you." "And what can I do for you?" "Well...You see...Ryeowook...kind of...told me..." "He did?!" She could hear mumbling, possible cursing on the other line.

  "Siwon Oppa...its okay...I uhhh...was actually gonna say...." She cleared again, trying to think of the right words. "We....we could be...together...if you like?" She scrambled the last words and awaited her reply. After a few seconds of silence she began to get a little worried. "Siwon..?" "Yeah? Yeah! Yess... Ahhh Yes! I-I would like that!" He stuttered himself. 

~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~ 

  It'd been almost 30 minutes since Tiffany and Ryeowook left the room in a hurry. No one else seemed to pay attention to the fact they looked suspicious. Maybe, its just me, but I think something fishy is going on. "Um..Guys, I think I'm going to grab some snacks." I say after tripping over my feet for the upteenth time. "But, Tiffany and Ryeowook Oppa are getting breakfast..." Yoona points out, with a confused look on her face. "Oh yeah..Then, I'll just get some water for now." I nod and head out the door before anyone can say anything.

   The first place I go is the cafeteria, the place I least expected them to be. I open the door slightly, looking at every table, making sure they really weren't there. I found nothing as I thought. The next place I checked was our soundbooth. Hey, usually thing are in the place you least expect them to be. Sadly, this wasn't the one this time. I grew frustrated once again, going on a wild goose chase for this girl once again. 

   As I storm back towards the practice room someone bumps into me as they speed past me, causing me to fall forward on my knees. I brush my sweatpants off and look up after feeling the breeze they left behind; they didn't even bother to say sorry. I stand back up, feeling a little pain in my left knee. "Great." I huff and cross my arms in annoyance, half-limping back to the rehearsal room. 

  "I-I'm not feeling well...I think....I think I'm going to go back to the dorm..." I hear a voice from outside the door. "One of the members are sick..?" I whisper to myself and go in the room, seeing Tiffany's back to me and the other members all facing her with concern. Yuri steps up to her and holds her hand to Tiffany's head, who takes a small step backwards to get out of her reach. "Are you okay? You don't have a fever.."

   The 'sick' girl abrutly turns around to run out the room, stopping a moment when she sees me. Her eyes become glossy and she runs past me quickly and almost knocking me over. I blink a little and turn around to try and find Tiffany. I look to either side of the hallway, right then left. Just as I look to the left, I spot her hair turning with her as she goes around the corner. As much as I hate it, I take off running down the hall. In hope of catching the track star, I clench my fists, and close my eyes a second to gain speed. 

   As I turned the corner I barely caught her slipping between a crowd of people and inside a room. I roll my eyes and start running again maneuvering through the thick bundle of people. Three doors were on the other side of the people, causing me to be puzzled about which room the girl I was chasing was in. I took a shot and went for the second door, finding myself in the soundbooth. "Tiffany?" I call out. "Fany-ah?" I try again, really hoping she was here. 

  I look underneeth the sound board, then behind the counter, with no clue to her being here. "Tiffany!" I nearly shout, hearing a whimper in response. "Tiffany?!" I almost shout again, going into the booth. Tiffany's eyes and cheeks were red and wet from crying, she was crouched down across from the door opening and was using her sleeves to muffle the sounds of her sobbing. 

"Taeyeon, I'm so sorry.." She said inbetween breaths. "For what?" I asked closing the door behind me and kneeling beside her. She let another wail escape from her before being able to answer. "I'm...." "What is it, Fany?" I rub her back for encrouagement. "Dating Siwon..." I stopped what I was doing and thought in my head if I heard right. I slowly moved my eyes to hers, hoping, even though I would hate it, that she would jump up and say. 'Just kidding!' 

  That never happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey~ Another chapter up and posted just for you all~ Time is 9:43pm, and I wish all of you, who its night for, a good night and I hope you all sleep well. To those who have just woken up, Good morning, sunshine~ I hope you have a wonderful day! (hope I didnt jinx it :/ ) And to those who are in the middle of their day, enjoy the rest of your day, and hope it has been good to you thus far. <3333 mua mua mua ( my kisses for you guys xD )

Tiffany_Love Out~