Don't Touch Me

What Took You So Long?

   ~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~ 

    "M-manager Oppa, m-mianayeo. I-I didn't--" He cut me off by placing his finger in the air. "You heard me right?" I nod again. "Good. If you continue this, you'll be seeing the end of your career as a member of Girls Generation." He stands up and motions for me to leave. I get up slowly and bow to him, quietly, and leave. "Oh and Tiffany." I turn around at him mentioning my name. "You can go home for today. But, mind this, your schedule will start earlier and end later tomorrow." I nod and leave for the van with his assistant.

    The drive back to the dorm took longer than usual. My head never lifted from the ground. What am I supposed to do now? I didn't think this would happen. Plan B...? Might not be such a good idea. But, its for Taeyeon and I, and for everyone else in the group. I can't let them down. I'll just talk to Jessica. Yeah, we'll come up with something. Her and her evil ways.

   The car came to a stop and I saw the door open from the corner of my eyes. I stepped out letting the assistant lead me, I'm still not lifting my head. The bring me inside the building and lead me up to the elevator and we are soon at our dorm. They open the door and let me inside then close it behind me. 

   Sunny was with Hyoyeon sitting on the couch, Sunny was trying to get Hyoyeon to get her a snack with her aegyo. Yoona was in the kitchen with Sooyoung, they were raiding the fridge. Yuri was at another schedule with Seohyun. Jessica was watching TV on the floor with Taeyeon.

    I made my way straight to Jessica and took her arm and stood her up. "Yah! What are you doing?" She yelled. I put my hand over and dragged her to my room. Locking the door behind me. "Yah! Hwang Miyoung! What is wrong with you!?" She yelled. I shot her a glare before sitting on my bed. She gave me a confused look and sat beside me. 

  ~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

   She sat on the bed and stared at the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat next to her. "What happened?" She looked at me with teary eyes. I gave her a tight hug, and rubbed my hand on her back. "Jess...They're gonna replace me if I go after Taeyeon." I break the hug and look at her wide-eyed. "Y-you're kidding right?" She gave me sort of hurt look. "Jessica! Does it look like I'm joking!?" 

   "Tiff, I'm sorry to say this...but you have to let Tae go....If you do, Manager Oppa, can see how responsible you are. Then, maybe you;d be able to have Taeny moments. You know how he is...." "How coud you say that??? Then, what? What am I supposed to do??" "I-I don't know Tiffany." 

   "Stop...." She held up her hand and got up. "I thought I could come to you. As my bestfriend, I was hoping that you would help me, but all you did was make me feel worse." "Tiffany..." "I said stop....I'll be right back." She walked out of the room leaving me alone in her room again. 

 ~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~

   Tiffany ran out of her room, her eyes filled with water. She went to the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I knew something was wrong when I saw Jessica isnide the room staring the ground, with a sad expression on her face. I got up and went to the closed bathroom door, followed by everyone else that was there. 

  "Tiffany, gwenchana?" I asked. There was no sound. "Can I come in?" I heard nothing again, and tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Tiffany. Please-" I was cut off when the door opened and Tiffany pushed her way through everyone and sat on the couch in the living room, and started flipping through channels.

   I made my way over to her, and made sure the other girs didn't follow. "Hey, Tiffany. You know I'm here for you, whenever you need to talk." I told her and sat next to her. She moved over a seat keeping space inbetween us. "If you need a hug....I'm here." I tried to give her a hug but she rejected. She got up and stood facing me. 

   "Taeyeon. I can't see you anymore...We can't have Taeny anymore. I can't risk anything else anymore. Please don't touch, kiss, hug of any of that stuff again...We need to seperate for a while

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey~ I would talk a little about why I was late, but mostly I've just been a little lately. Plus its 230:am I can't type that while I'm sleepy. So here you guys go~

Tiffany_Love ~Out