On Hold pt 3

What Took You So Long?

      “Leeteuk, what are you doing here?” Taeyeon called when she heard the voice call out to her. I looked behind me to see him rushing into the room hands full of flowers. Taeyeon’s favorite. Right behind him came someone else though.

    “Tiffany!” Siwon came in carrying a bouquet of pink roses. I could only smile politely. I stared at the ground as Taeyeon sat up when the tall slick haired boy gave her a light hug. She grimaced, I could see the pain on her face and I grabbed the arms of the wheel chair I was situated in.

    “I came to visit my girlfriend of course!” We all froze. Except for the two extras who had no idea what was going on. I didn’t tell Taeyeon yet because I was terrified she would get even madder at me. I already had to be Siwon Oppa’s girlfriend, I didn’t want her to know she had to be Leeteuk’s girlfriend in order for Ryeowook Oppa to keep his mouth shut.

    I never wanted to do anyway of this. None of it. I was getting tired enough from all the stress. I don’t know if I can handle it any longer.

    “Tiff!” I heard someone call my name but I ignored them. I didn’t want to speak to anyone. Even though my body was aching all over, pushed down on the arms of the potential vehicle. My body rose, shakily, and everyone was watching.

    “Fany..” The sweet voice of hers called out to me. Tears filled my eyes. I was stricken with guilt, sorrow, and most of all a broken heart. I pushed harder to get myself to me feet quicker. Tae was still unable to move and that’s good. I don’t want anyone following me.

    As soon as I let go of the wheelchair I could feel my body drop as if I had no control of it whatsoever. I just let it fall with gravity until arms wrapped underneath me. I tried to open my eyes to see who it was but I couldn’t. I was surrounded by darkness and the sounds, if there were any, were getting quieter and quieter.

    I fainted.

    I felt my motionless body get carried by someone out the room and into the hall. There was a sudden rush through me and I black out.

 

 

~ Jessica’s P.O.V ~   

    “Fany…” The hushed whisper of Taeyeon’s voice echoed through the room. If at all we knew Taeyeon would be the one to get Tiffany to come back to her senses. As soon as the guys walked into the room she seemed to……zone out. Her face turned pale white and she stared at one spot as she wheeled herself to the other side of the room, away from the hospital bed. She tried to get up and she was struggling very obviously.

    Her face grew even whiter if that was even possible. The girls were getting nervous and Siwon Oppa was standing next to her the whole time. After she got herself up she seemed to just drop like a deadweight. Our eyes widened and we all jumped to catch her, luckily Siwon was beside her and caught her just before she hit the ground. He picked her up, but she seemed unmoving.

    I walked over to get a better look at her. Her eyes were closed. I felt her forehead and it was ice cold. I looked worryingly over to Sooyoung who had gripped onto her shirt and was staring at the ground.

    Siwon seemed to know what to do, running out of the room hurriedly and back to Tiffany’s own. A few nurses rushed over to them as they were arriving. The few of us went into the hallway to watch what went on. Doctors and nurses ran in very quickly, as if a mob were attacking. The door shut and we all looked at each other quietly.

     ‘Girls’ Generation’ started playing on someone’s phone and we knew it was our manager. I soon realized it was my own phone that was dialed.

    “Hello?” I called, looking for the answer.

    “Jessica, I heard what happened. With the crash, Taeyeon and Tiffany still in the hospital, I’m afraid we can’t have the comeback until next year.” My jaw dropped, of course I knew it was coming but I was hoping we could catch a miracle.

    “Sooyeon?” His voice sounded again and I cleared my throat, nodding even though he couldn’t see me. “Y-Yes, Oppa….”

    “I’m sorry, Jess. But these girls are in too much of a terrible condition.”

    “Yes, I understand you, Oppa.” I turned to the other girls and bit my lip hesitantly. “Girls…comeback is cancelled as of now…” The faces of the three girls that followed me outside dropped. I sighed deeply and tried to them inside to let the others know.
   

    When we got inside, Taeyeon and Leeteuk seemed to be in deep conversation. Laughing and enjoying ones company as if nothing was wrong. This is deeply upsetting, it’s like Taeyeon forgot all about Tiffany and her condition.

    “Taeyeon….” I spoke softly without even realizing it. She was unbroken in her chat and didn’t even notice I called her name. The heads of the other members turned, but hers remained fixated on the guy sitting on the side of her bed. He was poking her cheek and her hair, once even leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek. It wouldn’t have been so bad if Taeyeon’s cheeks hadn’t flushed a deep red. That was the last straw.

    “Yah!” I shouted. Now everyone was turned to me, including the flirting couple. “The doctors had to rush to Tiffany’s room. We don’t know what’s going on. But Manager Oppa called and said the comeback was being held.” I hissed, eyes never leaving Taeyeon’s. That’s when I noticed it. His hand was in hers. I shot an icy glare at Taeyeon, making her sit back, obviously nervous about what I would do to her, much to my pleasure.

    How dare she betray my best friend like this? I won’t ever let her go near Tiffany. She would be better off with Siwon. It was her fault anyways that Tiffany was in the hospital. She’s done nothing but hurt her. While Tiffany has made some mistakes, like getting drunk, Taeyeon completely ignored her. My hands balled into fists and I stomped to Taeyeon until I was face to face with her, having thrown Leeteuk off the bed.

    In a whisper I warned her quietly as everyone was watching curiously. “If you ever hurt Tiffany again I will make sure it was my fault you’re in the hospital.” Her face was full of confusion have no idea what I was talking about. “If you love her, love her only. It’s disgusting to see you flirting with a guy. That guy for any matter. Stay away from my best friend.” I ended and patted her head with a small smile so everyone would calm down. Thankfully they didn’t hear, I would be getting it pretty harsh if they knew I was threatening her.

~ Siwon’s P.O.V ~

    She laid still on the bed. Her breathing even and fixed. I was sat beside her bed and was watching her hopefully. I heard the news from Seohyun their comeback was moved because of their injuries. She was beautiful even in her sleep. I was about to run my hand over her long black hair when the door burst open.

    “Don’t lay a hand on her.” A sharp voice hissed at me, grabbing my wrist tightly. “Wha— Why are you in here?”