Day 2- Jessica

What Took You So Long?

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

    I frowned and entered my room, halfway slamming the door closed.  

    I am really not in the mood to talk to her again for tonight. So, I crawl into my bed and try to fall asleep. Right before my eyes could give in, a thought reapeared into my head. "I wont tell youo just yet. We can just wait until we get our time alone tomorrow." 

    How in the world am I going to be able to survive Jessica tomorrow. I'm in for it...

   ~~Next morning~~

    I was sleeping soundily, when I heard a loud noise right by my ear. It sounded like doldphins screaming, that's when I knew that it was Jessica who woke me up. I crawled under my covers and put my hands over my ear, to drown out the noise. "Jessi, please stop! I'm awake now!" I yelled from under my blanket.

    Finally the screaming stopped, but then silence was heard. I was scared, she could be planning to throw away all my pink Totoro's. "J-Jessi, what are you doing?" I asked, stuttering. Out of nowhere I felt two hands grab my ankles and pull me out of my bed. I screamed in pain as I hit the ground. "Yah! Jung Soyeon! What is wrong with you!?" I yelled and thats when our eyes meet each other.

    I could almost swear I could see fire burning from her eyes. "J-Jessi. A-are you ok?" She didnt say a word. She got up and pulled me up by my arm and shoved me towards the bathroom. "Get dressed. You are going to help me with something quite important today." She said throwing clothes at me then shutting the door.

    I got bathed and clothed as fast as I could. Then, I brushed my teeth, put on a little make up then walked out of the room. Jessica wasnt in here so I went to the living room and found her on the couch. "What is it you want me to do, Jessi?" She stood up, and walked over to me slowly. "You are going to help me, get my girl, just like Sunny helped Tae." I tilted my head to the side.

    This is what she had me worried about? This is what made her drag me out of bed?? "Jessica are freakin' serious??" She looked at the ground and I could see her face go from evil to shy and her face turn red. "Jessica?" "Tiff, can you help me confess my feelings for Sooyoung?" Once again I tilted my head to the side, it became a habit to do that when I'm confused.

    "But did you want to like rip my eye's out or something?" She shook her head, still looking the same way as before. I have never seen her act this way, what's wrong? "Please? Can you Tiffany. All you have to do is tell her to go to come to my room tonight. Also tell her I like her." "You really like her dont you?" I said noticing the softness in my bestfriends voice. She nodded and hugged me. "Thank you so much, Fany" She said, and I hugged her back, a little hesitantly. 

    But, just like that in a blink of an eye, she went back to her normal self, breaking the hug then sitting back on the couch. "Arent you going to eat?" I asked her, she shrugged and continued to watch Variety shows. Just our luck WinWin was on and StrongHeart after that. I sat next to her and watched with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekeke. Hey hey hey. Sorry I didnt update last night, I was going to, then something happened that made me upset. It was like at 1am I couldnt stop crying until 2. Which explains my puffy eyes...Also sorry about the short update, I wanted to leave a cliff hanger, and I'm still upset.

COMMENT ANSWERING TIME n_n (We still gotta have this right? xD)

@Snsdlover27 Haha yeah... I like doing that it fun. And a tease ;)

@SNSDLoverForeverSONE Thank you!!!! I had no idea what I was going to do! I couldnt even concentrate! So thanks to you we have a chapter 7! 

EVERYONE WE HAD THIS CHAPTER ALL THANKS TO @SNSDLoverForeverSONE 

SHE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT. SO THANK YOUUU

Tiffany_Love ~Out