On Hold pt 1

What Took You So Long?

    Sirens wailed in the distance, my eyes slowly opening. Searching for Tiffany subconsciously, finding myself surrounded by tons of people. I looked to my right and was greeted with a horrifying sight of her unconcious, a pool of blood around her most it coming from her head. I didn't have to time to register it in my mind before I out again. 

~ Taeyeon's P.O.V ~

    I woke up once again in a hospital. I tried to move myself, but pain immediately struck me all over. I groaned slightly, squeezing my eyes shut tight. "She's awake!" I heard someone shout much too excitedly if you ask me. "Sunny! Shut up! She just woke up. You can't be that loud. " I looked to my left, as much as it hurt me, to see three of my members standing in the room. Sunny smiled softly at me, her eyes as red as ever. I knew she had been crying. The other girls' eyes were as red as hers too. I knew they were crying too. It broke my heart to see they were so sad because of me. Hyoyeon walked up behind Sunny and hugged her tightly.

    I turned my head back and closed my eyes again. I didn't want Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung to see me like this. I didn't want to see what I did to them. They were breaking down, letting their walls fall, and crying their hearts out because of me. I couldn't see that. I just can't. I hoped dearly that as long as I kept my eyes closed, I could fall asleep. 

~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

     I sat beside her bed, hugging my arms around myself as I struggled to keep my tears in. Tiffany wouldn't want to know I was crying. Especially if it was because of her. I felt another pair of arms encircle me. I looked up and saw Seohyun hugging me. She must've known I was about to cry.

    After a few minutes of Yoona and Yuri huddling together and Seohyun hugging me there was a soft knock on the door. Seohyun stood to go and open the door. A doctor walked in and swiftly took a look around the room. First at all of us, then carefully at Tiffany. She had tube to , helping her to breathe. A couple of wires connecting to her head that was wrapped in some sort of white tissue looking thing. The rest of her was scratched up terribly. Especially her face.

    "We ran some tests. The CT scan came out perfectly fine. She didn't wreck anything inside her head. Because she got knocked out before she hit the ground, her muscles were more relaxed. This creating more flexibility in her bones and helping not to break or crack anything." The doctor said while looking through the papers on his clipboard. "Although, she will need to have stitches. Maybe an operation. We think something might've happened in her stomach. Nothing dangerous. We just want to be sure. I'm doctor Lee. I'll be taking good care of your friend. I promise." He introduced himself. I could feel the tears welling inside of me again. 'No. Not with him here.' I scolded myself, trying to stop myself from letting go. It wasn't working. I got up quickly, exiting the room without giving anyone a second look.

    I made my way a few feet down from the room and let my emotions take over. I slid down the wall, my legs no longer able to support me. I covered my face with my hands as my tears ean rivers down my cheeks.

~ Sunny's P.O.V ~

   I moved myself to sit on the couch in the other side of the small room. Hyoyeon was sitting next to me, hugging me with her head rested on my shoulder. I her hair as a form of distraction from the current situation. I could tell she fell asleep because she had stopped crying. Sooyoung was standing by the door with her arms crossed and she was staring at Taeyeon. I followed her gaze reluctantly, once again catching sight of my best friend torn. The same old short, dorky and cheesy best friend, but she was broken. She no longer carried the smile she usually had with her. Although, for the past few days her smile had become much more rare. 

   She had a cast on her arm and a bandage on her head. She was looking to the right, not at us. I knew she was crying. She never looked at us when she was crying. I wish she wouldn't. I know she's our leader and she has to be strong, but I want her to lean on us. We are her sisters, we're here for her through thick and thin. I lifted Hyoyeon's head and stood up, laying her full body down on the couch. I walked over to Taeyeon and caressed her hair to let her know I was here for her. "You don't have to say anything. I know you're hurt. Its not your fault. You'll be okay. The doctor talked to us while you were asleep. He said you'll be alright." 

~ Yoona's P.O.V ~

   Yuri held me tightly as the doctor left the room after giving us the information. Jessica ran out of the room and Yul tried to go after her. I grabbed her arm to stop her, shaking my head. Jessica needs to be alone for now. If any of us were around she wouldn't cry like she needs to. I know her. We all do and so Yuri agreed. I wasn't able to cry anymore, I had cried myself dry. I was holding onto Yuri as tight as she was holding me, she wasn't done crying. It made me sad to know my members were this upset. I knew that if Tiffany were to see this she would not be happy. I guess, that's part of the reason I can't cry anymore. 

~ Sooyoung's P.O.V ~ 

   Sunny had walked over to Taeyeon's bedside. Saying stuff to her I wasn't able to hear. I saw a few more tears fall from Sunny's eyes and fall onto the bed. I couldn't help but to let a few of my own fall. I had heard that Tiffany was in way worse shape than Taeyeon from a text sent by Jessica. I decided I would go over to check on Tiffany, staying in here longer would cause me to have a breakdown. I hugged Sunny a bit, patted Taeyeon's arm lightly, ran my hands through Hyo's hair once before leaving the room. 

    I walked down the hall towards Tiffany's room which was around the corner. As I neared I heard faint sobbing. I wondered who it was and quickend my pace a bit, discovering Jessica huddled over a few feet away from Tiffany's room. I ran beside her and crouched down, engulfing her in my embrace. I hugged her closely, resting her head on my shoulder and rubbed her arm softly. "Shhhh....." I hushed her while rocking a bit. Tiffany is Jessica's best friend, I know she must be in a ton of pain right now. 

   After a while Jessica's sobs turned into cries, from cries into little intakes of air. "She'll be okay. I know she will." I said trying to soothe her. "She has to get a surgery..." She said, almost crying again. I nodded in understandment, and began rocking her again to get her to calm down. "Tiffany is a strong girl. Almost the strongest member of our group. She'll make it through this. I know she will. She just needs a little support by the people who love her. " It was Jessica's turn to nod now.

   A few seconds went by and a doctor came walking by, stopping infront of Tiffany's door with a group more of nurses and doctors. He looked over at us and bent down infront of us. "We're taking her into surgery now." He reached out and patted both of our heads lightly. "We'll do our best." He promised then stood up going into the room. No longer than 5 minutes later did the door open again with the people rushing out of the room with Tiffany. Some of the doctors had things on her as they ran down the hall. Me and Jessica quickly followed, knowing something was up. "Sir, she's not responding." One of the doctors said urgently as they went down the hall. He had a stethescope to her heart and was feeling around for a beat. 

  "The rate is dropping, Sir!" One of the nurses said with two fingers on Tiffany's neck. "What's going on??" Jessica shouted, her voice very unstable. The main doctor turned to us a little, startled. "Girls...." He half-whispered. "Sir, its getting lower!" The same nurse said, trying to get his attention again. "Give me a number, Ms. Park." " Its lower than 40's." "Alright, we need to get to the O.R. right now. Bring her I'll talk to these girls for a second. Start preparing for surgery." He ordered, stopping while the other people continued moving down the hall infront of two big glass doors. They slid open and they briskly went in, leaving us with the doctor. 

    "You said she would be okay." Jessica's voice was hoarse, I hugged her tighter to me. "What's going on?" I asked for her. "Well, we were preparing to take her to the operation when suddenly her heart rate dropped dangerously low. We have reason to believe her heart might be becoming flooded with liquid. We need to get her into operation right now before it gets any lower. She'll be ok if we can get the liquid out in time." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey~ :) Okay yeah a little sad, yes ;A; I'm sorry for putting you guys through this, but things will light up soon. Don't worry. Oh, and sorry for not updating in a while. I haven't had my computer. *bows* Please continue to love my story~

Oh and to my new suscribers, HIIIIII I hope you like my story and will continue reading all the way until the end~

Ayo Pigeonthighs xDD Heeeeeeey xD Keep reading ok? You'll like kay? OTL Believe me. Oh and tell everyone else about my story too! If I say it they won't listen to me. They always ignore me .-. LOL okay thanks~ ^^

Tiffany_Love ~ Out