The Dorm Room

What Took You So Long?

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

 

      'Where is everyone? Why is the dorm room always so empty? Do they do this on purpose? They were all here when I went to take a shower, and now they are gone, like ghosts. Didnt Yuri say she didnt have anything else today? These girls are always doing this to me. Trying to save my feelings by not telling me they have to leave. Doesnt matter, I'll just go to sleep as always. I wish I could call my dad. Too bad its way early in the morning for him.'  

     I let out a loud yawn. Practice was very hard today, and it didnt make it any better that I kept messing up the steps. " Five, Six, Seven, Eight. Come on Tiffany! I know you can do better than that. Just step step turn turn step.....No! Nevermind we'll pick up on this tomorrow. Meet me here at 6am. Sharp!" I kept remembering what my dance coach was telling me. She was right, it was simple, but I just couldnt do it for some reason.

     I heard a knock on the door. 'Wait werent the girls till on schedules? And dont they have keys?' 

    "Who is it?" I call from the living room couch where I was sitting. "Fany-ah! Open up! I forgot my keys!" 'Taeyeon?' 

    I jumped up quickly from my seat and ran to the door and opened it. "TaeTae, what happened to your keys? And werent you on schedule? Where are the other girls?" I bombarded her with questions unintentionally. "Woah woah woah there, calm down." She laughed setting her purse and sunglasses on the table. "I was on schedule but, I was able to get off early since my instructer wasnt feeling well." She answered one question two to go. 

    I wave my hands signalling for her to keep answering. She rolled her eyes then continued. "The other Soshi sisters are still working and you know Sunny and Hyo have Invincible Youth 2 to film!" She jumped in the air saying 'Invincible', doing an uppercut when she said 'Youth'. I laughed her dorkiness. "Aigoo, Taeyeon-ah you're such a dork sometimes. Oh, yah! I was about to sleep. How can I do that now that you're here?" 

    She pouted and waddled over to me. "Mianhae, Pany-ah. I wont bother you again." She said with her what-seemed-to-be aegyo. But even so, her words made me panic, even if they werent true. "Oh, arraseo arraseo. Gwenchana. Its ok. I forgive you!" She smiled and clapped her hands like a kid. "Aigoo, nae saege. My child" I laughed at my little joke. "Come on lets go to sleep arraseo?" I ask her bending down to her eye level.

   She shook her head playfully. "Aniyo Appa. I wanna pway wif Tippani Unnie!" She jumped up and down. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Well, Tiffany Unnie is going to bed. Unfortunetly, she has practice at 6am." Right then Taeyeon straightened up. "Waeyeo? What happened?" I bit my lip remembering the earlier scene. It was already embarrasing as it is being clumsy. I couldnt tell her that I got these simple moves mixed up.

   "U-um... Nothing. I just....asked to get....more practice time. Yeah that's it." I giggled a little quietly, rubbing my neck behind my neck, and giving her my best smile. But she had caught me in my lie and raised an eyebrow at me. "Jinjja? Thats what you came up with? You're an even worse liar than Sunny." "Oh, whatever! I just messed up a few steps. Now, I'm tired I'm going to bed." I spun around on my heel and began to walk off, when suddenly I her hand grab my wrist and spun me right infront of her. This had closed almost all the space inbetween us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Cliff hanger!!!! Kekeke dont get mad ^^ Hope you liked the first chapter! Please comment and tell me what you think!!!! By the way I will be glad to answer any questions of you all!! I am open to everyone! And I will answer right here!!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!! PLEASE?? n_n

SARANGHAE!!!! <33333

 Tiffany_Love ~ Out