Chapter Seven - "Officially Missing You..."

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter seven»

"Officially Missing You..."

 

 

A boy tugged Yuri’s shirt and when she looked at him, he was pouting and his eyes were shiny and sparkling.

 

 

“Umma, Chunnie is sleepy…”

 

Yoochun.

 

Yunho’s reaction was just like Yuri’s the moment she stepped into their dorm, having to see the mini SNSD running around the house. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing or hearing. s were calling her ex-girlfriend, ‘Umma’, and they called him, ‘Appa’.

 

“Yun, I’ll try to put Changmin to sleep. You go clean up Jae’s cat’s mess. I’ll calm the others down and we could talk about this later.” Yuri proposed as she placed Changmin on the bed.

 

The guy with the hair just like Sunny’s was so familiar. He was jumping around the bed with the brown haired one as they both held hands.

 

“Haha! I jump higher than hyung!”

 

“Let’s stop, Su…Chunnie is really sleepy.” the older one said as he threw himself next to baby Changmin, who now had his eyes close.

 

“Umma, could you sing for me?” little Yoochun asked with drowsy eyes.

 

 Soon, the blonde one stopped his energetic self and plopped down next to Yoochun.

 

“Junsu also wants Umma to sing!”

 

Yuri nodded at the two and placed her index finger on her lips.

 

“Umma will sing a lullaby if you two keep quiet and keep your eyes closed.”

 

They bobbed their heads up and down and closed their tiny eyes.

 

She then started singing DBSK’s ‘Why Did I Fall In Love With You?’ and watched them slowly drifting off to dreamland. That song was always treasured in her heart and it was her most favorite out of all their songs. When Yunho and she would spend the night together, he would always sing her that song until she falls asleep in his arms.

 

Yuri looked intently at the boys who were starting to snooze out. She once again, beamed her motherly smile and left the room to look for Yunho. He was cleaning up Jiji’s mess and Jaejoong exited the scene with Jiji in his arms. Yunho gazed up at Yuri and gave her a slight smile.

 

“I’m sorry about the boys…It’s just, I didn’t know who to call and you were the first person that popped out of my mind.” he stated softly as he washed his hands and sat on the couch.

 

“It’s okay. Actually, the girls  had also mysteriously turned to children.” replied Yuri as she placed a hand on her head. The headache was acting up again.

 

“O-ouch…” she grumbled.

 

Yunho watched her with concern as he pulled her into his arms and rubbed her shoulders for comfort. Yuri didn’t hesitate to snuggle deeply into his chest as they stayed there for a while. She felt the pain lessening the moment he embraced her. She missed his scent and the way she was perfectly molded at his side. It seemed like centuries since she’d hugged him.

 

“I missed you…” he muttered under his breath.

 

“Me too.”

 

It was quiet and it was just the way they liked it. Peace, at last.

 

“How long has it been?”

 

“Since when?”

 

“The…break-up.”

 

“About a year, I guess…”

 

A pause.

 

“How are the girls?” Yunho asked sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter