Chapter Three - "A Dazzling Disaster!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


​«Chapter three»

"A Dazzling Disaster!"

 

 

As Yul and the little Seo arrived the table with the youngster’s fruits, she gasped at the commotion happening. The girls were in a mess: Sooyoung had remnants of tofu gummed to the sides of her lips. Yoona had an amount of noodles on her head as she laughed like an alligator. Sunny and Hyoyeon finished their food but that didn’t mean that they didn’t contribute to the chaos.

 

They were catapulting the tiny, green peas on their spoons, hitting Tiffany, making her very pissed to the point wherein she waved her arms like an octopus, wailing and bawling endlessly. Jessica and Taeyeon were astonishingly in a corner, struggling to get out of the disorder. They sat on the floor with their pink and green bowls on their lap, watching the commotion unfold before their very eyes.

 

“Girls…” Yuri tried to speak softly.

 

Unfortunately, they were still doing their own thing like what they did last year.

 

“GIRLS!” she bellowed out, simply angry and mad.

 

A pause.

 

They got into their seats as swift as they could, their fingers fumbling with each other.

 

“We’re sorry, Umma!” the children piped in unison.

 

Yuri sighed in exasperation as she placed Seohyun on the chair.

 

“We really didn’t mean to, Umma…”

 

“We’re just kids!”

 

“Sowee…Umma…”

 

The woman gave in to their charms but couldn’t find the energy to smile. She had a straight frown on her face as she got some tissues and took off the strings from the alligator-laughing, youngster's head.

 

“Who put the noodles on Yoona’s head?” Yuri questioned sternly and Tiffany looked like she hesitated to take her hand out but in the end, she raised it.

 

“Umma…” the redhead mumbled out.

 

“Hwang Miyoung?  Care to explain this?” she pointed to Yoona’s now-damp hair.

 

She beamed a sheepish smile to her. “Well, it looked like a wig so I tested it to Yoona and she said she liked it, didn't you, Yoona?” Fany's head swivled to the younger one's direction.

 

The latter nodded in agreement, still beaming her toothy grin.

 

“Ugh.”

 

Hyoyeon stood up and got Yoona from her seat.

 

“What should we do now, Umma? We can’t let Yoong like this!”

 

“Hyo, Sun, could you lead Yoona to the bathroom? Go and wash her up.”

 

“Bubble Bath?” Yoona said it more as a statement than a question.

 

‘It’s the first time I’ve heard Yoong speak. Such a silent kid.’

 

“Okay, you could have your bubble bath after you rinse off the mess from your hair…”

 

“Yaaay!” the three squealed and skipped off to the toilet.

 

Now, Yuri had her hand on her hips, that motherly expression lingering on her face again.

 

“What am I supposed to do with you guys?”

 

Sigh.

 

“Umma…” Jessica tugged on Yuri’s shirt.

 

“Yes, Sica?”

 

“I’m finished!” she said, lifting up her empty, pink bowl with a grin.

 

She ruffled her hair and took the bowl. “Very good, Sica!”

 

Yuri placed the bowl on the sink and also colle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter