Chapter Six - "Bring The Boys Out!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter six»

"Bring The Boys Out!"

 

 

[A/N]: Brace yourselves, my dear Jacers! Yul Umma just brought the boys (and the Appa) out! THIS. IS. IT. You've been warned to not eat or drink while reading this work of fiction. Read at your own risk (and of course, enjoy!). Cheers! ;)

 

---

 

“Yuri, please don’t mention that. I—”

 

The lady was now plopped on the bathtub that smelled like roses and daisies as she scoffed at Yunho’s statement.

 

“Just save it. I don’t even care. What do you want from me?” she asked grimly as she slouched on the tub.

 

A sigh was heard from the line and then came two piercing screams. Yuri put the phone away from her ear as the yells became louder.

 

“Oh, dear….What was that?” asked Yuri with concern.

 

“Junsu! K-Kim Junsu!” he shouted out with a terrified tone.

 

Yuri propped her back up the bathtub, curious about the series of events that were occurring.

 

“Y-Yunho? Are you okay? Where are you? What happened to Junsu?”

 

Yuri felt like panicking. She knew that this guy was in a serious emergency right now. What about Junsu? Did something bad happen to him? She had a lot of questions running in her brain and she hated it.

 

“Yul-ah! C-can you go in our dorm? Right…Right no—SHIM CHANGMIN, don’t you dare lay a finger on that, young man!”

 

“What do you mean? Can’t you handle the situation by yourself? They are your members…”

 

“Just…Yuri! Please help me out! YAH, YOOCHUN! If you break that, I swear, I’m gonna—”

 

And so, he hung up.

 

‘What should I do? Should I help him?’

 

---

 

Yuri grabbed her hoodie and purse and locked the door. The girls were sleeping soundly and it was mid-morning. There was no possible way that they would wake up in any minute. Besides, they’ve just slept now. And they had cookies and milk for before they slumbered. ing cookies and milk. If she were them, she’d never wake up.

 

She went down the building and walked to the nearest subway. DBSK’s dorm was a bit far from theirs’ so she had to take the train to go there. She placed her card on the scanner and it beeped instantly. The small bars allowed her to push it and she swiftly got through the subway. Yuri was wearing her hoodie and a pair of wide-framed glasses and she hoped that no one would notice her identity.

 

She waited for the train impatiently and thoughts of the recent phone call got her spacing out as she stood there without a noise. She recalled the way he shouted at Changmin and the others. Were the boys really that rowdy for him not to manage it by himself?

 

Then, she remembered the high-pitched wail that she heard through the other line. It reminded her of how Seohyun bawled a while ago. An idea popped out of her brain and she thought that it was the craziest thing she’d ever thought of.

 

‘Did the DBSK boys turn into children too?’

 

Yuri caught the sound of the long vehicle’s constant beeping. She quickly composed herself and set foot on the almost-vacant train as soon as its doors split apart. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter