Chapter Thirteen - "Yunho's Bunny Sandwich!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter thirteen»

"Yunho's Bunny Sandwich!"

 

 

Meanwhile in Seoul…

 

“Onew hyung, do you see what I see?” Minho scrambled for the window and he stuck his face on it, his cheeks squishing.

 

“What is it, Minho-yah?”

 

He chuckled loudly. “It’s a cooooow!” the tall man bellowed out with his deep voice.

 

Taemin shuffled in between Key, who was taking the millionth selca from his camera, and from Jonghyun, who was snoring like a dog.

 

“Oh, look! There’s a cow! And it looks so much like you, Key hyung!” Taemin teased with an evil laugh.

 

“Why you little rat! Come here so I can give you a high-five…on the face…with a chair!” Kibum fiddled with his pillow and threw it at the young boy.

 

The maknae poked his tongue out and hid beside Jjong. Onew was driving the car and Minho was still looking at the thing he was looking at. It was another day-off for SHINee and the first thing that they wanted to do was go around Seoul with the leader maneuvering the vehicle.

 

“Would you look at that! It is a cow! Oh, and it somewhat looks like you too, Kibum-ah.” Jonghyun finally woke up and Taemin pointed to the animal as soon as his eyes fluttered.

 

“Cows in the city, hell yeah!” Minho exclaimed, pumping a fist up in the air.

 

“I can see its’ s…” brought up Taemin.

 

Jonghyun placed his hands on the maknae’s eyes and gasped. “LEE TAEMIN, YOU LITTLE, Y ANT!”

 

Key groaned annoyingly. “Motherers…” he mumbled.

 

“I heard that, Bummie!” said Onew with a foolish grin.

 

Kibum scoffed and gazed away into the window and saw the cow. Well, it does seem to really look like him. Stupid cow. Wait, why will he call something that resembles him, ‘stupid’? Okay, fine, it’s stupid, cute, gorgeous, diva-cow! Suddenly, something interesting caught his eye. It was a pig in a truck. Why the hell are the farm animals abruptly moving into the city now?

 

“Hmph! If I look like a cow, all of you look like that pig over there!” he showed them the pig with the point of his thumb and smirked proudly.

 

“I’ll be planning on my revenge on you for calling me someone who looks like a pig…” Taemin shifted to the empty back area of the vehicle, occasionally hitting Minho and Jonghyun on the face with his shoe.

 

“Oh! Is that…Is that Yul noona pushing a van?” Minho put his face on the window more, his nose squashed already.

 

Onew came to a halt and Key hit the seat in front of him while Jonghyun’s head landed on Kibum’s back.

 

“And that’s Yunho hyung, too!” the leader cried out.

 

They decided to take a peek on what in the world was going on and turned right.

 

---

 

“Okay JaeJae, since you are the oldest, I am entrusting you with this. All you have to do is just sit down and make sure nothing gets hit by the car while we push it, mkay? If there’s something that’ll hit us, just sound the horn, hm?” Yunho instructed his eldest.

 

Jaejoong nodded as he tightened his grip eagerly on the steering wheel.

 

“Promise me after this, we’ll be getting my Jiji, okay?”

 

“Ugh. Yes, Jae…”

 

 Yunho went back and smiled gently on Yuri. “You ready?” he asked with a clap of his hand.

 

Yuri responded with a loud, “Yup!” and placed both her palms on the surface of the car.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter