Chapter Fifteen - "It's A Jung Thing!

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter fifteen»

"It's A Jung Thing!"

 

 

This. Is. Awkward.

 

Jonghyun stood there as he called the tow truck number and Key was still gripping on his phone, which were inches away from his face. Ugh, he’s so vain.

 

Minho, on the other hand, tried to make some casual talking time with his Yuri noona.

 

“Noona-yah! You didn’t reply to my texts last night…” he cooed, taking small steps towards the pretty lady.

 

Yunho eyed the two and was a tad envious of how much Yuri enjoyed talking to Minho. He wanted to shield Yuri away from the devious little boy but who was he to do such things? He was just an ex-lover to her.

 

“Hm? Oh, wait, those messages? Ah, I’m so sorry, Minho! I was so sleepy that time and I had to,” she cleared as she met eyes with Yunho. “—deal with some weird things yesterday.” Yuri referred to what happened last night with Yunho and their so-called, ‘kids’.

 

He grimaced over the thought. “Aww…But it’s okay. I was just making sure if you were still awake.”

 

The ex-boyfriend interfered with their convo. He stood right next to Yuri, which made things completely awkward and uncomfortable for Minho. The lady didn’t mind. She was used to such things and she knew that Yunho’s begging for some attention from her.

 

“I saw the cow! I saw the cow!” Key wailed out as he took pictures of the mammal with his iPod.

 

---

 

Finally, they’ve arrived inside the SM Building and Yunho sighed happily at the thought. The van was delivered back to the car rent shop and luckily, someone from the tow-truck company had a back-up van that led them to their desired place.

 

“Okay, babies…Remember our agreement? Do not call Soo Man harabeoji—”

 

Yuri crouched down on the floor to meet the kids’ eye level.

 

“Do not call harabeoji old! We know, Umma! You’ve been ranting about it since we were in the van!” Fany retorted with a scowl.

 

“I know, I know. I was just making sure. Oh, and, Minho, could you please hold Minnie for a while? I need to grab something in my purse.” Yuri pleaded with her puppy eyes.

 

Minho bundled Changmin up in his arms.

 

“So, this is Changmin hyung? What happened to him?” he raised the boy up and swung him to the left and the right, inspecting him carefully as if he was an unspecified specimen.

 

In return he gave Minho a twisted look. He must be hungry by now.

 

“Oh, it’s a long story. Trust me, you don’t wanna know…” Yunho spoke, butting in again with Yul’s and his chats.

 

The SHINee boys had followed the pair and their younglings to the company’s office to assist them. Taemin was holding Sunny and Jaejoong’s hands in both of his while Key chatted with Chunnie and Yoong, who were very displeased and bored with him.

 

Jessica and Junsu were pulling each of Jonghyun’s arms like it was the rope for the tug of war and the man just sighed. Hyoyeon gripped onto Minho’s shirt tightly while Minho was entertaining Changmin, carrying him up in the air. Daddy Yunho was stuck with maknae Seororo and eldest Taengoo, and surprisingly, the two were so quiet.

 

“Okay, I found it!” Yuri hoisted the tube of M&M’s up high.

 

“What’s that for?” Sooyoung asked, hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter