Chapter Fourteen - "You're Such A Genius, Onew!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter fourteen»

"You're Such A Genius, Onew!"

 

 

 

“So you’re saying that you guys are my DBSK hyungs and SNSD noonas?!” Taemin told them with disbelief.

 

Yoochun shifted his head to the right, confused with what the older boy was talking about.

 

“What’s ‘DBSK’ and ‘SNSD’?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

Taemin did a facepalm and looked at all of them expressionlessly.

 

“You don’t even know what your group names are…” he rolled his irises.

 

Yoona cuddled next to Taemin, who stiffened a little at her action.

 

“Oppa, can you tell us something funny?” she cooed, her lips pursed.

 

Sunny and Yoochun looked towards their direction with interested faces.

 

“Oh, can you flip like Pororo?” Junsu clasped his hands together.

 

Jessica yawned sleepily. “Tell us a joke, Oppa!”

 

The man settled his hand on the back of his nape. “Well, first of all, my name is Taemin. You can call me hyung or oppa, okay? I don’t know if you know me guys and I don’t know you too so do you mind telling me your names?”

 

“I’m Sooyoung and I want my biscuits back!” the Shikshin introduced herself as she glared at the blonde Jessica.

 

Jaejoong smiled brightly. “My name is Jaejoong and that is stupid Blondie, Jessica.” he pointed to the sleeping beauty.

 

“HEY! You’re the one who’s stupid, Blackie!” she snapped back.

 

“Okay, okay! I know you guys already! Stop fighting, please?” Taemin pleaded.

 

The two calmed down eventually as the meeting went on.

 

“DinoSu’s real name is Kim Junsu. But hyung can call me DinoSu!” he roared to him, followed by a cute grin.

 

“O…kay. You’re the weird one. Hm, that’s pretty easy to remember. So, you’re weird one, he’s Blackie, she’s Blondie, and that’s the Biscuit girl. Who’s next?”

 

Tiffany waved at Taemin with her usual eye-smile.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Fany, Fany, Tiffany!”

 

He shook her hair gently and sent her a delightful beam. After a little while, Taemin had already memorized their faces and names. It was pretty hard for him coz their looks had become so much younger.

 

‘Okay, from the top, Taemin: there’s Blackie, otherwise known as Jaejoong hyung…Wide-eyed Taengoo noona, Blondie Sica noona, Shining Sun-Sun, Fany-Fany-Tiffany, Dandy Boy Yoochun hyung, Pororo-addict Hyo…I should’ve expected that. Anyways, biscuit girl Sooyoung noona is here, and the blonde guy…Oh, what’s his name? Ah, yes, DinoSu Junsu hyung! How could I forget? *insert facepalm here*. Baby Fawn Yoong noona, ‘Keyoyo’ Keroro-Seo, and the evil Chang-Chang.’ As soon as Taemin finished talking to himself, he faced back to the kids.

 

“Tell us the joke already, crazy-haired Oppa!” Hyoyeon begged, touching his curls.

 

It looked as if he was a clown (Well, in Seororo’s point of view) with that kind of hair do and the pinkish tint of his lips made it more believable to the baby girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter