Chapter Four - "A Blast From The Past..."

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter four»

"A Blast From The Past..."

 

 

Meanwhile, Yuri drained off the bubbles from the bathtub and helped each one with shower time. They all finished off rapidly as the line from the outside increased.

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung were outside, waiting for Yoona and Yuri to come out of the room. They were all in their respective bathrobes: Sooyoung sported a blue Pororo bathrobe while Tiffany wore a yellow, Winnie the Pooh one. Hyoyeon had a violet Pucca towel wrapped around her petite body and finally, Yoona got out with her red, Mickey Mouse bathrobe. They all jogged into their room and Hyoyeon left the living room and followed her mom to get dressed.

 

The youngsters made a beeline to Yuri so that they could dress up. There were no clothes to fit them, and the bathrobes were just gifts from their fans, telling them to give it to their ‘future daughters’. Yuri didn’t know how useful that was until now, and she thanked her fans for that. The girls were forced to wear the old, small shirts for their pajamas and each one of them hopped off to bed, waiting for the cookies and milk that Yuri would give out later.

 

The lady called the trio who was still watching cartoons in the living room. She was shocked to see Seohyun covered in stickers, three on her arms, one on her forehead and the other five on her legs. Sica and Taeyeon didn’t notice this coz they were still absorbed with the show.

 

“Seo!” Yuri screamed out, alarming Seohyun.

 

She picked the baby up and took the colorful stickers from her body. Little Seo thought that Sunny’s bandage was a sticker so she copied her unnie and the result was a drastic mess.

 

“Go tell the others to behave, Taeyeon. Jessica, you stay with me…” Yuri commanded the eldest and she obeyed.

 

Jessica nodded and sat on the couch, helping Yuri to take off the Keroro stickers.

 

“O-ow!” Seohyun shrieked in pain as another sticker was pulled out.

 

“And this is what happens when Seo is naughty. Don’t do this again, okay, sweetie?”

 

The little one bobbed her head as Jessica carried her to their bedroom. Yuri threw her body on the couch as that hot, single tear that threatened to fall finally made its first appearance. Her life was really ed up ever since the break-up. It's been a year since it occured, and yet, Yuri hasn't moved on. And that's the reason why she went home drunk.

 

Again. 

 

It wasn’t just Yunho’s fault; it was both theirs. Well, actually it was more of Yul’s. Yunho  still wanted to keep the relationship but Yuri had been pressured with all of the interviews about her and the issues between them.

 

The press and their fans didn’t know a thing about these two. They’ve been dating for almost three years and yet not a single soul notices anything about them. They didn’t note the way Yunho glances at Yuri in every SMTown Concert whenever she’s with her best friend, Minho. The three of them agreed that he is to be used as a cover up so that Yunho and her wouldn't be obvious. The same goes to Go Ara, but Yuri pleaded him to stop the cover up of his and the actress' since it made her a bit too jealous.

 

His stare was deep and full of meaning, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter