Chapter Nineteen - "Cucumber Check-Ups!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«Chapter nineteen»

"Cucumber Check-Ups!"

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Yuri woke up to the sound of serenity. The whole room was still in its’ sleeping mode and she invited herself to start the morning early. She tumbled out of bed and ran wildly to give soft kisses on the children’s foreheads as she got them ready for another day.

 

“Sica-yah…Please wake up, princess. We need to visit the hospital for your check-up and we also have to visit our new house.” Yuri whispered to the sleeping beauty.

 

“We’ll change houses?” Sooyoung interrogated with a confused face.

 

Yuri nodded with a nice beam on her lips. “C’mon now, Sooyoung-ah!” she waved her hands at the Shikshin and she gladly patted her head.

 

In a while, sleeping zombie Sica woke up to the loud shrieks of Jaejoong, who was singing to, ‘The Banana Song’, in the shower together with Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“Ugh. Blackie, Ducky, and Chunky are annoying Ice Princess so much!” Jessica muttered under her breath as a foolish grin appeared on her lips. An evil plan was mustering in her little mind.

 

“Umma~! Junsu is finished!” the boy wailed out from the bathroom.

 

Mommy Yul ran to get their towels and handed them their newly-bought underwear and shorts first before entering the bathroom. One by one, she dried off their hair with the cloth and gave each one of them a kiss.

 

“Aah…AAH! Umma, that hurts!” Yoochun whined as Yuri toweled his brown hair.

 

“Oh, stop complaining, Chunnie!” and as soon as she took off the cloth off his head, the boy ran to the dining area to join Sunny, Yoona, and the others.

 

So far, the girls have prepared well for the morning and are now settled down on their boosters. Meanwhile, Yuri walked back to the room to wake Yunho up. She sat down on the bed and pushed the little fringes of hair away from his face with her dainty fingers. Yuri smiled delightfully as she nudged Yunho. As soon as she lifted the covers up, she found Jessica, snoring beside him.

 

‘Why you little…I thought I woke you up already?!’

 

She groaned in frustration and almost shouted at Sica but held that thought when a better one came along. Yuri scuttled to the kitchen to grab a fresh cucumber from the refrigerator and ran back to the bedroom

 

“Hey, Sica…” she tried sweet-talking her.

 

She frolicked to the left and dug deeper into the sheets.

 

“Mm?”

 

Yuri couldn’t contain her laughter as she placed the cucumber on Jessica’s right side.

 

“Could you face to the right and open your eyes, baby?” asked her mischievous mother.

 

Jessica did what she was told to do and as soon as her eyes fluttered open, she let out an ear-piercing scream which roused Yunho and made him awake as ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter