Chapter Seventeen - "Do It, Do It, Chu~!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

​«Chapter seventeen»

"Do It, Do It, Chu~!"

 

 

“You feeling okay, Yun-ah?” Yuri asked, giving him a soft pat on the shoulder.

 

They were at the mall, and it was a good thing that it was a weekday or else the place would be packed and crowded. It was a special mall, though; built for babies and kids. It almost looked like it was empty for there were no other people in the mall but just them. Soo Man Sajang-nim must’ve rented the place out. The family and their buddies, F(x) and SHINee, came to shop for clothes, furniture, and accessories for the new house.

 

He pretended as if he’d never seen the lady and walked hand-in-hand with Yoona and Yoochun. Yunho never thought that Minho’s and Yuri’s relationship as just friends was like that. Their skinship was so deep and the way they talked with each other was really casual that it sounded like they were more than friends.

 

And what if they were really a couple? What’s gonna happen next? They hump like bunnies in public?

 

‘But, I’m Yuri’s bunny! I’m the one she’s supposed to hump! Oh, what am I talking about?’ Yunho thought deeply, shaking his head once an image of Yuri and his face attached to mating bunnies came to mind.

 

Yuri pouted and wrapped her arms around his fine built, making him freeze to the soles of his feet.

 

“Yunnie-ah! Yuuuuunnie~!” she squealed out in a high-pitched manner, almost like an aegyo.

 

Yunho, who was playing hard to get, absolutely loved the way her warmth crashed on his. He guided Yoong and Chunnie to Victoria, who was doing a great job with this parenting thing. The man shook her hands off of his torso and walked away with small steps.

 

She stomped off grumpily and crossed her arms above her chest.

 

“Yunho Oppa,” Yuri called with a deep tone.

 

He smirked and stopped his tracks. It had been years since she called him, ‘Oppa’. Yuri, on the other hand, shuffled away with a loud huff, leaving Yunho standing there. He caught up with her and pulled her waist so that she would draw near into him. They were far behind the SHINee boys and the F(x) girls and as soon as he learned that the baby mall was a private one for SM Artists only, they had all the time and privacy it has to offer.

 

“Aigoo, I could see the smoke fuming from your ears, Yul-ah…” said Yunho, poking her cheek annoyingly while his hand still gripped on Yuri’s waist. They were walking side by side.

 

Yuri shoved his hand into his mouth and tottered away from him, still pissed.

 

“Yuri-ah! Wait up!”

 

---

 

“Why didn’t Amber hyung come inside the boys’ bathroom?” Junsu trailed off innocently as he jumped for the mirror.

 

Jonghyun and Taemin looked at each other and the blonde DinoJjong kneeled down to meet DinoSu’s eyes.

 

He sighed deeply. “Junsu-yah…Amber is not a hyung. She’s a girl; a noona.”

 

Junsu had this expression similar to one’s when they see a cockroach on their leg and they freak out so much.

 

“WHAT?! But I like calling Amber hyung…Well, hyung!” he reasoned out with a pout.

 

Yoochun came out of the small stall, a contented, “Aah!”, escaping from his lips.

 

“Where’s Onew Ahjussi?”

 

Minho and Changmin exited the toilet with a gleeful smile.

 

“ONEW AHJUSSI?! YAAAAH!” someone screamed out from the third stand.

 

Key kicked the door and was welcomed with their leader, who was gripping onto the metal stall, his feet settled on the toilet bowl’s surface

 

“What’re you doing there, Onew Ahjussi?” Jaejoong asked innocently, getting a piece of tissue paper from the dispenser and drying his wet hands.

 

“Oh, my fried chicken! I hate babies! Ugh!” he exclaimed with a terrified voice.

 

Just then, Minho had an evil grin plastered onto his face. He decided to scare the out of Onew by having Changmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter