Chapter Sixteen - "When Parents Are Born..."

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter sixteen»

"When Parents Are Born..."

 

 

[A/N]: Re-posted this chapter but edited some stuff. Feel free to read this again! :)

 

---

 

“I was peacefully taking the best dump of my life then suddenly, I heard something break. I think it was glass. And, and, the moment I came out of the bathroom, our Gayo Daejun trophy was lying on the floor, all cold and broken and they suddenly turned into kids! I was about to faint from the shock!” Yunho reasoned out with a loud voice.

 

Lee Soo Man had his face scrunched up in utmost confusion.

 

He asked, “But I thought you like kids?”

 

“I do like kids! I love them! But, the fact that your members turned into babies is a different one, Sajang-nim!” the poor guy was about to pull out all of his pubic hair.

 

Yuri applied soothing on Yunho's back with her hand.

 

“Don’t you think that it’s best if they stay for a while with their families? I mean, what’re we supposed to do? We also have our own lives! It’s not like we could take care of all of them!” stated the lady with pursed lips.

 

The man had his arms propped up on his table, his hands clutched together, and his chin settling on it.

 

“If they stay with their families, the people would know about the issue more. And we don’t want the people to know about this, aren’t I right or aren’t I correct?”

 

Yunho scowled gloomily. “So, what’re you suggesting to do?”

 

The CEO sighed exasperatingly. “Are the kids with you right now?”

 

The duo nodded and Yuri stood up to let the children come in.

 

“Remember our agreement, Fany-ah…” she mumbled out as they entered one by one.

 

President Soo Man was very amused and surprised with the scene.

 

“Hello, children. Would you mind introducing yourselves to me?” Soo Man harabeoji questioned out with a smile, completely amused that his juniors had indeed, turned into, well,  juniors.

 

They may be in the company for a long time now, but seeing these new, fresh faces gave Soo Man some doubts. He could hardly tell which one is which and who is who.

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong.” Blackie said with a frown. He was tired, exhausted, from all of Vic Umma’s cooing and admiring a while ago.

 

“My name is Kim Taeyeon.” the short-haired stated.

 

The blonde one stepped forward. “Jessica Jung,”

 

“Sunny-imnida!”

 

“I’m Fany-Fany-Tiffany!”

 

“Park Yoochun here!”

 

“Kim Hyoyeonnie,”

 

“I am Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung, I think.”

 

“Kim Junsu is my name!”

 

“Uh…Y-Yoona-imnida…”

 

Yuri scooped Changmin in her arms as Seohyun fiddled with Yunho’s grasp.

 

“And who are these little ones?” their CEO interrogated, finally standing up.

 

Yunho nudged the baby. “Go on, Seo-ah…Tell harabeoji your name.”

 

“Me…Seo…Joo…Hyun!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter