Chapter Eighteen - "Dresses & Stresses!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

«Chapter eighteen»

"Dresses & Stresses!"

 

 

 

Onew limped helplessly as he mumbled swear words to Minho under his breath. The tall guy and the little baby Changmin were having loads of fun chasing duck- Junsu and Chunnie.

 

“We’re gonna get you!” Minho wailed out, carrying Changmin in his arms as his lengthy legs led him to the two boys swiftly.

 

Jaejoong was with Key, who was now talking about the meaning of ‘humping bunnies’.

 

“Bunnies really make bad conversationalists. They only talk about . Oh, and carrots too. Bunnies are like your parents, you know what I’m saying?” Kibum ranted off, giving a raised brow to Jae, who simply scratched his head at the statement.

 

“Isn’t like…the gender or something like that?”

 

The diva rolled his eyes as realization seeped through his mind.

 

“Oh, yes, you’re a seven-year-old, I remember that. Indeed, Jae, is gender and nothing more!”

 

“Would you stop it with your potty-mouthing, Key?” Jonghyun said aggressively, annoyed at the self-conceited diva.

 

“Key Oppa has a toilet for a mouth?” a little lady cooed from behind.

 

It was the F(x) girls and the youngsters. Onew noticed that they were holding bags of bags of paper bags, all having designer logos on it.

 

“So we meet again, Blondie.” Jaejoong muttered, eyeing Jessica, who held hands with her Krystal ‘unnie’.

 

Jessica avoided his gaze well, her nose high up in the air.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t talk to Blackies like you.” she snapped with her hand in the air.

 

The boy had his jaw hung wide.

 

“Close your mouth, hyung. Flies are gonna fly into it.” Junsu stated as he placed his hand under his hyung’s chin and shut it.

 

“Umma!” little Changmin broke off Minho’s grip on him and waddled to the couple.

 

The two, who were inches close to a hot and unexpected make-out session, was interrupted by -blocker Chang-Chang.

 

Yuri sunk her head on one side of Yunho’s neck, already ready with her plan.

 

“Yup, you really need a perfume. I think we should go and grab one, eh?” she pretended to sniff him and did a thumb down while winking at him, signaling to follow her lead.

 

“O-Oh, you think so?” he answered back with a large grin. Obviously, he couldn’t contain his laughter.

 

Her head swiveled to their direction. There was Victoria and Sulli, who were very naïve with the scene and also Amber and Minho, their eyes as large as Key’s forehead.

 

“Look who’s here, Yunnie! It’s Minnie! What’ve you been doing? We’ve been looking for you guys all along!” Yuri commented as she opened her arms for the baby to land in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter