Chapter One - "We Are The Kids' Generation!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter one»

"We Are The Kids' Generation!"

 

 

Yuri didn’t expect this to happen.

 

It was much unanticipated and completely ridiculous. It might be the most bizarre thing she’d ever witnessed. Well, it was the craziest thing. After a rough break-up with Jung Yunho, she shook off her drunken and depressed self and arrived home, only to be welcomed by four, familiar-looking children.

 

The little girl in the middle was blonde and had two, curly pigtails, hanging on each side of her head. She was beaming a cheerful smile at the lady that stood in front of their door.

 

The one on the right was sporting a short bob, her bangs almost curtaining her forehead. She carried a child with both of her short arms. The baby had ink-black hair falling from her scalp and it reached her shoulders.

 

The other one had an eye-captivating scarlet red hair wrapped around her tiny head. She held hands with the blonde youngster as the grins that were plastered on their faces grew bigger at the sight of Yuri.

 

“Hi!” the toddler in the girl’s arms beamed at Yuri, her hands waving cutely.

 

The two girls giggled at the baby while the one holding her looked straight at Yuri.

 

“Y-you…” she stuttered, completely aghast.

 

The redhead’s eyes suddenly disappeared as it formed two arches. “Hello!”

 

Yuri didn’t have any knowledge of what to do by now. She was surrounded by little tykes that looked so much like her band-mates. She thought she was just wearing her Soju-goggles, thinking and hoping that it might be just her hallucination. Her hands formed a fist as she rubbed her irises insensitively.

 

“Oh, dear…” Yuri mumbled out as she stared at the girls.

 

‘Maybe I’ve drank too much?’  she pondered, a deep sigh escaping .

 

She bent a knee down to reach their eye-level and squeezed the girl on the right's shoulders softly.

 

“I don’t know who you guys are, but I know that this is my dorm. Are you perhaps nieces of a SNSD member? Is Taeyeon unnie your aunt?”

 

The short-haired child chuckled heartily. “That’s silly! I am Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“And I’m Tiffany! But everyone calls me Fany!”

 

“My name is Jessica Jung and I have yellow hair!”

 

“Me…Seo…Hyun!”

 

Yuri’s feet froze to the tiles like a block of ice. “W-what?!”

 

“She said, her name’s Seohyun!” repeated Tiffany, taking Seohyun out of Taeyeon’s grip and into her arms.

 

“Seohyun is our maknae…” Jessica remarked, cuddling the little angel.

 

“I-I know that…But, you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter