You Again...

Happily Ever After?

As Sulli ran, she could feel her legs giving out on her. She spotted a bench near a park and decided to sit. "Finally free!" she whisper-shouted and did a little victory dance.

She watched as the little kids played and chased each other as she rubbed her sore ankle when the truth hit her.

"I don't know where I'm going!" she screamed, gaining attention from bystanders. "This is all Umma and Appa's fault. If they just let me outside for once, I'd know where I was going! Pabo pabo pabo..." she began to hit herself on tthe head countless times.

"Heads up!" a loud voice shouted. Right at that moment, a black and white ball hit her in the head.

"Aish... Could this get any worse?" she put her hand on her head that most likely would leave a bump. She grabbed the ball and observed it. It was one that she's seen before, but never really knew the name for it.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. My friends can get a bit out of control at times," a young boy, probably her age apologized.

Sulli stared at him. Is he talking to me...?

"Me?" she pointed at herself.

"Who else?" he pretended to look around and laughed.

"I'm Kim Jong In, but you can call me Kai," he introduced himself.

"Kim Jin Ri, but you can call me Sulli," she said in the same introduction format.

"Do you wanna play soccer with my friends and I?" he asked.

"Soccer?" she tilted her head to one side. "What's that?"

He laughed. "You don't know what soccer is?"

"Sh-Should I know what it is?" Sulli felt her face heat up from embarrassment. She wasn't sure if he laughed at her or with her, or as they say in television shows.

"How old are you?" he suddenly questioned her.

"12, but I'll be 13 tomorrow. You?"

"I'm 13. See, we're practically the same age, but you don't know much, do you?"

Sulli bit her lip and nodded.

"Have you ever climbed monkey bars?" Kai asked.

"So now I have to climb with monkeys?!" her eyes widened.

"Have you ever played on the Wii?"

"I don't think there's a bathroom nearby," she looked around.

"Have you ever been to an amusement park?"

"Aren't I at one right now? It's a park and you're amusing me."

He gave her a weird look and sat down beside her. "What, do you live under a rock?"

"Of course not! I live under a roof like a normal person, thank you very much!"

Kai made another disgusted look before slowly backing away from her while Sulli pulled down the hem of her shirt and faced the other way.

***

"Are you sure she's gone?" Minho asked while he looked around Sulli's room.

"No. No, Minho, she's just playing hide and seek, right, Jin Ri?!" Song Hee shouted loudly.

Krystal came from behind and clasped her hand with Minho's. "But why would she just leave like this?" she asked as Minho rubbed his now pregnant wife's growing belly.

"She was angry because we wouldn't let her outside of the house, but if I would've known she would've done this, I would have let her!" she exclaimed and let a small tear escape her eyelid.

"Well did you call the police?" Minho handed Song Hee a tissue while her tears began to flow.

She nodded. "First we're sending the guards to go look for her. We don't want to bring the police into this unless we know for sure that she isn't going to come back any time soon. I just hope we find her before Ha Yoong does..." she started to sob softly again as Krystal walked up to her and pat her back gently and comfortingly.

"I'm sure Jin Ri will come back soon, maybe even tonight. She doesn't know her way around town," she assured her.

"But that's what I'm scared of the most! She could get into serious trouble or even get lost!" she disagreed.

"Where's Jonghyun? We have to sort this out," Minho looked around for the somewhat short man.

"He's out with the other guards. He told me to stay here in case she came back," Song Hee replied. "I just can't believe it would come to this..."

Please come back...

***

As Sulli sat there wondering where to go next, she felt her stomach start to growl. She checked her pockets and pulled out a few bills that she managed to grab on her way out. 300,000 won... That was actually more than what I had hoped for!

Sulli pulled on her small case while she headed for a grocery market where she could find small items to eat across the street.

When she got there, she looked down each aisle and checked all of the prices when she figured out what she wanted to buy. As she was loading her basket with bread, a boy ran into her.

"You!" he shouted. Sulli looked up. It was Kai.

"You!" she echoed.

"You're that girl who lives under a rock!" he pointed at her.

"A ROOF, I LIVE UNDER A ROOF!" she retorted.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes. "What are you even doing here? Where are your parents?" he asked, almost kindly.

"I should be asking you the same question," she tried using lines she heard in movies.

"My parents are in line to pay right now, they told me I could buy whatever I wanted," he replied. "Now you answer."

"My parents are at the mansion where I live under a ROOF, not a ROCK!" she pouted, given memory of her parents.

"Wow, for a girl like you, I'd expect your parents to never let you out," he smirked.

"They don't; I ran away," Sulli finally spilled as she looked away, her tears threatening to pour down her face from homesickness. I've only been gone for a couple of hours and I'm already like this?! Might as well just go back.... If I knew my way, that is...

Kai stood there for a moment before walking up to her and flicking her in the forehead. Sulli cupped it with her hand and dropped her jaw.

"What was that for?" she hissed.

"For running away when you don't even know what monkey bars are," he answered. "Just go home," he advised.

Sulli rolled her eyes and scowled once he turned away, then stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'll show all of you..." she folded her arms across her chest and resumed her browsing.

=====================================================================

Kai is here! I know, Kai and Sulli aren't one of my favorite OTPs, but I couldn't use Taemin when he's an ahjussi to her, that's creepy! And just to let all you guys know, this story is most likely gonna stay in third person POV, maybe in someone's POV once in a while, but not often. And to all you guys asking for Minstal in the comments... PLEASE STOP! I mean, I like Minstal, too, it's just that it kinda makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong, and I feel bad, because this isn't a minstal story, they just come in every few chapters, I know I put it in the tags, but its because it relates to the first story, so to all you minstal shippers who really want minstal, it's ok if you unsub^^ its my fault for putting it in the tags...please comment ans subscribe, peeps~

-dino-nerd525