Familiar faces

Happily Ever After?

"Something fun?" Sulli's eyes widened, curiosity written all over her words.

"Yeah, something reeeallllly fun," Kai emphasized on the word "really." (A/N: You dirty minded readers...)

***

Sulli's eyes nearly popped out of her head once she saw what was before her.

"THE FAIR?!" she squealed, making Kai wince in surprise.

Kai shyly scratched the back of his neck. "I just remembered that it was in town, and since it's your birthday, I thought you would-" his sentence was cut short when Sulli embraced him in the tightest hug she could give. Kai yelped in surprise, and soon yanked himself out of her monstrous grasp.

"Oh! But..." she put her hands into her pockets and turned them inside-out, showing she had no money and had left it all at home.

"Yeah, but..." Kai mimicked her action, but instead, pulled out many paper bills. "My mother gave me this."

"B-But I don't-"

"It's fine, now pali! Before all the lines are too long!" Kai grasped her hand and ran for it.

"Which one do you want to ride first?" Kai asked once they got inside. Sulli stood there, agape while she stared at the large structures in awe. Most of them she knew the names of, but some, she didn't even know such a thing existed. Sulli tugged on Kai's sleeve and pointed at the biggest, fastest, highest roller coaster in the park.

"You sure?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows. Sulli nodded vigorously as she made her way in line.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Sulli and Kai managed to get the front seats. By that time, Sulli was already shaking and trembling with excitement and a bit of fear once she saw the humongous ride before her eyes.

As the intercom went on, telling everyone the safety rules and concerns, the small cart began to wiggle with acceleration. It drove up the steep hill, making Sulli bury her hands into her face. Kai, taking note of this, uncovered her face and rose his hands up, telling Sulli to do the same.

When it reached the drop, however, Sulli grabbed the handles as quick as possible and screamed her lungs out once the ride had begun and zipped down the other side of the hill. Kai screamed as well, but it sounded more like surprised yelps. Sulli, on the other hand, was the loudest screamer Kai had ever heard in his entire life. I swear, one day this girl will kill me...

Once the ride had ended, Kai had to use the bathroom, so he told Sulli to sit on a bench, and not to talk to any strangers. 

"You aren't my mother, I know what to do," she stuck her tongue out at him playfully while Kai rolled his eyes and set off to look for the men's room, leaving Sulli to entertain herself. 

Suddenly, two large men came up and sat down next to her. Sulli began to feel uncomfortable and was about to leave, when one of them introduced themselves.

"I'm sorry if we are freaking you out, we just needed a place to sit. I'm Shindong. What's your name?" he held out his hand for her which she gladly shook.

"Nice to meet you, Shindong ahjussi- is it okay if I call you that?" she asked. He giddily nodded. "My name is Sulli."

The other also reached his hand out, meeting hers. "And My name is Siwon."

The three made small talk and humorous conversations when Sulli spotted Kai emerging from the bathroom. "Oh! I have to go. Nice meeting you!" Sulli waved at them and took off, taking her place next to Kai's. Sulli could haave sworn that one of them had tapped her on the shoulder, but decided to leave it.

"What did I tell you about talking to strangers?!" he angrily asked her. She was taken aback a bit by his scolding, but she shook it off.

"What did I tell you about acting like my mother?!" Sulli fired back.

Woah.... Kai thought. For a girl who doesn't get out much, she really can burn on people...

"And they were okay, they were very nice to me," she assured him.

The rest of the day was spent playing games, riding all of the rides in the park, a few of which made Sulli puke, but all was good. Sulli even got to taste her first corn dog! Best. Day. Ever.

"That was really fun!! Thanks...." she shyly thanked Kai, rubbing her arms in the process.

"No problem, it was fun for me, too," he replied.

"You know, I thought running away from home would be...." she stopped mid-sentence and stared off into space, her eyes widening.

"What? Sulli? You there?" he shook her a bit. He looked at the spot where she was looking and immediately spotted two well dressed men, talking on their walkie talkies.

"Sulli? Who are they?" Kai waved a hand in front of her face when suddenly, the two men turned their way, and were heading towards them. Sulli panicked.

"RUN!!!" she yelled, grabbing Kai and dashing away.

"Sulli.... Where are we... going?!" Kai questioned, out of breath.

"They're after me!"

"Who? Sulli?" he tried again, but to no avail.

"Tell you later, just hide me!" she shouted.

Kai then took charge, dragging her everywhere possible. They stumbled across a public toilet, and Kai darted there, Sulli barely behind.

"In here!" Kai pushed her into the ladies' room, following her and shutting the door, locking it. Luckily there was no one in there, so it didn't make Kai feel awkward.

"Who.... was..... that?" Kai asked, trying to catch his breath.

"TOP.... and.... Daesung ahjussi.... body guards.... after me..... home," she explained in a few words, doing the same as Kai.

"So how long do we stay in here?" Kai looked around, examining the girls' bathroom for the first time. Sulli, noticing this, flicked him in the forehead.

"Sorry, sorry," he chuckled.

"I don't know... I guess we wait until we don't see them anymore," Sulli answered.

"How do we do that?" Kai asked.

"There's a small window here..." Sulli said, climbing up a stall to reach it. "I still see them, but I think they'll give up sooner or later."

"Who puts a window in a bathroom?" Kai scratched his head while Sulli chuckled at his observation.

***

"Did you see her?"

"Yes, madame."

"Did you talk to her?" 

"Yes, madame."

"Did you plant the tracker onto her?"

"Yes, madame."

"Good."

"Thank you, Madame Ha Yoong."

===============================================================

HeYo! Thanks to all subbers~! And I feel like nobody is reading my fics anymore.... either that or I just have myself a bunch of silent readers.... well, not this fic, but to my other, My Little Avatar... :((( I think everyone's on vacation, then..... D: Oh well... I WILL WAIT FOR ALL OF YOU~! 

-dino-nerd525