Shop-Dancing

Happily Ever After?

Ha Yoong impatiently tapped her fingers on the arm of her chair over and over again. "Well?" she arched her eyebrows at the two men in front of her. They closed the window blinds and turned around to face her, jumping a bit from the frightening expression plastered on her face, very similar of one of scarecrow's.

"She still isn't here yet," Siwon said, plugging his ears at the awaited outburst from the older. Instead, however, she sighed.

"You give someone a simple order and they can't even do that..." she rubbed her temples. "Tell me, boys... Do you think I should just give up?"

Both Siwon and Shindong mentally cheered and jumped for joy. So she isn't ALL crazy...

Shindong was the first to speak up. "I think it's time to let things go. We know that you've been doing this for revenge, but it's been years. Your husband even left you because of how into this you were." Siwon nodded in agreement.

Ha Yoong stood up from her seat. "I suppose you're right. I think I'm getting too old for this. She's probably not coming anytime soon. However, if she does come, I want to skip to the last phase. I don't want all these years to go all to waste. Only if she comes, though," she pat both men's backs before leaving the room. 

The two looked at each other and grinned. Maybe we won't have to do this for much longer.

***

"Kai oppa, how's this one?" Ji Eul pointed at the sun dress she was wearing. However, Kai was too busy snoring away to hear. "Kai?" Ji Eul pinched his cheek, resulting his awakening.

"Ouch! What?" he coldly asked.

Ji Eul repeated, "How's this dress look on me?" 

"Fine."

"That's it? Sulli, what do you think of it?" she turned to the other girl who was also sound asleep. Ji Eul sighed. "I'm buying it anyway."

"Can we leave now, then?" Kai questioned.

"Just a few more outfits, then we'll go shopping for Sulli," she responded before disappearing back into the dressing room.

Kai rolled his eyes, then glanced at Sulli who was still peacefully sleeping. He took this opportunity to take in all her features. From the little strand of hair that carelessly lingered around her face, down to her tall nose and pink kissable lips, he really saw she had natural beauty.

Okay, now to wake the sleeping beauty... he chuckled to himself evilly. Not before I have a little fun first!

He grabbed one of the sample eyebrow pencils on the table next to him. He inched the object closer and closer to Sulli's face when suddenly her hand shot up sharply, catching the hand which held the pencil before it could make a mark on her face.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked with her eyes still closed.

"Er... drawing your... eyebrows?" he nervously chuckled. She forced both her eyes open, only to see their faces were just inches apart. Both of their eyes widened, but before either one of them could draw away or come closer, Ji Eul's voice rang through their ears.

"Ta Daaaah~!" she exclaimed. Kai jumped back in time and wobbled back onto his chair.

***

"Okie dokie Sulli... Let's go check for you," Ji Eul linked arms with her before leading her away.

"I don't need anyth-" Sulli was cut off.

"We're already here, might as well," Kai reasoned. Sulli widened her eyes before whirling her head around and glaring at the smirking boy.

"Kai oppa's right, let's go!" Ji Eul giggled and ran off while Sulli lagged behind, still holding onto the excited girl, tripping over her feet. She looked back at Kai for help who had his hands in his pockets. He was casually walking, smirking to himself and shrugged at her. That jerk... Sulli thought.

Ji Eul grabbed a bunch of random things off of different racks without even knowing what she picked and shoved Sulli into the changing rooms hurriedly. Now some alone time with Kai oppa... Darn it! Why must I have to pee NOW??? I'll just hold it... She awkwardly shifted in her seat. That's it, I have to go!

After informing Kai of going to the bathroom, she quickly sped-walked away, hoping to find the nearest bathroom in time before her bladder exploded. Kai rolled his eyes as he continued to text Sehun.

"Ji Eul, I'm ready... I don't understand why you made me try this on, though," Sulli's expressionless voice sounded as she walked out of the small room wearing this. (A/N: just pretend there are straps)

"Ji Eul's in the bathroo- woah," Kai dropped his cell phone at the sight of the almost glowing girl, shuffling to pick it back up.

"To be honest, I don't even think Ji Eul knew she picked this out for me," Sulli chortled. 

Kai, on the other hand, was speechless. "Y-You look..." Amazing. Attractive. Stunning. Beautiful. Gorgeous.

"...Good," he finished. GAHHH, what the heck, Kai? Good? You've made this mistake before!

She giggled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thanks. It's kind of itchy, though," she started walking towards the other. Kai stood up from his seat as well. He didn't know why, his instincts just told him so. He was slowly making his way over to her when he suddenly hatched an idea.

"Do you dance?" Kai asked, scrolling through his phone to find a certain song.

Sulli blinked twice. "Dance? No not really..." 

"Well then here's your chance to try," he pressed play, and Angel by Exo came through the speakers. He took Sulli's hand and put the other around her waist. Sulli awkwardly put hers in the position as well.

They began moving in sync at first when the nervous girl accidentally stepped right on Kai's toe. Kai yelped a bit, but managed to keep his cool. Sulli bit her bottom lip. "Sorry..."

"It's fine, just... follow me," he began dancing again, spinning the younger and dipping her several times, and before long, the two instinctively started to dance, letting the song flow by them easily.

Sulli felt like she was frozen in time. Like nothing else existed besides her and Kai. I had no idea he dances... especially not like this!

Kai, on the other hand, was hoping Sulli couldn't feel his racing heart. Although he had danced plenty of times before, this time he was so nervous he was sweating buckets and had his heart stop for a brief moment.

As the song was ending, Sulli giggled as Kai put their faces extremely close together. Silence soon engulfed the situation, but neither of them really minded. Kai was about to make another move when...

"Ahem."

Both turned their heads quickly to be greeted by Ji Eul who was tapping her foot.

"I thought you two were cousins."

"W-We are," Sulli argued.

"Didn't seem like it to me," she shrugged. "But I'll take your word for it." The others sighed in relief. "And why do you have that dress on?" she motioned her head towards Sulli.

"You were the one who picked it out for her," Kai defended.

"Well then... I have great taste. I'm trying it on," she picked up another from the same rack and strutted into the dressing room.

==================================================================

Hey hey hey! Sorry for the late update, but it's longer... ish.... longerish... but whatever! Anyways, did I tell you guys about my awesome Great Mall thingie? So I was at the Great Mall with taemint71893 and Lyssie621 eating lunch with a couple of big screens, then out of nowhere, they start playing Psy's Gangnam style! We were all high-fiving and laughing while everyone else was looking at us like weirdos and watching the mv!!! It was soooo cool! 

-dino-nerd525