Final: Happily Ever After.

Happily Ever After?

YOU'RE INVITED!

FOR: JIN RI'S (EXTREMELY LATE) 13th BIRTHDAY PARTY

WHEN: SEPTEMBER 18th,

TIME: 10 AM (ASK HOST FOR ENDING TIMES)

WHERE: THE KIM RESIDENCE (XXX)

RSVP BY: SEPTEMBER 10th

INSTEAD OF A NORMAL BALL LIKE EVERY YEAR, WE INVITE YOU TO SUMMER SWIM PARTY BASH, SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR SWIMMING THINGS! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Kai smiled as he flicked the little note card in with his finger. "Stupid school. I miss her," he said to himself and raced back inside to tell his parents. Ever since everything had gone back to normal, both Kai and Sulli (without the bodyguards) were back to school, and since they went to separate schools they barely had any time to see each other. On the bright side, there was no more crazy lady out to get them, for she was locked up away in prison for the rest of eternity.

After he had gotten permission to go, all he could do was wait for the special day to come.

*** (At Sulli's birthday)

Sulli beamed brightly as she welcomed her guests into her house. All of her relatives, her new friends she made, Sehun, even Ji Eul who surprisingly did become her best friend after the whole incident. (She wasn't so happy about Kai being taken, though, but soon warmed up to the couple)

"Jin Ri-ah! Is that it?" Song Hee questioned her daughter from across the kitchen. Sulli glanced at the wall clock and blew a raspberry in the air.

"Ani, Jongin still isn't here yet!" she called back and sighed.

"Well come out here for a second and entertain your guests!"

Sulli rolled her eyes, but obliged since it seemed like he wasn't coming any time soon. As she turned away from the door, an "ahem" of the throat caught her attention.

"You were gonna start without me?" Kai asked from behind her as he gave her a warm, peaceful back hug.

"Kai!" she squealed and turned, greeted by a peck on the cheek. She smiled and hugged him back, automatically feeling the love and warm aura coming from him.

"Happy birthday, Jin Ri," he grinned while she playfully scoffed since he had used her real name.

"Why thanks, Jongin," she replied and laughed along with him.

"Kaja," she said once they finally let go and shrank their embrace to a simple hold of the hand. "Everyone's waiting."

Kai nodded and poked her cheek. "Of course."

***

Once Sulli had given her speech and everything was all settled in, the kids set out for the pool while the adults stayed inside to talk about who-knows-what. It was just what Sulli has ever wanted. Something fun yet simple without all the fancy and elegant dresses. For once in her life, she actually felt like a normal kid in her own house.

The duo walked over to Sehun as he constantly teased them for their relationship. "Ooooooooh look out everyone, couple of the year coming through!"

Kai smirked, "That's right!" As he high-fived with his best friend, Sulli's cheeks tinted red and Ji Eul silently came over to join the conversation.

She scoffed, "Men will be men..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sehun shot back.

"You're making the birthday girl embarrassed!"

"You're making me embarrassed by being here with you!"

"That... that doesn't even make any sense!"

"You don't make any sense!"

While the two bickered, the other two sighed and watched them. It was normal for them to argue so much like this every time they saw each other, but for some reason, this fight seemed a little... forced and... staged.

Kai, sensing how his girlfriend (he loves how he can call her that) was uncomfortable, shouted before them, "Alright alright alright. Ji Eul, Sehun, you guys go figure this out on your own."

"We will," they said in unison, but as they walked away and before they disappeared behind the corner, Sulli and Kai found themselves laughing, for the obvious couple had joined hands and beamed at one another.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I have something for you..." Kai trailed on his sentence as he dug into his jacket pocket which was lying on the lawn chair.

Sulli gasped as a small yet flat box was in sight. "You didn't have to get me anything."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her strangely. "What are you talking about? Of course I have to get my girlfriend something for her birthday or that would be... that would be like a crime!" he ranted and chuckled.

"Close your eyes," he ordered. Sulli did as she was told and heard the box clap open and closed. She soon could feel a cold material brush against her neck, then sturdy arms wrap around her. "Now open."

As she opened her eyes, they automatically flew her neck. A little sigh passed her lips as they hung slightly agape. "You didn't."

There, on her neck, was the small gold star necklace she had lost.

"Oh but I did," Kai smirked. "I forgot to give it to you. I found it when I was looking for you. It must've dropped at the front of the house when you were kidnapped," he s his arms around her and whispered, "Happy birthday."

"Thanks," she said against his chest and as they pulled away, their faces inched closer and closer until...

Suddenly, the screen door slid open with a loud shriek and out popped Jonghyun carrying his smart phone. The couple immediately shifted away from each other and awkwardly tried to act natural. "For you," he mouthed and carefully handed the device to her. She checked it once and automatically smiled at the name that flashed on the screen. She pressed a few buttons, then read the little birthday message that was sent to her.

Happy birthday, birthday girl!

Although your birthday was sooooo so so so very long ago..... but still!

We heard that you were worried about us and we just wanted to say not to. We're doing fine now, we served our short time in prison, but now we're out and wanted to apologize again to you for all of the trouble we caused. Anyhow, happy birthday again and we wish you the best. Maybe we'll see you soon, who knows?

<3,

Shindong and Siwon ahjussi

"Looks like everyone's happy now," Sulli shrugged happily and placed the phone on the snack table. "Except for Ha Yoong, of course," she added. After everything ended, everyone had decided not to talk of the terrifying incident and left it at that; however, it took a while for Song Hee to get over the fact that every thing of Sulli's life happened in hers, too.

Sulli ran away. So did she.

She was kidnapped. Song Hee was, too. Both by their own family.

And somehow, somewhere along the way, they both managed to find the love of their lives.

And just as Song Hee was thinking about it at the moment, Jonghyun could sense it and wrapped his arms around her. "Like mother like daughter."

They watched Kai smirk and push Sulli into the pool.

"And soon... like father like son-in-law," she giggled. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

***

"YAH! KIM JONGIN GET BACK HERE!" Sulli hollered while trying to swim herself back to dry land. After she finally managed to climb out, she shook her dripping wet body and looked around to find her boyfriend.

"Looking for me?" Kai smirked and gently shoved her once more, but he didn't expect to be pulled in with her. "YAAAAAH!" he bellowed, surprised when the cold surface of the water made contact with his body. He caught a glimpse of the culprit running as she got back to the pool side. Soon following her, he quickly got out and ran past all of the other guests.

"Looking for me?" Sulli mimicked his words and giggled at his shocked expression.

"You're dead," he playfully glared, grabbing hold of her.

Sulli yelped. "Alright alright, you caught me. Now what, Einstein?"

Kai smirked and turned her body to face him. "This," he simply responded, and with that, gently pressed his lips onto hers.

After he pulled away, the younger laughed. "More of a reward than a punishment."

He shrugged and grasped her hand like it was the most valuable thing in all eternity. "That's because I love you."

Sulli gazed at him warmly. "I love you, too. Promise," she said and pulled him in from the back of his neck while sealing it with a kiss.

~

Once  Upon A Time...

It started out with the first girl to ever get into this horrible mix of a drama. Kim Song Hee. She ran away at a wedding she so desperately didn't want- at the time, anyway. Needless to say, she was stupid and threw away everything for her own needs. Including her soon-o-be husband, Kim Jonghyun. She might have never gotten another chance at her true love. However, as Song Hee began to grow into more of a mature woman, she met many friends along the way. She was also very lucky, for her true love never gave up on her and finally found her after a whole year when she was really just right under his nose. In the midst of all this, new couples were formed, things were said, and mistakes were made, and before Song Hee knew it, Jonghyun had been kidnapped. Whilst trying to save him, she was kidnapped as well, but as the power of love prevailed, they managed to stop everything and get married; however, the power of love just wasn't there to stop the evil witch.

It then came to Song Hee and Jonghyun's daughter, Jin Ri (or Sulli). Like fate had meant it to be, the evil witch struck again and cut off Sulli's chances of ever having a normal life. As Sulli grew up, she, too, ran away from home and suddenly met up with one heck of a guy, Kim Jongin (or Kai). The two first had an odd relationship. Being the clueless girl Sulli was, and being the cocky guy Kai was, it would have never been predicted that they would end up living with each other for a while. Before they knew it, Sulli was being held captive and just before Kai's last chance to confess his feelings were about to slip away, the help of family managed to stop them, granting the two's blooming love, and Sulli's freedom.

...And they lived Happily Ever After.

The End.


 


T^T It's over. The fairytale series is over. I just wanted to let you guys know, probably the last story that comes with it, I dont think I can make another sequel. I'm really sorry but I'm just glad that you guys managed to keep up with me and stick by me and my stories. I had a lot of fun writing Not Your Average Fairytale and Happily Ever After?, and I'm glad yet sad that it's finally coming to a close. Not Your Average Fairytale was my first ever fanfic, and this one put it to an end. Thank you all so much again. I can't tell you how much it means to me and I <3 you!!!!!!! :)))))))

tumblr_mb24zf6MaN1rr6lvi.gif

Annyeong~~~~~

chanyeol-waving.gif

-dino-nerd525