Help on the way

Happily Ever After?

"Can you two please talk to each other?" Key begged Song Hee. It's been two days since Sulli ran away. The police had told Jonghyun and Song Hee to stay at home and rest; they would take care of everything. However, since then, the couple couldn't stop arguing, since they both blamed each other of their daughter's wrong actions.

"Not until he apologizes first!" she shouted, making sure it was loud enough for Jonghyun to hear downstairs.

"I HEARD THAT!" Jonghyun yelled.

"I KNOW, THAT WAS THE POINT!" she shot back.

"Guys, stop! You're acting ridiculous!" Ae Cha hollered over them both.

"I agree," Taemin nodded.

"Your daughter is out there, somewhere, and you're just arguing," Onew pointed out.

The whole group was back again- Song Hee, Jonghyun, Key, Ae Cha, Taemin, Onew, Minho, Krystal, even Hyoyeon. Taemin and Onew's wives, and Hyoyeon's husband, however, stayed at home with their own kids.

Song Hee suddenly stood up and ran to the back of her closet, picking a small backpack up.

"Where are you going?" Krystal asked.

"I already feel bad enough that I missed her birthday. I'm getting my daughter back one way or another, EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!" she specifically said the last part to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun, hearing this, widened his eyes. She's going by herself...? Should I? Shouldn't I?

Before he knew it, his stubborn wife was already out the door without another word.

Minho slapped Jonghyun on the back. "Ow! what was that for?"

"Go after her," Hyoyeon answered for him.

"But I-"

"Don't you care about your daughter?" Onew harshly asked, making Jonghyun a bit surprised. He sighed and nodded.

"Then go."

***

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I felt like crying, but I couldn't. I felt like I was all dried out of tears and just couldn't cry anymore. I blame everything. I blame Ha Yoong, I blame Jonghyun, I blame life, but the only person I can blame the most is myself. It's all my fault...

"Song Hee!" a faint voice shouted. Turning around, I was ultimately shocked. He followed me?!

I waited for him to catch up with me and yelped in surprise when he lifted me up and spun me around, hugging me afterwards. "I'm so sorry! Let's find Jin Ri together, ne?"

I nodded slightly. The funny thing was- I didn't apologize. I opened my mouth to do so, but nothing came out as I watched him keep walking. I bet he was thinking the same, but he didn't want to order me to say sorry to him.

"Jonghyun?" I called out, not knowing what to say next. He turned slowly. Just apologize now...!

"Yes?" 

"I....I...... I think we should go this way," I pointed to the left of me. That wasn't what I was supposed to say...

I saw his face fall a bit, making my heart drop. "O-Oh. Yeah, right," he fake smiled and walked in the direction I had suggested. What is the matter with me???

"Look, it's getting late, we should go back home. We can continue to search tomorrow," Jonghyun said after about 10 minutes of looking.

"Yeah.... right," i looked down, still ashamed of my lame attempt of apologizing before.

After walking back home, we both took our separate parts of the bed. I felt like there was a brick wall that ran right through the middle, disconnecting both Jonghyun and I. As I heard him snore, I felt a small tear roll down my face.

"I'm sorry, Jonghyun," I whispered and sobbed silently to myself.

It's all my fault....

***

No one's P.O.V.

"This movie's boooorrrriiiinngggg," Sulli complained. They were only about 15 minutes into the sappy romantic-comedy, and she was already drifting off to sleep. Kai himself didn't like the movie he had picked out, but he thought it was what she would like.

"Really? I thought girls liked this kind of stuff," he shrugged, popping another piece of popcorn into his mouth before pausing the film and ejecting it from the DVD player.

Sulli beamed once she saw it end and hopped over to the shelf filled with modern movies. "Let's watch this one!" she pulled out a small disk.

"Vampire Aliens? This movie !" Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's the point! And it's scary, right?" she asked. 

"It's scary, but I wouldn't exactly describe it as a horror," he replied.

"Then play it!" Sulli pointed at the machine.

"Are you sure? I don't think you-" Sulli cut him off.

"Stop judging girls that way!" she pouted and crossed her arms.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Fine fine, but don't come crying to my room when you get nightmares," he stuck his tongue out at her. "Mehrong."

"So immature," she scowled.

"Says the girl who didn't know about monkey bars until this morning," he smirked.

"When are you gonna let that go?" 

"Until the day I die."

Sulli scrunched her nose at him. "Meanie."

"So immature," he imitated Sulli and laughed at her reaction before playing the movie.

"Happy birthday," he said suddnly once it started. Sulli was surprised, but still smiled to show she cared.

"Thanks."

==================================================

'Sup? Kk, so a few things to talk about. First off, OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE SUPER JUNIOR'S Y, FREE AND SINGLE YET??? I KNOW I'M TELLING YOU THIS REALLY LATE, BUT I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT IT! IT WAS AWESOME!!! Second of all, thanks to YoungestChan28 (ExoFinite Graphics Shop) for the amazing poster! U rock~! Third of all, thanks to my 29 subbers!!!! XD Lastly, to all of you guys who also <3 EXO fics... You should check out my new one. It's mostly of Exo-M, but Exo-K shows up a bit as well! It's called....

TRAPPED ON EXO ISLAND

I only have 2 chapters and 17 subscribers!!! So please check it out along with my other one about Key! Thanks all~!

-dino-nerd525