Etiquette

Happily Ever After?

"Okay, kiddos, so for dinner l was invited to a fancy restaurant with my friends and they're bringing their kids, so you guys are coming also," Mrs. Kim explained.

"Ne," Kai and Sulli sang in unison.

"And you have to bring your table manners. Jongin," she accusingly eyed Kai making Sulli chuckle.

"What? I have table manners!" he protested. Sulli comfortingly pat his arm.

"Sure you do. I'll help him, Mrs. Kim, it's okay," she told her.

"Thank you, Sulli. And don't call me Mrs. Kim anymore, it makes me feel old," she snickered.

"Which you are," Kai whispered to himself, audible enough for only him and Sulli to hear. Sulli jabbed him in the stomach with her elbow secretly.

"Then what should I call you?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Just call me Auntie Miyoung," she replied.

Sulli bowed. "Thank you, Mrs. Ki- I mean Auntie Miyoung," she caught herself in the middle of her sentence and smiled. She returned the gesture and walked off.

"Now to teach you with your etiquette... this is going to be hard," Sulli rubbed her temples as she turned to Kai.

"Yah!" Kai smacked Sulli lightly in the arm.

"First rule, don't hit anybody, especially a girl," she smiled smugly at him. He scoffed.

"No scoffing."

"It wasn't even a hard hit," he crossed his arms.

"Don't talk back to your teacher," she pretended to push up her imaginary glasses off the tip of her nose.

"I'm older than you!" he retorted.

"Yes, but I'm more mature than you when it comes to this stuff," she smirked.

He blew a raspberry and rolled his eyes. "Fine, let's just get this over with."

***

"It's too.... tight," Kai pouted as he stared in the reflection of the mirror. He was wearing a nice black suit with a long tie hanging off the neck.

"To act the part means to look the part," she pointed at him with her ruler.

"What's the ruler for?" he took hold of it. Sulli swung it vigorously, making him let go.

"It's like my pointer stick thing that teachers use. I also have my glasses," she put on a pair of 3D movie glasses with the lenses poked out of them. 

"Now what?" Kai stiffly shrugged his shoulders and walked without bending his knees. Sulli lightly tapped the back of them with her ruler.

"Loosen up a bit," she ordered. Kai obliged and bent his knees. "Trust me, when you loosen up, the fabric does as well and you'll get used to it."

"Now as for food..." she ripped a small blanket off of a large lump, revealing a bowl with steaming hot soup inside.

"Do what you would normally do right now," she said. Kai shrugged and picked up a random spoon, stirring the mixture and sipping some of it into his mouth. "Wrong!" Sulli shouted, making Kai flinch.

"Well at least you used the right spoon."

"It's the only one here," he pointed out.

"Exactly," she laughed. "First of all, you don't scoop your soup like that. You want to point your spoon away from you and slowly...." she continuously explained to him and guided him. All this for eating soup...? Kai looked to his side and saw that Sulli was just mere inches away from his face. He examined her closely. Taking in her sharp features. She's really pretty... she smells nice too... he took a whiff of her hair.

"Kai?" Sulli, creeped out, called him. Kai broke out of his trance and sat upright.

"Hm?"

"You weren't paying attention! You were sniffing my hair, what the heck?!" she flicked his forehead.

Kai tried to play it casually. Panicking, he said, "Uh, th-that's... it's a way of showing people gratitude here."

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease, I'm not that stupid."

"Aren't you?" Kai raised his eyebrow and got closer to Sulli's face, almost so their noses were touching. Sulli could feel the heat rise up to her face and pulled away before he could see.

"C-Class dismissed. I-I have to go to the restroom..." she backed away slowly.

"What about etiquette classes?" he called after her.

"We'll continue later, for now... just eat your soup!" she yelled.

Once she was gone, Kai exhaled. "Aish... what am I doing?!" he ruffled his hair.

***

Sulli stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. "Get a hold of yourself, Sulli..."

Why is he like this? No, more like why am I like this??? Wait, what??? Argh, he got my brain all confused...

Say it to yourself right in the mirror. You. Don't. Like. Kai. a voice said in her head.

"Ahhh, I think I'm going crazy!" she shook her head of all her thoughts. Yeah, crazy for Kai... the voice came back.

Yah, go away! I am not crazy for Kai!

Then say it right now in the mirror!

Sulli regained herself and stood up tall, facing her reflection.

"I like Kai. Wait, no! I don't. I don't like Kai! That's what I meant!" she whisper-shouted to herself before sliding down the wall in frustration. 

I really am going crazy...

Got that right...

Yah! Go away, nobody likes you!

You're the only one here.

"That's it! I am not going to sit here and argue with... myself... I need a walk..." she whispered and washed her face before heading out of the bathroom.

***

"She's going now! We should go, right ma'am?" Siwon asked the cloaked lady. What's with the cape...? he thought to himself, but would never say out loud to her.

"Yes. But gain her trust first. Trick her into coming here. Say that I'm her friend who just wants to help her with her little problem," she grinned evilly.

Really... this lady needs a life... probably just mental or something... Shindong and Siwon thought at the same time.

"Yes, madame," they said in unison and bowed before walking off.

=====================================================

At first this was supposed to be a filler chapter, but then I decided to add some things in because frankly... I was stuck. I wasn't sure if this should come first or something else should happen, or.... you get the idea, but I have it all planned out now! And omo! 31 subbers? <3 you all! Same to my subbers for trapped on exo island, that one has 4 chapters and 30 subbers!!! :) Please comment and subscribe~ Oh! And ppl in the comments are forgetting that it's Hyun Ae's mom, not Jonghyun or Krystals.... Just to remind you guys!

-dino-nerd525