Dulli & Basketball

Happily Ever After?

"Sulli, my friends and I are going to the park, you wanna come along?" Kai asked, bouncing his basketball once and tucking it under his arm.

Sulli beamed, but her excitement soon faded once realized she already had plans. "Sorry, Ji Eul and I are supposed to hang out today."

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay then, well I'll be off." After Kai left, Sulli took out the walkie talkie she was secretly hiding under her jacket. She flipped the switch to on and watched as the screen magically came to life.

'I love Sulli...'

Sulli almost choked on the milk she was drinking. Bwoh??? He... loves me???

'Sulli Sulli Dulli...'

"Eh?" she said out loud. "Dulli?"

***

Ha Yoong slapped the back of Shindong's head. "You made a typo!" she hissed.

"Mian," he grumbled and continued typing.

'Funny... she's making me so crazy that I accidentally thought Dulli...'

Siwon sighed in relief and high-fived the other. "Good save."

"I hope she buys it," Shindong replied, thinking of something else to type. "Oh? Why did she turn it off?"

Ha Yoong scowled. "I'm sure it's fine. It's technology that's new to her."

Siwon chortled. "But it isn't technology. We type something, it shows up and BAM! She believes everything we say." Ha Yoong rolled her eyes, even though she knew very well that it was true. It was her lame scheme that she came up with in five minutes, yet she couldn't think of anything better to trick the naÏve girl. She was just lucky that Sulli didn't take her as crazy and run away before she could even introduce the device to her.

"Let's just hope we can pull it off until everything's ready," she pat the men's heads in an act to praise them.

***

That can't be true, that can't be true, that can't be true.... Sulli tapped her fingers on her bed in deep thought. Well I guess it's possible... but how can he love me when he's only known me for barely a week? I mean like, LOVE me...

Sulli glanced at the clock next to her bed and was given a shock when she noticed it was about the time she should have gone to Ji Eul's house. She sprang up from her spot and fixed her hair as quick as she could, storming out the door and dashing her way over to her new friend's house.

When she got there, she may have been panting and sweating like crazy, but she made sure she was still presentable. Ringing the doorbell, she waited to catch her breath, then stood up straight like how her parents always taught her to do when meeting up with others. She heard a few small footsteps, then the door slowly opened, showing Ji Eul, clad in her blue striped romper and brown leather belt tied loosely around her waist.

"Hey hey!" she grinned, taking Sulli in for a big hug before inviting her into her house. It was a decent sized home. She wasn't rich nor poor, but it was still very modern and cute.

Sulli waved. "Hi! Your house is nice," she commented.

Ji Eul smiled. "I know. So shall we go?"

Sulli tilted her head. "Where?"

"To the park, of course. Your cousin's gonna be there," she answered. Sulli nodded her head in understanding. To be honest, Sulli almost forgot about the whole Kai-is-my-cousin act.

"Do your parents know?" Sulli questioned the other.

Ji Eul rolled her eyes. "Puh-lease. They couldn't care less about what I do or where I go. BYE UMMA AND APPA I'M OFF TO THE PARK WITH MY NEW BEST FRIEND!" she shouted at the top of her lungs before speeding out the door.

She gets to go wherever she wants??? That's completely different from my lifestyle... Sulli chuckled in her mind and followed Ji Eul obediently.

Ji Eul gasped as she spotted Kai sprinting after the basketball, making her fangirl and squeal.

"Kai oppa!" she cupped her hand around and waved at him, catching his attention. 

On the other hand, Kai scowled hearing Ji Eul's too-perky-to-understand voice. He was about to ignore her and keep on walking when he remembered something. Sulli said she would be with Ji Eul, right?

He pivoted his head, and his question was soon answered once he saw Sulli beside Ji Eul, covering her face in embarrassment from the drawn attention thanks to Ji Eul.

He waved back unknowingly. Ji Eul squealed again. Darn, that was for Sulli, now she's gonna be all over me... why can't this chick just GO AWAY?!

Ji Eul ran up to Kai and clung onto his arm while Sulli lagged behind, still a bit awkward from reading his thoughts before.

"Now you feel my pain," a sudden voice popped up behind her, making her clutch her chest and jump from shock. Sehun raised his arms in defense.

"Sorry sorry," he chuckled.

"What pain?" Sulli asked over Ji Eul's irritating hollers.

"How Ji Eul's always like this to my best friend. Must be annoying to have her always like this to your cousin, huh?" he sighed.

"Words can't even describe how irked I am right now," she responded. He laughed.

"I like you," he said, pinching her cheek. She held his wrist defensively and widened her eyes.

"Not that way, aish! You say one thing and they turn it into another," he rolled his eyes. This time, Sulli laughed.

"I like you," she repeated. "But not that way, aish!" she echoed.

Once Kai was finally withdrawn from Ji Eul's monster grip, he returned to his game while Ji Eul skipped back up to Sulli who was focused with watching the game even though she had no idea what was going on nor how you play the fascinating game. It wasn't until then that Sulli totally forgot about the events that had happened that morning, and how Kai supposedly loved her.

"Go Kai!" Sulli cheered, fist pumping for her "cousin." Kai looked back and smiled, mimicking her action. Ji Eul took this opportunity to stand in front of Sulli, also fist pumping. Kai, noticing this, furrowed his eyebrows and headed back to the game, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

"I guess Kai oppa thought he had too long of a break?" Ji Eul stated, making it sound more of a question.

Sulli stifled a laugh, knowing well enough that that was definitely not the reason why he turned.

"So, are you close to Kai?" Ji Eul suddenly asked. Sulli tapped her fingers in thought before nodding. "Funny how you're neighbors also."

"Yup. We are neighbors..." Sulli awkwardly said.

"Great, so I'll come to your house tomorrow, right? Yes? I'll take that as a yes!" she answered her own question, and before Sulli could object, the girl was already bouncing out of the ending game.

============================================

PLEASE WATCH GANGNAM STYLE BY PSY, IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!!! <3 K, THAT'S ALL!

-dino-nerd525