Run Away

Happily Ever After?

Please Read Foreword First~~~~
Just to let everyone know, it's too long to say "Hyun Ae's mother" now, so she has a name! *gasp* Her name is now Kim Ha Yoong!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's P.O.V.

Hyun Ae's mother had disappeared. No sign of her. The police couldn't even find her.

Ever since the tragic day of the return of Ha Yoong, Jonghyun and Song Hee have never let their beloved daughter out of their household, only for school. Even then, she had two large men following her around. Jin Ri, or Sulli always wondered- why aren't those kids like her?

"They have friends," she would say. "They have lives," she said. "They're free, unlike me."

Sulli always knew that there was a reason for her parents to keep her locked up, but every time she would ask them why, they'd change the subject. "I'll tell you when you're older. Not now," they'd say when they did answer her.

Well Sulli's twelve now, about to turn thirteen, and she plans on getting her wish.

***

"Umma? Appa?" 12-year-old Sulli broke the silence at the dinner table and put her chopsticks down.

"Ne, Jin Ri?" Song Hee replied.

"It's my birthday tomorrow," she stated.

"Of course! We didn't forget," Jonghyun kissed her on the forehead.

"I didn't say you did... Just that... For my birthday wish... Can I ask you something?" she folded her arms in her lap, not waiting for their reply. "Can I finally be let outside? Other than school, I mean?" she sighed, trying to make her best puppy dog face as possible.

"She gets that face from you," Song Hee laughed, playfully hitting Jonghyun's shoulder. "And yes you can," she said to Sulli. Sulli's face brightened. "T.O.P., Daesung! Please take Jin Ri outside to play," Song Hee finished. Sulli's face fell.

"A-Aniyo... I meant.... By myself?" she clarified.

Jonghyun sighed. "Jin Ri, we've already gone over this, you aren't allowed outside. It isn't safe."

"Yes it is! I see kids my age and even younger go out there and have fun. I only have my life at school and here, might as well just be homeschooled!" she shouted.

"Mianhe, Jin Ri-ah, we jut can't let you outside, can you please just trust us on this?" Jonghyun tried to calm their outraged daughter down.

"Can you at least tell me why I can't?"

Song Hee exchanged a look with Jonghyun.

Finally, Jonghyun sighed. "When you were little, and I mean just a small baby, a lady tried to take you in our own home. If that kind of stuff happens in our household, who knows what could happen outside?" 

"Well has the lady been caught?" she questioned.

"Um... No, but she kind of disappeared and-" Jonghyun was cut off by Sulli.

"Then I don't see the problem. She's probably long gone by now, either dead or she fled because she knew people were after her! Plus, that was 12 years ago, tomorrow, I'm practically a young adult!" she pointed out.

Song Hee remembered the elderly lady's words.

"Let this be a warning, I'll be back!"

"Jin Ri, just promise us that you won't step one foot outside without T.O.P. or Daesung ahjussi, arasso?" Song Hee calmly asked her.

"No! It was one incident, the past is the past!" Sulli yelled before stomping up the stairs and slamming the door to her room.

"You know she isn't going to give up," Jonghyun said, taking Song Hee's hands in his.

"But neither is Ha Yoong," she added sadly.

"Maybe Jin Ri's right. Maybe she's dead, or ran away from the police or something," he said.

"This is my aunt we're talking about. I know her, you know her. She doesn't back down so easily," Song Hee pouted.

"She'll understand someday..."

***

Sulli locked the door to her room. She wasn't upset, but she was sure angry as hell.

They're just way too over protective... she thought, ....There's even a body guard IN MY ROOM!

"TOP ahjussi, could you please leave for now, I just want tot be alone for a while," she stated. He was about to object when she beat him to it. "I'll yell if anything goes wrong, you can just take a break for now."

He nodded. "Please be careful Miss Kim," he slowly creeped out the door and closed it shut behind him. Sulli waited until she heard footsteps leave, and that's when she started her plan.

She's actually wanted to do this for a while, now, she's just never had the guts to do it. She's always been obedient to everyone in her life, but now, she was her own person. She's never liked this life. Having people look at her strangely whenever they saw her body guards, living under rules her whole thirteen years of life, watching kids from her school play outside her own house while she was stuck indoors just to play piano. It wasn't too much, it was too little for her. And she needed to get out for a bit.

She remembered that she had ran away before and was able to come back without anybody noticing. There was a loose lock on the screen part of the window that was able to break easily.

Sulli packed all the things she thought she would need in a small suitcase: Clothes, hairbrush, money, food from her pantry, etc.

After she finished writing her letter to her parents, she placed it on the foot of her bed. 

"Now to get this window open..." she whispered, examining it. "At least they didn't put bars here."

Sulli managed to open the front part of the window, then searched for the loose lock all over the screen. She ran her hands over every bit of it, and smiled once she heard a snap. "Bingo."

Sulli started to panic once she heard footsteps coming. "Jin Ri?" It was her mother.

Once she had broken the window, she tossed the screen aside randomly in her room. Grabbing her small case, she plopped it onto the roof, and slid down as well.

"Jin Ri? Can you open the door? Jin Ri?" were the last words she heard from her mother when Sulli ran as fast as she could.

=========================================================

HEYO! First chappie, what do you think??? It's been really boring lately in my life (summer's kinda a drag), so I'll be updating my stories quickly like this one and My Little Avatar, so look forward to it!!! OH! and a new joke! (subbers from 1st story remembers them XD... ElmoBrew... <3) This time it's kpop edition!~

Me: Congrats! You just won ONEW car!
You: Really??? WOW! It's so SHINEE!!!

Hahahahahahah lolololol Awesome, right? Tumblr's a joy :) Please comment and subscribe!

-dino-nerd525