final showdown.

Seungri and You - Unexpected

And hence our team's representative was decided. Seungri the dork.

I was almost certain we were going to lose this.

"Now, the two representatives will be given 5 minutes to roam around the building. After that, an announcement will be made and the tiebreaker will start. Both people must find the other and tear off each other's nametags. The first to tear off the opponent's nametag is the winner."

Seungri jumped about to "warm up". Jiyoung's eyes were filled with much determination. I somehow respected this 18 year old who beheld so much passion in her heart in everything.

Then the five minutes began. Both ran seperate ways and both had a cameraman following them. In fact, there were so many cameraman around the building any activity anywhere would be caotured. Thankfully during the awkward conversation with Bom no one was there.

We all watched with anticipation through a small TV screen. Seungri took the lift to the 5th floor and Jiyoung to the 7th. Seungri remained on the 5th floor while Jiyoung roamed about, subqequently going to the 6th. When the five minutes was up, Jiyoung was making her way down to the 5th floor. We were all dying to see what happens next.

Seungri paced about warily near the lift lobby.

All our eyes were glued onto the screen.

The lift doors opened.

"Jiyoung!" Seungri yelled.

But Jiyoung was so agile she literally flew out of the lift and ran. It was a little too fast for Seungri to think but soon enough she started chasing her. Clearly she was so athletic Seungri lost her. 

My team groaned in frustration.

Then Seungri was walking down the corridor. He suspiciously looked into all the rooms. Then, we all realised Jiyoung had been stealthily walking behind Seungri!

Everybody was amazed at how swift Jiyoung was.

She followed him for quite a distance until there was a turn leading to the lift lobby. Jiyoung stayed at the wall and peeked. Amazingly, Seungri had dissapeared.

This made everyone stare at the screen without blinking. We all didn't know what was going to happen next.

Jiyoung was puzzled and walked to the lift lobby. She passed by a few lockers. As soon as she walked past them, Seungri emerged from the side and grabbed her nametag from her back! Everything happened so fast we had to replay it in slow motion. All along, Seungri knew Jiyoung was behind him, so he hid at a corner and as soon as he was within reach of her back, he got her nametag!

Victory was ours!

We jumped for joy, and Seungri ran all the way to the waiting room and received a group hug. The Running Man team were very wowed by how Seungri outsmart Jiyoung and congratulated us. Taeyeon hugged Seungri first, then Seungri had a brofist with TOP and Siwon. Bom then rushed over to give him a bear hug and I hugged him last. "Never knew you were so clever!" I commented. Seungri laughed.

We had a handshake with all the Running Man team members and soon we received our prizes. It was a whole collection of rings and accessories, including our "spell" rings we didn't use! Everybody was happy.

And soon after a group bow, the filming stopped.

Then we all said goodbye to the filimg crew, the running man members, and the YG members. Seungri and I exchanged numbers so we could drop a text. Taeyeon and TOP did the same. I couldn't help but giggle at the way Taeyeon was so shy with TOP. Yeah, she likes him alright.

The SM artistes were brought back on a special coach to our dorms, because all three of us were in intense practice schedule season. I was thinking to myself how much I will miss Seungri. If only I had more friends like that in SM, because Sooyoung isn't always available and my groupmates do nothing but gossip. Today was a fun day, and even better because I had a new friend that I liked very much.