you better runnn

Seungri and You - Unexpected

"HAHA OPPA!! YAAAAAHHHH!!" I yelled in shock.

I darted for the stairwell door and Haha began chasing me after a second of being stunned by my yell. I leapt up the stairs to the 5th floor and by then, my cameraman was gone. Couldn't keep up! But Haha's cameraman was catching up well. And Haha was quite athletic.

After I flung the stairwell door open, I realized there was a long corridor in front of me. I sprinted as fast as I can, honestly having no idea where to go when I ran past the corridor. Haha kept close up behind. He was about to stretch his hand to rip my nametag off but he was too far. Just then, I found a black door on the left and made an extremely abrupt sharp turn for it. Haha oppa was caught unaware and ran past the door for quite a distance before realising I was gone.

I barged into the room and quickly hid under a table at the furthest end. There was another door that led to another lecture room but I decided not to go in there for some reason. I was panting heavily and my heart thumped so loudly I could hear it. I cupped by hands with my mouth and placed my other hand on my chest. Then I heard Haha oppa enter the room. 

He took much care in observing every single table and chair to see if he could find me. He was about to approach my table when he saw the door to the other room. He assumed that i would be hiding there and went in. There was a window and I could see him searching for me. 

As soon as he was busy searching the table that was furthest from the door, I sprung to the exit and ran for my life. I ran down the stairs to the 4th level and just kept running. I know my sneaky escape was filmed by Haha's cameraman and I was somehow proud of myself. Then I found a corner in the level I didnt know existed. It could not be seen unless you walked further in and looked for it. I decided that it would be the perfect hiding place. 

I walked in and I realised it was a scientific observation lab. There were drawers of scientific samples and rows of tables with microscopes on it. There was a cameraman sitting on a chair waiting to film anyone who entered the room. I walked up and said to the camera, "Just evaded Haha oppa. that was a close one!" I smiled then began searching the drawers for any Running Man cards. There were so many I got bored eventually. Suddenly, I found a white card in a drawer containing cockroach bodies. I nearly fell backwards from the shock and the cameraman was laughing. Then I grabbed the card from the drawer and scratched it.

Running Man!!!!

Finally a real card! I gleefully held it up and showed it at the camera. "I found it! I found it!" I jumped about in joy. 
The cameraman texted someone, and in about a minute the announcement was made.

"Mission 20% complete!"

I was so happy but I decided to take a rest here. My mind needed a rest from all that frightening and ironically, joy.

It was about ten minutes until suddenly and announcement was made.

"Bom out! Bom out!"

I gasped. No! That means we only have 4 members left!
Then I remembered - 

"Sukjin out! Sukjin out!"

- Bom had the "bomb" nametag.

HAHAHA! I was rather relieved. At least the teams are still equal!

I decided to continue hunting for cards. I walked out and the cameraman followed me. I went into another lecture room. I think the 4th and 5th levels are for educational purposes.

There were tables and computers. I was about to search a computer when I felt someone grab my ankle.

"YAH!!" I yelped in shock.

The cameraman and the person who grabbed my leg were laughing hard.

I looked down. SEUNGRI!

"Seungri you pabo!" I said. 
"Bom got out you know! But one card was found!" Seungri said.
"Yah, I found it!" I said proudly.
"Really! I've been hiding here the whole time." He admitted.
"Hey!! Go find it now! Its very hard to find and I had to chance upon a secret corner of the level before finding it! There are many fake ones around." I said. I was about to leave to search for more cards when Seungri pulled my arm. "i'll go with you!" he said.

We literally tip-toed out of the room with the cameraman tip toeing behind us. He kept giggling at our comical expressions. I decided to check the first floor lobby because it was the most obvious place and nobody would go there. The more deserted the place, the higher the chances of a card. For all I knew, a card could be underneath the large T-Rex foot.

We ran down and examined the first floor area. I looked at the T-Rex carefully and realised there was indeed a card underneath! I lifted the foot carefully and took the card out. Seungri excitedly came to see the result. I scratched it warily. Running Man!! Great guess!

"Mission 40% complete!"