the day.

Seungri and You - Unexpected

I put all my belongings in place at my real home. Its small, but very cosy, and good enough for an introvert like me. I am so glad to be reunited with my shelves of books and finally, be able to work out at the nearby gym. But what couldn't make me happier was the fact that tonight would be my first date with Seungri. I am to pick him up from the YG entertainment building at about 5, and its 3.50.

I picked out a long black shirt that had its sleeves rolled up till the elbow. Then I wore a pair jeans that were up to my waist. The shirt puffed out a little above my jeans. I combed my hair till it was less fluffy (it would never be as sleek as the day or recording, especially after washing it, it fluffs out as if I was electrocuted).
Then I grabbed my wallet, phone and car keys and left my house. I walked to my small grey car that was alittle dusty. Then I drove over to the YG building.
I dropped a text to tell Seungri that I was coming. He replied a thank you with a smiley face that made my day.

I arrived after a while of figuring the roads out. Seungri was standing at the main door and was talking to G-Dragon. Seungri was wearing a white shirt and rolled up his sleeves to his elbows like I did. He wore black pants. After a few seconds he realised my car had arrived when he saw me waving at him. G-Dragon giggled and did a brofist with him. Seungri smiled then walked over to my car. G-D then aved at me with the friendliest smile I've ever seen. I immediately waved back smiling brightly. I never knew he was such a cheery man.

"Hello! Okay now bring me to the cafe, how much will I need to pay for the taxi fare!" Seungri joked.
"Yah! $100!" I retorted playfully
"Wow so cheap" Seungri acted all diva.

I smirked and drove off.