confusion.

Seungri and You - Unexpected

No no no I'm just confusing myself.

"Jong-kook out! Jong-kook out!"

I honestly didn't care much about the game anymore.
No. I told myself no. I don't like Seungri in that way. 
I mean, its not like my heart flutters about when I see him? I don't turn red or anything.
I'm just tricking myself.
Yes. I'm just tricking myself indeed.

I just stayed hidden in one corner. No cameras and no Running Men. Just time to think.

I think I stayed there for very long, because before I could convince myself I was fine to go out and continue playing, it was announced that my team won. Before I got up to go to the waiting room and hear the tiebreaker, I told myself firmly not to let awkwardness get to Seungri and me. To just be ourselves when we meet again.

I walked into the waiting room. Seungri was there, looking very bored as Bom kept talking about how good he was for catching Jong-kook. I actually found the sight very funny and couldn't help but giggle. I didnt want to offend Bom by "stealing" Seungri so I just stood next to Taeyeon and started a bit of small talk. Soon enough Seungri saw me and immediately went to me after Bom stopped talking.

"How are you!"

"I'm fine, thanks. Heard you vaught Jong-kook! Good job bro!" We did a brofist.

After that, the man who gave us the rings walked into the room.

"As a tiebreaker, each team must send a representative. The representative will be determined by whoever manages to throw the largest dice number."

Jiyoung from the running man team went first. She threw a six. It was immediately determined that she would be the Running Man representative.

Seungri went first for our team. He flung the dice into the air.

6.