finally done.

Seungri and You - Unexpected

It was such a coincidence that Seungri's MV recording for "Monster" was the day of my MV recording for my girl group too.

So neither of us texted at all that day.

We always texted after we exchanged numbers. We tell each other about our day, and I got to know more about life in YG. It seems like their practice schedules are as intense as ours, but the staff are friendly, and you could wear anything within the dormitory, unlike mine. I get strange glances when I wear something comfortable. 

So my girl group gathered at the newly constructed room for our music video. It had a high ceiling and everything was white. The walls had wavy lines and  felt as if I was in a futuristic dimension. This was alot more calming than my previous recording room, where there were lights everywhere, on the ceiling, the floor, the walls; everywhere. I nearly fainted that day.

So I was clad in a tiffany blue, tight fitting and toga. One arm had a lace sleeve, the other had no sleeve. The outfit was pretty cool, and finally they let me wear a colour that complimented my tan skin tone. My hair was dyed light brown, and they gave me a sleek shoulder length haircut, which looked similar to Im Yoona's in her song Genie. I was rather contented with the way they groomed me this time. In my last MV they gave me big black curls which made me look absolutely hideous. It was funny though.

I looked at one member. She wore black tights that showed off her skinny legs, and an orange boat neck top that hugged her body. Wow. Another wore a bright pink shirt with long sleeves, and purple shorts. I then realized that we would stand out like sore thumbs against the white background, and I suppose that was the director's plan.

We got into our positions. As usual, I'm standing 2 people from the center person, who is the face of our girl group because of her amazing beauty. I am always pushed to the side because the director preferred fairer people in the centre. 

Then they started filiming. They played the song out loud and we started dancing. Our first few dance moves was a subtle shift in our formation, and I would go closer to the centre because my singing part was coming up. Then after a y leg kick by my bandmate, I would move to the centre. I strutted to the front and did a y face. I also played around with my fingers, swirling them in the air to give a seductive effect. All those tricks I learnt in dance class. Oh well, doing them urked me a lot, but if I didnt do it, I'd probably be losing even more screen time.

We kept filming and filming many times. Then came the individual filming. Every member will lip sing in front of the camera throughout the whole song, so they may take some cuts and put it in the MV. Its always the one I am most awkward in. The longest individual cut I had was two seconds. Amazing achievement. After filming that we were at last given a break before reviewing our own clips and giving our feedback.

It was a very tedious process and this continued for about a week. And after that week, it was all over.

Finally!

I still couldnt text Seungri for a while because he was still busy filming.

Until about two weeks after I stopped filming, Seungri finally texted me.



He asked me out.