subsequently.

Seungri and You - Unexpected

Seungri and I continued going out together.
We would meet for dinner at the same cafe whose existence nobody knows of.
And every night after dinner he would walk me home.

And everytime we reached my doorstep, he would kiss me goodnight on my forehead or cheek, and sometimes my hand. He respects me enough to save the lips till when I'm ready. And that just makes me love him more.

Gradually, we began holding hands, shyly like two kids, but completely aware of our affection for each other. It began when one night, our hands brushed again. But this time, Seungri gently took my hand and held it. 

It has been a few months and we have never grown tired of each other. But one week, I was just so exhausted from all the practices and performances that I completely frgot that 14 February was Valentines' Day. After 3 performances straight that morning, I plonked into my bed and took a very long nap. Until I was awoken at about 8 in the night by my doorbell.

I went to open the door. Seungri stood there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Pink roses. My favourite.

"Happy Valentines!" He said cheerfully.

"Valentines?... Oh my God! Valentines day! Its today!" I facepalmed myself at my forgetful brain.

"These are for you." He said with a cheeky shy grin on his face.

"Why, thank you Seungri, these are my favourite flowers!" I said.

"I know. Everytime we walked past a florist you would look longingly at these. So I got them."

I was so touched that Seungri would actually pay attention to the details of my action just so he could so pleasantly surprise me.

He walked forward and took my hand. And we looked into each other.

That same feeling I had when we looked at each other on our first date.

I knew I was ready for my first kiss.

And Seungri has been waiting for me patiently.

Seungri leaned forward slowly, seeing if I was okay. I was completely fine. 

Seungri gently placed his hand on the back of my head.

Then slowly, we both closed our eyes.

And slowly, while the moonlight shined, our lips met.

The warmth, the passion, the fire that burned within us. But yet the gentleness, the love that we felt between us.

My heart stirred and fluttered like never before.
 

Finally when we stopped kissing, Seungri looked at me fondly. I looked back at him with all the affection in my heart.

 

I love Seungri.

 

 

 

 

-the end-
The story is done! Tell me what y'all think! And I will start on a new one soon so mention the next celbrity or couple you want to be written about in my next fanfic! Thanks for reading! Oh and my apologies to Bom fans, I really like Bom but every story needs an antagonist. Believe me it was painfu for me to write her as such a character, lol.