the game begins!

Seungri and You - Unexpected

We were allowed to choose our two boxes first from the pile of four. Two boxes contained secret weapons that will be useful in the game.
Taeyeon chose the smallest and the middle sized one. Then we hopped into a huge MPV and quickly travelled to our game location with TOP driving.
Siwon and I sat in the second row, Taeyeon and Bom in the last and Seungri was in the co-driver seat. Siwon and I opened up the box slowly, hoping for the best.

Both boxes contained weapons!

The weapons, as Siwon examined, were "bombs". It would be hidden in one's nametag. If it is torn off by the other team's member, the other person would also be out. This weapon was gold! Our team cheered and rejoiced loudly. The guys decided to give the bombs to the women. Bom and Taeyeon took it, with Taeyeon saying that I was athletic enough. I thought to myself how I would definitely be eliminated first.

We arrived at the game location. It was a five level museum. As we stepped in, everyone couldnt contain their gasps of awe as we were greeted by a huge skeleton of a T-Rex. Large and towering, it was inevitably grand. In front of it was the Running Man table. We rushed to it. We then realised that we were the first team to arrive as both team flags were still standing there untouched. 

"I think we should go attack first." Bom said.
"No, I think we should hide first because then we can analyze the attack for the second round!" Siwon suggested.
"I agree, of course we would all regret if our next game location was a 10 storey building!" I joked to lighten the intense mood.
Everyone laughed but was obviously nervous.

"So we run first yeah!" Taeyeon asked the team. Everyone agreed.
"Mission: Find 5 scratch cards that say Running Man. Do not get tricked by fake cards." TOP read the mission printed on the card.
"We should throw this away so the running man team dont know what we are doing!" Seungri said. And without hestitation he threw the card into the nearby bin.
"Okay then! We've got our bombs on our backs. Lets deploy now!" Siwon said.

Without a word, everybody left the place. But individual cameramen would follow. I walked to the dinosaur bones gallery and started looking, with a cameramen hastily catching up behind me. I turned around and waved to the camera, saying "Annyeong!  Almost immediately I found one card stuck conspicuously on one shelf. I snatched it and scratched furiously. The words appeared: Run Man Run! "Gah!" I shoved the card into my pocket."Its a fake card." I continued searching. I couldnt help but giggle at the funny way the words Running Man were tweaked to make a fake card. Run Man Run? Reminds me of Run Devil Run by SNSD! Very clever pun indeed.

I continued to look for the cards and I examined left and right. I left no stone unturned but it seemed like there was no card in the room apart from that fake card. Maybe this place was too obvious. I should go deeper into the building. I found a black door and I entered a lecture room. There were rows and rows of wooden tables, so I searched every single one of them. Halfway through, I sat on the ground panting. A white rectangle caught the corner of my eye. Ah! A card stuck on the table leg at the back of the lecture hall. I scrambled to the table and scratched the card. Running Ing? You've got to be kidding me!
I continued to scan the rest of the tables. Nothing.
 

I discreetly exited the room and walked out of the gallery. I walked to the other side of the hall. I found another door to a stairwell. I climbed to the third floor and continued exploring. There was a kids lab. I searched the drawers of a table found there. I found two cards. My excitement had somehow decreased from all the previous fake cards. I was about to begin scratching when suddenly an announcement was made.

"Running Man Team has arrived."

YAH!! I scratched the cards quickly. Running Run and Man Run Run. I threw them back in frustration and immediately exited the room. Then I realised the door I used was not the door I entered by. It led to another room filled with computers. Must be a computer lab and chances of cards being hidden there are higher, but it was difficult to scan all of them without geting tired! I searched all the computers. I found another card underneath a keyboard but it turned out to be Run Run Man. I laughed at all the stupid phrases in all the fake cards I had found so far. Man Run Run was my favourite. I had two more computers to search when I found something stuck in the disk scanner. I took it out and it was another card. I scratched it. Running Mam! I was almost tricked by my eyes. I put the card back and exited the computer lab and left the kids lab. 

I bumped into someone while going out.

A member of the Running Man team!

-end- hope its suspenseful..