seungri's idea

Seungri and You - Unexpected

Seungri and I were literally jumping about like crazy people rejoicing about our achievement.

Then suddenly, we heard a yell.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Jiyoung!

Seungri and I immediately ran as fast as we could. Jiyoung was about 6 metres away from us. I grabbed Seungri and dived into a small exhibition hall filled with pictures. I switched off all the lights and we crouched under a table. Seungri was panting heavily so I put my hand on his mouth. He yelped but thankfully it was too muffled to be heard by Jiyoung who was nearby. We held our breath as Jiyoung walked past us, puzzled as to where we could be. A cameraman sneakily went into the room after filimg Jiyoung's walk past the room.

After about 10 seconds of her disappearance, we breathed normally again. We were about to get up when Seungri stepped on something. There was a jingle. Immediately we stepped forward to examine the object. It was a small bag.

A bag of bells!

It looked exactly identical to those that the Running Man team wore on their shoes. Immediately Seungri the dork devised a plan.

"Hey! Lets put this bell on, then tell the Running Man team that we are spies in the game!" he said with a grin.
"But they already said there wouldn't be any spies today!" I replied, remembering bits of the Running Man hosts' speech.
"Hmm, but we can say that they lied to make them think there weren't any spies, so we would be secret spies!" he said thoughtfully.
"Nah man, two spies? Its too suspicious." I replied.
"Fine! Then I'll do it, and you better run while they are distracted!" Seungri said.
"Are you sure about this?" I said hestitantly.
"Yeah! And its better that I'm out than if you're out, because you managed to find two more cards!" Seungri said while patting my back.
"Thanks bro, but don't get yourself eliminated! Bom is already out!" I warned.
"Okay okay! Now go!" Seungri said, already tying the bell to his shoe. The cameraman went with me and another entered the room.

I ran out and immediately took the stairs up to the third floor. I ran into a room that was an exhibit for old plant species. I scanned the corners of the glass viewing boxes. Without any effort I managed to find one on the wall where the boxes of plants were placed. It was almost too obvious that this card was going to be a fake one. But I scratched it nevertheless. Run Run Ing. So far nothing beats Man Man Run. The thought of that silly phrase cracked me up. I brought the card to the camera. "The best is still Man Man Run." I giggled and walked to the boxes of plants.

I continued searching and after a long tiring search, I found one card tucked in between a big potted plant and the brick box. I scratched it. 
RUNNING MAN YET AGAIN!
I immediately ran to the camera and showed my achievement. "Daebak! Daebak! I have found three cards!"

Shortly after the announcement was made. The mission was 80% complete! Then I realised another one of my team member must have found a card.

But soon after another announcement was made.
"Seungri out! Seungri out!"

YAH!
Well well well, his crafty plan apparently failed to convinve the other team! Its down to TOP, Siwon, me and -

"Taeyeon out! Taeyeon out!"

YAH?!?! Another announcement! Was Taeyeon with Seungri or something?
We have one card left to find, and theres half our members out! Nevermind, we can find it, I know we can!

After running into another plant exhibit, I was filled with glee at the thought that I was the only female competitor left. Hurrah! What an achievement in my favourite show!

I searched a place filled with touch screen boards explaining about plants, but nothing was there. As I walked out of the room, I bumped into someone.
At first I was praying that the face of that someone did not belong to a Running Man team member.

And thankfully, it was not! I was face to face with Siwon. And even though I am the tallest in my girl group, Siwon was towering over me. Of course, for he was 183cm tall, a good 14 cm taller than I was.
"Siwon oppa!" I greeted. "I'm so glad its not a Running Man member. Have you found any cards?"
"No, but I got into so many close shaves and I'm tired." He said in a rather breathy voice.
"I found three cards oppa!" I said happily.
"Oh okay. Good job then." He said rather dismissively.

Hey. I was rather hurt. Why did he just dismiss my efforts? I guess oppa was just tired. But if it was Seungri we would probably be hugging and spazzing now. Hahaha, that dork! I can't believe how close we have become in one day.
Siwon walked out a few steps before me and shockingly, Jiyoung was right there! I heard the sound of his nametag being torn.

"Siwon out! Siwon out!"

There was no way I could hide! Jiyoung had already seen me. And I admit I was really tired from running, I trusted that TOP would be able to find the last card. Jiyoung walked in as her brown ponytail flew swiftly in the air. Wow, she was really pretty! She said to me, "Unnie, sorry I have to do this". She turned me around and tore my nametag off. And the announcement of my elimination was sounded. I turned and shook Jiyoung's hand. "Be merciful to TOP!" She laughed and ran off.
Almost instantly, cameramen took me and Siwon to the waiting room. Bom and Taeyeon were chatting with each other. Seungri was excited to see me and immediately jumped up and hugged me. 
"Seungri! Tell me what happened with the bells." I said, poking him playfully.
"Yah!! Giraffe was actually convinced and took me as a team member, when he saw that his bell was silver and mine was golden!" Seungri said.

-tbc!!-