chaos.

Seungri and You - Unexpected

I called Seungri again and again. No answer.

I waited by my phone and paced up and down. No calls.

We are screwed, aren't we.

I sat on my bed, staring emptily at my phone.

Just when I shot at this relationship thing. It all crumbles in such a short time.

All my hopes crumbled.

But somehow, standing strong against the trials, was my love for Seungri. It refused to give way.

But in these circumstances, it seems like I may have to kill it myself for the better of both of us.

My phone buzzed. A call!

I immediately picked up but before I could say anything, I heard a very deep and low voice.

"Its TOP." 

"Ahh, TOP oppa. How is Seungri?"

"Seungri and Bom are talking privately, but of course we can hear everything. We are eavesdropping."

"Okay.. What's going on?" I said worriedly.

"Seungri sounds really, really angry. And Bom does not deny what she is accused for doing. She just keeps saying 'I don't know' but never a 'no'."

"Then it must have been her."

"Why?"

"Bom is jealous of us! You mean you haven't realised?" I said in such sadness I was almost going to cry. "She wants Seungri for herself. She hates me because Seungri is closer to me. Of course she would do anything to get us seperated."

TOP was silent. During his pause, I couldn't help but sob softly.

"Hey, don't get upset. G-Dragon and I find you two really fit for each other. And no matter what, we'll be there for you."

I was touched by these oppas who cared so much about us.

"Daesung and Taeyang don't approve of me?" I said jokingly.

"Nah man, Big Bang has been talking, and we all agree that our maknae belongs to you."

"Thanks opp-"

"SHH!" Suddenly, TOP hushed me. I could hear some yelling in the background. And a door slam. Then I could hear TOP run away but he was still on the line.

"Hello?"

"Yes oppa? What happened??" I asked.

"Bom finally admitted that she was the one who edited and submitted the photos to the tabloids. Seungri is really mad. I don't know where he is going. But Bom is crying."

"TOP oppa, is your manager angry about this?"

"He was emotionless, but said that he will examine the reaction of the public before anything else."

I didn't know what to say. I could almost predict that the public would hate Seungri being attached to anyone.

"Oppa, I don't think that is very good."

"Why?"

"I know all of Seungri's fans won't want Seungri to be attached! All the male idols' fans are like that!" I said, exasperated and exhausted from all this drama.

"No, I don't think so. Fans will also support couples that they like very much. Just look at the YongSeo couple of We Got Married! I mean they are so popular."

"I don't know if we will get that kind of reception, oppa. Seungri and I never meant for it to go public."

"Well, it would have to be public sooner or later. Don't worry too much, there are bound to be a good number of fans shipping your courtship."

"Okay. Thanks oppa."

We hung up. I couldn't breathe. How did all this erupt into a big dramatic mess all of a sudden.

I lied on my bed for about an hour. Just as I was about to drift into sleep, I got another call.

Seungri!

I immediately picked it up.

"Hello Seungri??"