big day...

Seungri and You - Unexpected

Time really flies. We are almost done with our song. My familiarity with the dance steps has increased greatly. And before I knew it it was the day of my appearance in Running Man.

I wore a dry-fit shirt and jeans because I knew we'd be running alot. Then I met Taeyeon and Siwon at the lobby and we were both brought to Han River. Taeyeon and I are not very close, but she joked alot to break the ice and I was thankful she was such a tactful person. I respected her as an unnie too. Siwon was looking y in his low cut dry fit shirt, and clearly Taeyeon has an interest in him. I cheekily left the two to themselves.

We arrived at the filing location as crew scrambled to assemble filming equipment. We were brought to a sheltered place (the filming area was under the hot sun right next to the Han river) and we met with the YG artistes. Siwon was really great and friendly to Bom, and brotherly to TOP and Seungri. Taeyeon was rather shy. I wanted our team to win this episode, so I thought a closer team brought better chances. I extended a friendly hand to all of them and started a conversation with Seungri, since TOP and Taeyeon were chatting and Bom was talking to Siwon. 

"Sun is blazing hot today" Seungri said.
"Sure is! But I can't wait to play the game - Running Man is my favourite show and I am so glad to be part of it!" I replied gladly.
We were both of the same age though Seungri is a month older. But he was fine and let me speak informally. When I called him oppa, he waved his hands and told me to just call him Seungri-Shi.
"I know right!? I've watched it since the first episode and never missed the subsequent ones!" Seungri said gleefully.
We then shared about our favourite hilarious moments in all the episodes we watched. We laughed hysterically and when the other artistes stared at us, we awkwardly stopped. But we just couldnt help giggling.

We were then called to a briefing about the game, the rules and what we should say. The game and the rules were something Seungri and I knew like the back of our palms. Bom was a little confused, but soon understood it. We were then made to watch a previous episode to allow us to understand the show better, but I certainly didn't have anything new to learn. I just couldnt wait to play it myself.

Soon enough, it was time to film. The artistes are to make an entry after the Running Man team act puzzled and discuss who the "mystery" guests may be.  The cameras started rolling and the Running Man regular cast began talking. I missed all their dialogue because of my sudden nervousness. This is my favourite TV show and I don't want to screw it up! I then tried calming myself down and told myself that the best way to be a participant in this great show is to be myself. That's how its hilarious anyway! When all the stars give up their y or cute image and just turn downright crazy. And crazy is who I am.

Then we were nudged by filming crew. It was the cue to walk in. TOP and Siwon led the pack of artistes, because they were handsome representatives of both YG and SM. Seungri was close behind them. Taeyeon, Bom and I walked in a horizontal line. I couldn't help but smile a little although we were made to make a y face while walking in. Then a gust of wind blew and all the girls hair was gently lifted, giving a candid beauty shot for the cameras. While we made our way to our team's standing place, the Running Man team cheered and clapped in excitement. Then we first joked around with Haha playfully mocking TOP's blue hair and TOP's witty comeback, "Your curls are really pretty, they look like my Grandmother's." This set everyone laughing hysterically. 

Soon, each team had to send a representative to throw the big dice. Running Man sent their team leader Kim Byung-Man, and our team Taeyeon. Byung-Man flund the dice high and managed to get a 4. Taeyeon fretted and everyone laughed. Then she flung hers and ran away, nervous to see the number. The dice rolled for a long while and stayed. We got a 5!