You're safe

Mistakes

 AN: Grr.. I just lost what I have written.. And I am sick so.. yeah, this chapter won't be the best T.T Buut, thanks for all the comments they made my day x3333   Aaand thanks for the paring-ideas.. Once I am finished with this (or one of my other fanfics, I'll start writing one of them.. BUT if anyone had an idea, tell me still x33

 

 

As Cathy had suspected, Jonghyun had to leave after a few hours. Key stayed in the music room, playing the piano. Sometimes, he would sing along to. His voice was a bit hoarse from being so exhausted but looked really happy. Cathy almost felt guilty for wanting to get rid of the boy. Almost.

She stepped into the room, the knife hidden behind her back. Key’s cat ears flickered and he looked at the maid, narrowing his eyes. He could feel that she was planning something.

 ’Oh, Master Kibum. ’ the maid smiled a sickly sweet, fake smile, making Key wince.  Her hatred towards him was just plainly too obvious. He stood up and walked to window.

’Yeah?’ he asked, sitting on the small bench under the window.

’Well, Master Jonghyun asked me to tell you that lunch is ready..’  she said. Key’s eyes lit up and he grinned.

’Is he home?’ he asked, his cat-tail swishing behind him happily. The maid nodded, the knife still staying safely hidden. Key grinned and jumped, rushing outside. Cathy grabbed his wrist with her free hand. ’Wait a minute, young master.. ’she said. Suddenly, they heard loud steps and Jonghyun appeared near them. Key grinned to himself and tackled his master in a hug. He really liked him, and he wasn’t going to hide it. Key wasn’t the type to hide his feeling, and if he missed his master, he was going to show it.

Cathy frowned, he shouldn’t have arrived yet, she sighed, her plan had to be postponed. She just wanted to get rid of that annoying brat already.

Jonghyun grinned inwardly, hugging Key close to him. ’Did someone miss me?’ he asked, chuckling. Key blushed lightly, but nodded into his master’s chest. Jonghyun smiled and scratched Key’s ear gently. ’Lunch is ready, Kitten..’ he said.

’I know, she’d already told me.. ’ Key said, pointing at where the maid should have been standing. But she wasn’t there anymore.

She ran off, the knife still hidden. She didn’t know what she could try to finally get rid of Key. She had her ideas, but the chance of her master seeing it were high. They were practically always together. She had thought of poisoning Key, but what if their master decided to eat from the same plate, cause he wanted to act lovey-dovey with the brat? ’Maybe strangling him in his sleep could be easier..’ she thought.. ’No, he’s sleeping with the master, he might wake him up and then..’  she sighed, running a hand through her hair, she was really frustrated. She didn’t know what to do..  Suddenly she smirked, an idea forming in her mind.

Totally unaware of the maid’s dark plans, Key and Jongyhun were having a lunch, filled with laughter on both sides. Joghyun wanted to feed Key, especially the vegetables he didn’t want to eat, of course this ended u pin a food fight. Jonghyun tried to put the food in Key’s mouth, but he turned away so quickly he knocked the chopstick out of his master’s hands. The carrot landed on Jonghyun’s shirt. Suddenly, he smirked and picked up his plate. Key looked at him warily, his tail swishing form side to side slowly. Jonghyun poured the contents of the plate on Key’s head, making the younger whine. He growled under his breath and picked his plate up, starting to throw food at his master.

After some time, they stopped. Looking at the other, they were in silence for a few moments, then they started to laugh loudly. Key’s laughter died down into soft giggles after some time. Some sticky carrots were still in his hair. He tried to get them off, but Jonghyun grabbed his hand and helped him, chuckling. ’We should both have a bath.. ’he said .’ And ask someone to clean up this mess. Key nodded. One of the maids were staring at them like they were crazy. ’He started it. ’ Key pointed at his master. The maid shook her head, chuckling softly.

 After they cleaned themselves up (Key had a quick shower, frowning all the time the water touched his skin) they sat in the leaving room. The couch was huge, but they sat next to each other. Key felt really comfortable, leaning his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. He yawned softly, curling up into his master’s side. Jonghyun smiled and petted the boy’s head gently. Key dozed off after some time. Jonghyun smiled and pulled him on his lap gently. Unconsciously, Key snuggled into Jonghyun’s chest, smiling in his light sleep. Jonghyun put his head on the younger’s and dozed off as well.

Cathy growled under her breath as she noticed how close Key was to her Jonghyun. She worked so hard as his maid and she was never even noticed by him. This boy hadn’t done anything and he slept in her Jonghyun’s arms. She smirked softly. ’Soon he won’t be sleeping there so peacefully. ’ She had noticed that Key hated water, in any means. He couldn’t swim probably either She knew that if he was somehow convinced to get into the pool that was outside in the huge garden, he would die in a few minutes. It would look like he died a natural death.. He just needed a push.

 

Key stirred in his sleep. He felt scared suddenly. He opened his eyes slowly and gulped. He didn’t know why, but he could barely calm himself down. Feeling his master tight arms around his slim waist he felt a bit better, but tears were already gathering in his feline eyes. ’J..Jonghyun..’he whispered almost soundlessly, but Jonghyun woke up at the soft sound. Key sounded so scared.

 ’What is it, kitten?’ he asked softly. ’Did you have a nightmare?’ he asked, gently wiping the tears form Key’s eyes away. Key shook his head.

 ’N..no.. I.. I just suddenly felt scared. ’ he whispered.

Jonghyun sighed, holding the boy close. ’It’s Ok, I am here.. Nothing’s going to happen.. You’re safe..’ he whispered into Key’s cat ears softly. The boy nodded and smiled at Jonghyun, his eyes still full of tears. Jonghyun just rubbed his back gently, whispering soothing words into his ears. After some time, Key fell asleep again, his small fingers gripping his master’s shirt tightly. ’Don’t worry, you won’t get hurt while I’m here..’ Jonghyun whispered, he would never let his angel get hurt..