'For your information, I like you too..'

Mistakes

AN: Whew, finally Cathy's out of the picture I'm soo happy~ . So.. here is a new chappie x33 Aaand... I think I have an idea for the 2Min pairing with this fic.. anyone wanna know? x33

 

Key sighed softly. After lying in bed for more than a week, he felt like he could go and defeat any crazy maids now. Of course, Jonghyun was opposed to the idea of his kitten trying to get rid of the maid. Actually, he didn't even let Key leave the bed for a long time. Even if his wound was almost perfectly healed, he was still pretty weak. And Jonghyun refused to let him out of his sight anyway. 

At first, he was really scared. Key looked so small and weak at the first day after his encounter with the angry maid. Even if he healed fast, the wound reopened many times. Jonghyun called the doctor out again, but the lady just told him that Key would be fine, there was nothing that they could do. Of course, after a few days, Key felt refreshed and strong. He just wanted to kill Cathy, but who didn't. The woman managed to run away, taking her belonging with her. Jonghyun did sigh in relief when he heard it though. He didn't know what he would do if Key got hurt again. 

So Key laid there, pouting. He was feeling bored after some time. And he didn't like being bored at all. So when Jonghyun would leave for a few moments, Key would get out of their huge bed and try to run off to explore. Sadly, he was always caught. 

On the thirteenth day, Jongyhun had finally given him. He had to suffer a long diva-fuss from Key after he didn't want to let him out yet. The cat-demon was really angry and even tried to scratch his master. But in the end, he just pouted adorably, swishing his tail. Jonghyun couldn't resist and gave in. He took Key's hand and they took a walk around the house. Key always ran ahead, but understanding that Jonghyun just wanted to protect him, he stayed in his master's sight. He felt strangely loved. Ever since his mother died, he hadn't felt like this. Soon, they were in front of the music room again. Key sighed sadly, memories of his mother filling his mind. He missed her.. He fell on his knees, something seemed to broke in him. Jonghyun ran to where he was, his eyes full of worry. 'K..kitten?' he asked softly. Key raised his head slightly. His eyes were full of tears.

'I miss her..'he whispered brokenly..

'Oh Key..' Jongghyun whispered and pulled the boy close to him, hugging him tightly. 'I know, but she is in a better place..' he whispered into the cat ears as he was gently petting them.

'A..are you sure?' Key asked, his eyes still full of tears.

Jonghyun nodded, smiling softly. 'I am. And she must be proud of how much you've grown..' he chuckled. Key smiled at him softly, leaning his head on Jonyghun's chest. He let out a soft purr. Jonghyun smiled. 'Hey Key, can I tell you something?' he asked suddenly.

Key looked at him curiously. 'You can tell me anything.. 'he smiled at Jonghyun cutely.

'I like someone, kitten..' Jonghyun admitted. Key gulped, his eyes filling with sadness.' He thought that Jongyhun might like him, but who was he kidding. They were both boys, and he was just wasn't worth it.

'Oh? And.. who?' he asked weakly, trying to look truly interested, but his heart was breaking into pieces as he asked. (AN: I am listening to Heartbreaker..ironic, huh?) 

Jonghyun smirked slightly, petting the cat-demon's head. 'Well, he is really cute..' he started, and waited for Key to look up at him curiously. ' He can be a bit divaish when he is angry. He has cat ears..' Jonghyun continued and Key blushed deeply as he realized that it was him. He gulped and looked at Jongyhun questioningly. Jonghyun nodded slightly and smiled as Key blushed even deeper.

'Y..you stupid puppy! You made me so scared!' Key hit Jonghyun's chest gently, but his eyes were filled with happiness. Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled his kitten's hair, kissing his forehead.

'You are the only one I like, kitten..' he said and kissed Key gently. The boy kissed back, a small smile on his feminine face.

'Well..for you information, I.. like you too..' he mumbled, and his his face in Jonghyun's chest. He was blushing deeply, but he was really happy.

After some time, they got up from the floor and when into the music room. Key sat in front of the piano, and started playing. It was a sweet, slow song. He smiled as he played. Suddenly he bench under him move away. He looked around curiously. Jonghyun had lifted him up and sat him on his lap, hugging his thin waist from the back. 'Don't worry, it's just me..'he whispered into the cat-ears. Key smiled and continued to play. He felt like nothing could break his happiness.